5 1/2 years for bin Laden's driver

Try reading the link in the OP.

ok from the link in the OP

On Wednesday, the panel of senior U.S. military officers convicted Hamdan of providing material support for terror as bin Laden's driver and bodyguard from 1996 until Hamdan's capture in Afghanistan in 2001.

ok from the link in the OP

On Wednesday, the panel of senior U.S. military officers convicted Hamdan of providing material support for terror as bin Laden's driver and bodyguard from 1996 until Hamdan's capture in Afghanistan in 2001.

But that's okay. He had some hungry young mini-terrorists at home that he had to feed.

But that's okay. He had some hungry young mini-terrorists at home that he had to feed.

Of course, how silly of me....he was protecting the man responsible for thousands of innocent Americans dying because he had to make a living somehow.

Wait, your liberal buddies are all arguing Bush is Guilty and Reagan was guilty of things they were never even charged with. Care to discuss THAT?

Weren't you the one bitching at others to stay on topic?

And don't generalize so much, fuckwit.

No... I would not work for them... I, with a set of morals and a sense of right and wrong, would not work for a terrorist

Then your an idiot. If you choose your morals over feeding your family, I feel very sorry for them.

Nice leap buffoon.. .nobody said it would not have happened if he did not know or would not have driven... but anyone supporting terrorists and terrorism, knowing of the actions planned for terrorism or that the people they are employed by are committing terrorism, is supporting terrorism...

Again.. this fucker was not FORCED at gunpoint or with threatening his family, to work for a known mass murdering terrorist

I think Bin Laden's cook and his shoe shiner should get life in prison!

I think Bin Laden's cook and his shoe shiner should get life in prison!

If they provided material support for terror then yes they should get a healthy sentence. Besides you must have missed the part of him being OBL's bodyguard.

Nice that the Pentagon also have no plans to release him, even after his sentence is complete. Just goes to show how much respect the US Gov has for it's own justice system.

Nice that the Pentagon also have no plans to release him, even after his sentence is complete. Just goes to show how much respect the US Gov has for it's own justice system.

It's nice the government actually tries to protect us from terrorist activities. The guy was a bodyguard for OBL for godsake....

Forum List

Back