5 Best Moments from MSNBC's Apocalyptic Night

Seriously though,that Madcow chick really is scary. She is the epitome of a heinous Moveon.org skank. When you think of a loony Moveon.org skank,you think of ole Madcow right away. Perfect Mascot for them. Yikes!

I have dared you before to find one story where Rachel told an untruth. Her reporting is quite accurate. So I'll ask again. You're calling her all these names and not giving any reasons why. I challenge you to write something intelligent for a change.

When has she reported a story incorrectly or lied about something?? Why is she scary??

Maddow is not a "reporter" - she is a pundit. She is accurate in the same way the Satan can quote from the bible - she takes molehills and builds mountains (in her mind) out of them.

For instance - she was in Alaska recently - heavily pimping the idea that the longshot Democrat candidate had a "real chance" at winning the election because of the "republican Civil War". Huh?? There is no "Civil War" in the GOP. Murkowski lost the primary and ran as an independent. Did Maddow report that Joe Lieberman's run as an Independent was a "Civil war" in the Democratic party? Of course not!!

She is not scary. She is just wrong.

I'm just saying that people really did or said what she reports on her show. I know she is a staunch Democrat and is not at all partial to the right. Whether or not we like the story or agree with the content is one thing. Saying it didn't happen or wasn't said is something else entirely. That gets on my nerves.

I have dared you before to find one story where Rachel told an untruth. Her reporting is quite accurate. So I'll ask again. You're calling her all these names and not giving any reasons why. I challenge you to write something intelligent for a change.

When has she reported a story incorrectly or lied about something?? Why is she scary??

Maddow is not a "reporter" - she is a pundit. She is accurate in the same way the Satan can quote from the bible - she takes molehills and builds mountains (in her mind) out of them.

For instance - she was in Alaska recently - heavily pimping the idea that the longshot Democrat candidate had a "real chance" at winning the election because of the "republican Civil War". Huh?? There is no "Civil War" in the GOP. Murkowski lost the primary and ran as an independent. Did Maddow report that Joe Lieberman's run as an Independent was a "Civil war" in the Democratic party? Of course not!!

I'm just saying that people really did or said what she reports on her show. I know she is a staunch Democrat and is not at all partial to the right. Whether or not we like the story or agree with the content is one thing. Saying it didn't happen or wasn't said is something else entirely. That gets on my nerves.
[Emphasis added] What part of 'she is not a reporter' confuses you?

Maddow: The Constitution doesn't have a preamble.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RCrpbFUmLc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RCrpbFUmLc[/ame]

Yeah, she's a sharp one, that Maddow is.

And I thought I was fucking up,

making post after post in the MUSIC thread...

You're MORE pitiful than ME!

That's an accomplishment, dude. NOT one to be proud of,

but an accomplishment, none the less!

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back ...

Holy SHIT! Ever heard of GOOGLE?!?

Let me google that for you

Not the LEAST of which is Madcow's claim that our Constitution Does NOT have a Preamble!!! :rofl:

No kidding ~ she actually MOCKED Boehner about it!!! :lol:

She made a mistake. She wasn't lying. There is a big difference. She issued an apology. I'm sorry you don't know the difference between a mistake and a lie. I didn't mean to stump you.

She made a mistake. She wasn't lying. There is a big difference. She issued an apology. I'm sorry you don't know the difference between a mistake and a lie. I didn't mean to stump you.

Like any REPUGS haven't

ISSUED

Apologies? EVER???

Nice try,

NO banana.

NEXT!

Oh YES, I AM That much of a bitch,

BUT, i'm STILL willing to Google That For You...

Election Media Coverage: Video of MSNBC's Apocalyptic Night - The Daily Beast

Video's at the link but to sum them up....

Matthews to Bachmann: Are You Hypnotized?

The pundits of MSNBC unleashed their frustration on Tuesday night as they lamented the mounting Democratic losses. During a particularly thorny interview, Chris Matthews repeatedly asked victorious Minnesota Tea Party Rep. Michele Bachmann if she was in a trance. When she refused to indulge his comments, Matthews was the one left seeing red.

O’Donnell: Rand Paul Will Bring the Apocalypse

After Rand Paul won a Senate seat in Kentucky, an unusually feisty—and fearful—Lawrence O’Donnell appeared convinced the Tea Partier’s win would lead to the demise of civilization. “That is a man on a very fast collision course with his principles,” said O’Donnell. We’re guessing he’s not about to bow down to Aqua Buddha anytime soon.

