5-1-19 Tramp and the GOP seeks to end entire ACA

Discussion in 'ObamaCare' started by Penelope, May 2, 2019.

1. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,819
    While all eyes were on Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday, the Trump administration quietly dealt a huge blow to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare.

In a brief filed Wednesday, the president asked a federal appeals court to end the Obama-era health insurance program and leave more than 20 million Americans without coverage.

The Trump administration joined a coalition of conservative-leaning states and wrote a brief to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans, in which it asked the court to uphold U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor’s ruling late last year to end the law.

The entirety of the law should be rendered unconstitutional because Congress ended the tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2017, the administration said.

Originally, the administration had wanted to eliminate only certain parts of the ACA. But in the court brief filed on Wednesday, it explained that they had changed their minds.

"The remaining provisions of the ACA should not be allowed to remain in effect—again, even if the government might support some individual positions as a policy matter," the administration wrote.

While you were watching Barr, President Donald Trump asked courts to end Obamacare
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

They want to end all the ACA even Pre existing conditions. Tramp and the GOP are feeling embolden now with barr at the helm.

2. SobieskiSavedEurope

SobieskiSavedEurope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
    Ratings:
    +7,750
    It's just going to create an incentive for people to be poorer, and get Medicaid, instead.

3. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,819
    Yes Texas a family of 3 gets Medicaid is income is less than 8700 about, and single adults or even married without children do not get any Medicaid unless handicapped.

4. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,019
    The ACA was a terrible mistake....it made healthcare less personal....slow...expensive...and a hassle...we didn't keep or plans or our doctors...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. caddo kid

caddo kid BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,481
    just think of how many AmeriKKKans will end up without health insurance coverage, many will have no way to keep from going bankrupt because of catastrophic illness related to a pre-existing condition for which they can no longer obtain health insurance; FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!!!!

This will Make AmeriKKKa Great Again & all of the Trump voters that end up dying because they don't have health insurance can thank their lucky starz they voted for such an empathetic, I mean pathetic, person.

MAGA baby !!!!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,819
    Good, I hope you get dx with cancer, or leukemia, some chronic disease. Are you fat you might have diabetes.

Doctors die, retire, and move.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,819
    Yes, I hope all trampers suffer. You know since the Potus is now above the law, and we have now a banana republic, I just don't care anymore.

I have half a notion to vote for tramp, just so his cult can see how bad it will get, the working man, the elites will fair great.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,019
    I'm a veteran....so if your hateful hopes come to be you will be paying for my care.....and I'll remind your hateful ass about that each and every day.....:21:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,019
    :321:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
  10. caddo kid

caddo kid BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,481
    hopefully they get AIDS & die a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong, sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow, paaaaaaaaaaaaaainful death. That way they can feel better about what they wished for.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1