$5 a gallon oil in 2012

You people that bleat like sheep about the price of oil and how it is Obama's fault are beyond worthless pussy idiots. There is only one way to have cheap gas and that is do what the Venezuelans and Bolivians did. Sink any foreign companies ships in the gulf ...empty of course. Nationalize all of our oil supplies then attack all of the countries in the Mid East and take their oil. Not some chicken shit ruse. I mean tell them and the world that that oil is ours for all the money and American lives lost defending those worthless people for the last 50 years. Take all of it. Sell NONE of it. Tell the Arabs to get back to breeding camels and donkeys. The rest of the world can buy their oil from Russia. They don't care about their people like we pretend to.

That should last us for another 50 years and we can fuel up are SUVs and fuck everybody else while we are paying 50 cents a gallon for gas. By then I will be long dead and I won't have to think about what a bunch of worthless whining pussies you all are. This is nothing like the true America the founders knew. Ask the native Americans. They have no illusions about who we really are when we stop bellyaching and do something about it.

How about just ramping up exploration (instead of the opposite) like every other country in the world who is or wants to be a superpower is doing?

Ya let's give what's left of our oil to the BP's of the world so they can sell it on the open market. Then we can buy it back from them bidding against the Chineeez. Fuck you! MORON!!!! The Venzu's and the Bolivians pay less than 50 cents a gallon. I know you stupid fucks are brainwashed to give EVERYTHING to the wealthiest people on the planet. Tell ya what fuckwit...just cash out and YOU send BP a check for all you are worth.. Leave the rest of us out of your welfare for the super rich program. I think average Americans could make better use of the 100 to 200 dollars a week they could save and invest in their lives ... pay for houses... put their kids through college... start businesses... GAWWWD!!! You people are FUCKING STUPID!!!!!

You people that bleat like sheep about the price of oil and how it is Obama's fault are beyond worthless pussy idiots. There is only one way to have cheap gas and that is do what the Venezuelans and Bolivians did. Sink any foreign companies ships in the gulf ...empty of course. Nationalize all of our oil supplies then attack all of the countries in the Mid East and take their oil. Not some chicken shit ruse. I mean tell them and the world that that oil is ours for all the money and American lives lost defending those worthless people for the last 50 years. Take all of it. Sell NONE of it. Tell the Arabs to get back to breeding camels and donkeys. The rest of the world can buy their oil from Russia. They don't care about their people like we pretend to.

That should last us for another 50 years and we can fuel up are SUVs and fuck everybody else while we are paying 50 cents a gallon for gas. By then I will be long dead and I won't have to think about what a bunch of worthless whining pussies you all are. This is nothing like the true America the founders knew. Ask the native Americans. They have no illusions about who we really are when we stop bellyaching and do something about it.

How about just ramping up exploration (instead of the opposite) like every other country in the world who is or wants to be a superpower is doing?

Ya let's give what's left of our oil to the BP's of the world so they can sell it on the open market. Then we can buy it back from them bidding against the Chineeez. Fuck you! MORON!!!! The Venzu's and the Bolivians pay less than 50 cents a gallon. I know you stupid fucks are brainwashed to give EVERYTHING to the wealthiest people on the planet. Tell ya what fuckwit...just cash out and YOU send BP a check for all you are worth.. Leave the rest of us out of your welfare for the super rich program. I think average Americans could make better use of the 100 to 200 dollars a week they could save and invest in their lives ... pay for houses... put their kids through college... start businesses... GAWWWD!!! You people are FUCKING STUPID!!!!!

Yep we need to keep our oil for later.
Lets use everyone elses first.

One good thing, once the middle east runs out of oil we will quit spending money and lives fighting there.

Is the average Venezuelan better off no matter how many industries Hugo Chavez grabs?

Is the average Venezuelan better off ...shit ya fuckwit...they pay about 25 cents a gallon for gas...what do you think...???? How do you think they would be doing paying what we pay?

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

What Americans would it hurt if we made it possible to buy our gas for 50 cents a gallon for the next 50 years? NO MATTER HOW WE ACHIEVED IT!!!

I'm trying to be nice but we are getting real close to a GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

I'm not stupid like your pals..just keep telling yourselves that all wealth must go to BP. Me... I would rather rob them....kill them... Skin them and use their hides as lamp shades.

Why does Chavez keep grabbing more industries?

Isn't it good enough for him to control the oil?

