5.8 Earthquake in DC

The last time my Ex tried to fly to Washington for business was on the morning of 9-11.

Guess where she was yesterday?

Next time she's scheduled to go to Washington DC, I'll warn ya'll so you can get out of town, okay?

She obviously brings some kind of bad juju to our nation's capital

Let's make sure your owners are all at the office and hope for an 11.

a major quake of 8's or better can happen very easy were you are at dipshit.....you may get what your wishing on someone else......and a little hairball like you would deserve to be in a high rise at the time....

I mean... I am a progressive and a Christian. My Conscience and my religion IS my guide on how I vote. Christ said nothing about abortion and very little about Homosexuality. He said an awful lot about not abandoning the poor, about judgmentalism, about love as opposed to hate, about plenty of things that progressives are fighting for.

I feel that the religious right are wrong...they feel I'm wrong. I know what feels right in my heart and also according to my bible studies. Anyone who thinks God approves of a system where the rich exploit the poor is kidding themselves.

I am not a religious person, rather a humanitarian, and I give you thumbs up. How can so many be so blind to the word of their god. I conclude they are not real believers in their faith, and follow false gods. The left has it's collection as well. Best to be non-judgmental and stick to one's own philosophy.

Forum List

Back