5 common computer problems solved

Both groups of Mac/PC primadonnas need to stop killing each other and realize that we are all working for Google soon unless you stop supporting THOSE tyrants.

I've got a local shop that fixes all my problems cheaper than I can. And with 8 desktops, 2 networks, and about 6 portable devices -- they are very happy to have me as a customer.

And I'm an electronics designer. Kinda like the plumber with that leaky faucet that rusting the tub.. .
Unfortunately we have Linux acolytes, Microsoft shills and Apple demagogues each claiming their favorite can do no wrong. It's fun to bust their collective bubbles. :D
I've used all three, each has its pros and cons and I like aspects of all three, all are man made hence subject to flaws and breakdowns all are vulnerable to hacking and maleware/viruses. Such is life. :thup:
You're a liar. Why you need to lie about others is some kind of coverup for some personal thing wrong with you. I never installed any anti-virus program on and Linux distro or two Macs with OSX. Now for some reason that disturbs the living shit out of some people so they need to mischaracterize the point to feel better. Such is life.

Both groups of Mac/PC primadonnas need to stop killing each other and realize that we are all working for Google soon unless you stop supporting THOSE tyrants.

I've got a local shop that fixes all my problems cheaper than I can. And with 8 desktops, 2 networks, and about 6 portable devices -- they are very happy to have me as a customer.

And I'm an electronics designer. Kinda like the plumber with that leaky faucet that rusting the tub.. .
Unfortunately we have Linux acolytes, Microsoft shills and Apple demagogues each claiming their favorite can do no wrong. It's fun to bust their collective bubbles. :D
I've used all three, each has its pros and cons and I like aspects of all three, all are man made hence subject to flaws and breakdowns all are vulnerable to hacking and maleware/viruses. Such is life. :thup:
You're a liar. Why you need to lie about others is some kind of coverup for some personal thing wrong with you. I never installed any anti-virus program on and Linux distro or two Macs with OSX. Now for some reason that disturbs the living shit out of some people so they need to mischaracterize the point to feel better. Such is life.
Pathetic, but that's you in probably every aspect of your life. :thup:

I treat my car just like I treat my computer. When my car stops without any warning, I close all the windows and try to restart it.

I have none of those issues with Linux.
Honestly..... Who gives a shit?

Oh and I have had those problems even with Linux.
Obviously you do, since you just made an issue of it. I haven't had any of those problems with any distro, and I've installed about 15 different ones so I suspect user problems. Stick with Windows, it was made for people like you.
Linux....... :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:
...right on cue to prove how little he cares....

Next time get a child to post your insults, it's mighty weak stuff.

Obviously you do, since you just made an issue of it. I haven't had any of those problems with any distro, and I've installed about 15 different ones so I suspect user problems. Stick with Windows, it was made for people like you.

I'm just seeing how long it takes before you get over that sever case of lastworditus........ :lmao:

Next time get a child to post your insults, it's mighty weak stuff.
Just bringing down to your level otherwise you wouldn't understand. :thup:

I'm just seeing how long it takes before you get over that sever case of lastworditus........ :lmao:
Grow up.

Grow up.
OH THE IRONY!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back