Maybe because he is smarter than we are. He is doing more for his people just in the cost of gasoline than ANY U S president has ever done for the average American save Ike with the freeway system. If you really cared about OUR future more than the trillions the international super rich haven't siphoned off yet you might ACTUALLY be the patriot you think you are.

But you are right..We are smarter because we are Americans..right??...no matter how stupidly we conduct ourselves and waste our resources we are still the best and the brightest..eh?

Maybe because he is smarter than we are. He is doing more for his people just in the cost of gasoline than ANY U S president has ever done for the average American save Ike with the freeway system. If you really cared about OUR future more than the trillions the international super rich haven't siphoned off yet you might ACTUALLY be the patriot you think you are.

But you are right..We are smarter because we are Americans..right??...no matter how stupidly we conduct ourselves and waste our resources we are still the best and the brightest..eh?

HUGGY, another self-hating Marxist with an inferiority complex and persecution complex.

Sucks being you.

Is the average Venezuelan better off no matter how many industries Hugo Chavez grabs?

Is the average Venezuelan better off ...shit ya fuckwit...they pay about 25 cents a gallon for gas...what do you think...???? How do you think they would be doing paying what we pay?

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

What Americans would it hurt if we made it possible to buy our gas for 50 cents a gallon for the next 50 years? NO MATTER HOW WE ACHIEVED IT!!!

I'm trying to be nice but we are getting real close to a GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

I'm not stupid like your pals..just keep telling yourselves that all wealth must go to BP. Me... I would rather rob them....kill them... Skin them and use their hides as lamp shades.

The UN ranks Venezuela #75 out of 170 countries for freedom, equality and economic and health opportunities, which is not particularly good, you wanker.
Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)

On the other hand, Israel is among the top 15 best countries to live in, edging out the UK, Spain and Italy.

In other words, you don't know what the fk you're talking about, you clueless twit

Chavez is making a better life for people in Venezuela?

Don't be a fucking moron. Yes. In some ways he is. If you make 10 bucks a day working a GOOD job 3 dollar a gallon gas is CRIPPLING! 25 cents a gallon means opportunity and the freedom to travel.... Why do I need to explain the obvious to you? Are you fucking retarded? If you are I won't talk to you anymore because that would be unkind.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Even those on unemployment could start new businesses with the money they didn't send to BP through their tailpipe if we got smart and decided SOME things were a national security issue. Of course an idiot like you will extrapolate that to communism... Just the commodities that will kill us if we do not get control of their costs...AND their availability!!! How do you think WE would fare if BP decided to have all it's oil production go somewhere else? What if even MORE refineries magically had to shut down...OOPS! that is already happening. You do know that at a certain point people like you will have to be recycled for the survival of our country. Your stupidity cannot be absorbed forever. There is a limit to how fucked up you purposely MAKE things and peoples inevitable reaction to that.

HUGGY, another self-hating Marxist with an inferiority complex and persecution complex.

Sucks being you.

You wouldn't know. Smart people know what dumb people are about. Dumb people just don't get it..and by "it" I mean ANYTHING! You assholes need to wise up while you are still worth the trouble.

Boy, I can't wait until Hubbert's peak oil curve is on the downward trajectory. Considering pretty much all of America's infrastructure relies on oil, we're screwed.

How does Hugo Chavez know how people should spend their money?

I repeat! What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck does the price of and future availability of gasoline here in the United States have to do with Chavez?

OK I get it...you cannot imagine your neighbors kicking in your door and taking everything including your life. You probably have never been anywhere where that possibility is a constant probability. Do you have any fucking idea how close we just came to THAT very reality as you fucking morons were holding 20 million already desperate Americans hostage so your precious billionaires wouldn't have to pay a fair share of the freight?

You obviously do not know much about human nature sport. I've been in places where there are two pairs of machine gun armed police on EVERY FUCKING BLOCK. FUCK!!! Never mind!! you won't get it even when you are laying there dying on your front lawn and someone is pulling your gold teeth out of your mouth. You think I am exaggerating? I've seen it. And not too very far from your boogyman Chavez. You have no fucking idea what even you fine upstanding citizens are capable of when things get truly desperate. I pity you dumb ones.

Boy, I can't wait until Hubbert's peak oil curve is on the downward trajectory. Considering pretty much all of America's infrastructure relies on oil, we're screwed.

yep unlike Europe and other areas America was designed around cheap oil and the automobile.
And we have gone away from mass transit vs towards it.

Forum List

Back