5 billion in damage to two air force bases from extreme weather events

There has been huge damage suffered by at least two Air Force bases from Hurricane Micheal and the flooding in Nebraska. The headquarters of SAC has been flooded and runways flooded. According to some sources state we have lost 10% of our F-22 fighters.

US Air Force says it needs $5 billion for hurricane and flood damage - CNNPolitics
Well, soon as the wall is completed, Trump will jump right on it and fix it better than anybody ever fixed a military base in the history of military bases.

Oy.....not this shit again!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Duh.....when the snowpack is extraordinary like it was this winter in the upper mid-west, history shows the flooding is epic.....like it's always been. But the climate hysterical attach the "extreme weather" fakery tag to normal events like this all the time.

Raises the eyebrows of very few however who have been seeing the exact same events occurring since they were born. It's just we have a small segment of the population that has a total meltdown/wheres the crack pipe moment any time they see a hurricane or a flood!:flirtysmile4:

82ad5321-b275-48a9-a0d1-9aa5158459ea-700x434.jpg

Flooding Frequency and Intensity are Increasing – Are You Factoring the Latest Trends? - AerisWeather Blog
MW_annual-temperature_V3.png

National Climate Assessment

Duh.....when the snowpack is extraordinary like it was this winter in the upper mid-west, history shows the flooding is epic.....like it's always been. But the climate hysterical attach the "extreme weather" fakery tag to normal events like this all the time.

Raises the eyebrows of very few however who have been seeing the exact same events occurring since they were born. It's just we have a small segment of the population that has a total meltdown/wheres the crack pipe moment any time they see a hurricane or a flood!:flirtysmile4:
When I was growing up in Brooklyn in the 60s and 70s, winter was pure hell.

While I've been growing up on Earth since the early 50s, the temperature has gone up and up.

When I was growing up in Brooklyn in the 60s and 70s, winter was pure hell.
/---/ I moved to NY in 1971 and remember the brutal winters

While I've been growing up on Earth since the early 50s, the temperature has gone up and up.
/----/ Might as well stop recycling.
RUSH: Millions of Americans are still forced to separate their garbage from their “recyclables.” But more and more cities are now sending all the garbage in one big pile to the landfill.

After 50 years of lecturing us and pressuring us and demanding that we recycle everything to save the earth, cities are trashing their recycling programs because they’re too expensive.

One reason is the ChiComs. The ChiComs used to buy our recycled stuff. But they got tired of all the garbage mixed in, so in January 2018 they stopped importing our junk.

00-Rush-Morning-Update-2.gif
Another reason recycling programs are biting the dust: they never made financial sense. Big trash haulers used recycling as a loss leader to snag the accounts they really wanted: carting everyday trash from residences and industries, but now they’re raising prices. It’s like corporations used to pretend they believed in global warming because they knew their customers did, but they never did.

Now, without China’s money and with haulers charging more, recycling has become a luxury cities cannot pay for.

When cities were pushing recycling as a sure way to save the earth, they said we couldn’t afford not to do it. Now those same people say we can’t afford to do it. So, adios, recycling.

It doesn’t matter because according to AOC, we only have 12 years to live anyway. So trash it all, folks. It’s not gonna matter in 12 years. Live it up!

Too bad you weren't growing up in the little ice age you could have told them they just needed more SUVs to fix the problem.

Quite the shame. But, of course, if I'd started AGW in the 1600s, we probably wouldn't be around debating this point.

Forum List

Back