5 bands that shouldnt be given as much credit as they do

5. metallica
4. ac/dc
3. guns n' roses
2. u2
1. pink floyd

and there is much more where that came from.

5. Agree
4. Disagree
3. Agree
2. Agree
1. Disagree

interesting.....i was watching a Documentary about "The History Of Metal".....one of the commentators said that Metalica is like the Eagles.......the Eagles did not invent Country Rock,were not even their best band,but they sure took that sound and ran with it and became the most successful band in that genre.......he said Metalica did the same with Metal.....hey the guy was just sayin.....:razz:

5. metallica
4. ac/dc
3. guns n' roses
2. u2
1. pink floyd

and there is much more where that came from.

5. Agree
4. Disagree
3. Agree
2. Agree
1. Disagree

interesting.....i was watching a Documentary about "The History Of Metal".....one of the commentators said that Metalica is like the Eagles.......the Eagles did not invent Country Rock,were not even their best band,but they sure took that sound and ran with it and became the most successful band in that genre.......he said Metalica did the same with Metal.....hey the guy was just sayin.....:razz:

I know little about Metallica, hence my disagreement. G&R were good for a while, but I think they get too much credit. U2 are a great band but I don't think they merit the almost godlike status they get. Everything's relative.

I know little about Metallica, hence my disagreement. G&R were good for a while, but I think they get too much credit. U2 are a great band but I don't think they merit the almost godlike status they get. Everything's relative.

yea i also think U2 is no way near as important as you would think they are with the praise they get,it seems mostly political.....not musical....so they are a great POLITICAL band....

Forum List

Back