5 Common Myths about "The Settlements".

Here's another settlement, a treat for tinmore :):
east-jerusalem-1914-arab-settlement.jpg

Again propaganda, the European Jews had flooded into Jerusalem since the 1850s, prior to that there were a handful of Jews in Jerusalem. But there are actual film documentaries that expose the Zionist propaganda, for example:

Of course, Palestinian Jews were cleansed from Jerusalem prior to the establishment of the Zionist movement.
The Arab peasant revolt started in the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem.

Palestinian Jews were also expelled and massacred in Sefad, Tiberias and Hebron just prior to that.

So much for the 'peaceful coexistence'.

So do You have any argument except the usual 'zionist propaganda' mantra?

According to monte, only 5 Jews lived in all of Palestine at this time, so how could all of those Jews have been expelled from Sefad, Tiberias, Hebron and Jerusalem? (Sarcasm)

5??

I've read about only "a handful"...how many Jews can one hold in a hand? :)

But this is just 1 of 'Monte facts'...sometimes the Muslims and Christians are the "real Jews" when convenient.

Again propaganda, the European Jews had flooded into Jerusalem since the 1850s, prior to that there were a handful of Jews in Jerusalem. But there are actual film documentaries that expose the Zionist propaganda, for example:

Of course, Palestinian Jews were cleansed from Jerusalem prior to the establishment of the Zionist movement.

Palestinian Jews were also expelled and massacred in Sefad, Tiberias and Hebron just prior to that.

The Palestinians realized too late the Illegal Zionist Filth only intent was to wipe them out,which of course,they ultimately failed....but still murdered 300,000 in the process of Stealing Palestinian Land,which still goes on today...You can trust a Zionist /Settler about as far as you can SPIT THEM.....They are not even Real Jews

intellect oozing...

Ooooozing Zionist Bullshit as usual rylah

Once converted to Christianity, a Jew becomes a Christian. The first Christians had been Jews. Rylah has no facts just a vile combination of religious and Zionist propaganda. They are facts, not my facts. To wit:

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

................There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. ....."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

Once converted to Christianity, a Jew becomes a Christian.

What's your point? That forced conversion is permissible? Legally effective? Morally correct?

Seems to me you should be arguing AGAINST forced conversion as a method of usurping territory.

What's your point? That forced conversion is permissible? Legally effective? Morally correct?

Seems to me you should be arguing AGAINST forced conversion as a method of usurping territory.

I am not making a value judgement, I am merely pointing out the fact that the Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the indigenous people of Palestine whose ancestors converted to Christianity and subsequently most to Islam. Why they converted could have been forced, for convenience or for religious beliefs.

The Palestinians realized too late the Illegal Zionist Filth only intent was to wipe them out,which of course,they ultimately failed....but still murdered 300,000 in the process of Stealing Palestinian Land,which still goes on today...You can trust a Zionist /Settler about as far as you can SPIT THEM.....They are not even Real Jews

intellect oozing...

Ooooozing Zionist Bullshit as usual rylah

very original...isn't that like the whole Palestinian narrative till today?

Once converted to Christianity, a Jew becomes a Christian. The first Christians had been Jews. Rylah has no facts just a vile combination of religious and Zionist propaganda. They are facts, not my facts. To wit:

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF
PALESTINE.

I.--THE CONDITION OF PALESTINE AFTER THE WAR.

................There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. ....."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

So this proves there were no Jews in palestine?
There was no Jerusalem Talmud, Kabbalah or Jewish conquest of Jerusalem?

Maybe it just proves that ethnic cleansing of Jews of Jerusalem, Hebron, Sefad and Tiberias was somewhat efficient just 50 years prior to that date.

There were between 7500 (Palestinian sources) and 15000 Palestinian Jews (international scholars) before the first Zionist immigration.

Now go argue there was no Arab immigratin when Zionist Jews started developing that land.

I am not making a value judgement, I am merely pointing out the fact that the Muslims and Christians of Palestine are the indigenous people of Palestine whose ancestors converted to Christianity and subsequently most to Islam. Why they converted could have been forced, for convenience or for religious beliefs.

No You claimed they (Arab Muslims and Christians) are the only indeginous, that they never moved. and that no Palestinian is a recent immigrant.

Want the quotes?

As you're not making a value judgement, you're also not making a defendable argument. You are merely pointing out your obvious lack of knowledge. As we know, the geographic area of Pal'istan was invaded and conquered several time by different cultures. It's a laughable joke to suggest that invading European Christian crusaders are an indigenous population in the geographic area you have invented as a "country of Pal'istan"

Forum List

Back