John Boehner, Crybaby

MSNBC’s talking heads didn’t see anything genuine or touching in the presumptive House speaker’s victory speech about following the American dream. “John Boehner, by his own admission, will cry at a supermarket opening,” quipped Keith Olbermann. Who’s the one with the crocodile tears now?

More at the link, plus videos. I was lucky enough to be watching MSNBC via streaming internet and it really was a riot at many points in the evening. Hat tip to The Daily Beast for keeping those moments alive forever. (some nights you just don't want to forget)

:clap2:

It was awesome..........watched MSNBC about 80% of the time on election night. The panel was beyond miserable..........which is exactly why I had so anticipated tuning in. If was as if, as the night wore on, they had to sit on a bigger and bigger pole until about 9pm when it was apparent each was sitting square on a telephone pole. It was fcukking classic......the defiinition of amatuer hour with the panel laughing and snickering out loud during interviews of the guests.

Its just too bad nobody else was watching the show except the few hundred hyper-partisan k00ks who always tune into the show like a religion every night.

Watch this video of the discussion after the Rand Paul speech..........particularly Olbermann = the definition of miserable angry SOB!!!!!!!

God I love it.................:fu:

Last edited:
keith-olbermann.jpg

By the way.......for those who didnt tune in the MSNBC coverage ( despite my thread urging conservatives to do so), the best analogy I can make about the coverage is..............

It was like 5 ship captains talking about having lost their vessel as sea.........and they're all sitting around conveying this: "So what my boat sank..........it remained afloat for almost one hour before heading to the bottom!!!"

Oh.....in case anybody missed it.............Fox set records for viewership of election coverage. Its over on DRUDGE right now!!!!

Joe-1-Soviet-atomic-bomb.jpg

At this point..........MSNBC is like a fly on the trunk of an elephant compared to FOX. Things have never been better..............:fu:

FOX set records??? How can that be?? Sounds as though you were all watching MSNBC.

Seriously though,that Madcow chick really is scary. She is the epitome of a heinous Moveon.org skank. When you think of a loony Moveon.org skank,you think of ole Madcow right away. Perfect Mascot for them. Yikes!

Not that I ever watch the dumb bitch, but another partisan hack on the board posted on her "reporting". It didn't take me long to prove she was lying: link.

Not the LEAST of which is Madcow's claim that our Constitution Does NOT have a Preamble!!! :rofl:

She mocked Boehner because he said he had a copy of his constitution right here (pulled one out of his pocket) and the preamble said "We hold these truths to be self evident." :rofl:

Huh? That famous "We hold these truths..." is from the Declaration of Independence, not the Preamble to our Constitution. The Preamble begins with the well known "We the people of the United States..."

One of the best moments I saw when flipping through and watching MSNBC for a few minutes was when Chris Matthews and "the panel" were contemplating the Ohio Gov race, about the possibility of John Kasich winning. They were all laughing about the thought of "Fox News" owning Ohio in 2012. The laughs were sort of forced and you could tell deep down they were terrirfied over the possibility. I didn't tune back in when the results were called for that race, I'm sure it had to be hilarious to watch.

slap.jpg

:clap2:

She mocked Boehner because he said he had a copy of his constitution right here (pulled one out of his pocket) and the preamble said "We hold these truths to be self evident." :rofl:

Huh? That famous "We hold these truths..." is from the Declaration of Independence, not the Preamble to our Constitution. The Preamble begins with the well known "We the people of the United States..."
For the record - John Boehner carries around the same Booklet that I do - you can get it for free from Heritage Foundation - They call it "the pocket Constitution" - but it has the Constitution and the Declaration in the same booklet.

Maddow: The Constitution doesn't have a preamble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RCrpbFUmLc

Yeah, she's a sharp one, that Maddow is.

yeah.........but too bad only a handfulof people watch thatt show..........plus, that network never pulls in any new viewers. Always pulls the k00ks and nobody else.

Im not a big comedy guy, but I thought the MSNBC broadcast was fcukking hysterical due to the level of misery observed in the panel and the sophmoric delivery of the interviews they did. The only people who go for that stuff are the hyper-partisan k00ks on the left which is why their numbers are always stuck on 1 million/night = "off the air" ratings according to cablenews.com. On the networks, you get closed down in 2 weeks with those numbers.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Emphasis added] What part of 'she is not a reporter' confuses you?

I don't care if you call her Mary Poppins, it changes nothing of what I'm saying. She is not a liar. Apparently you're the one with comprehension issues.

Like any REPUGS haven't

ISSUED

Apologies?
EVER???

Nice try,

NO banana.

NEXT!

Oh YES, I AM That much of a bitch,

BUT, i'm STILL willing to Google That For You...

For instance???

Forum List

Back