5,000-year-old city discovered in Israel

I have it on good authority that a time capsule was opened recently that dated all the Way back to 1919. it contained all sorts of news articles from the area, was filled with cultural artifacts and acted as a perfect microcosm of life 100 years ago.

guess what, folks - not one single mention of a people called Palestinian. afher all - they hadn't been invented yet .

51474.jpg

It doesn't change the fact that they are the real semitic descendants from the inhabitants of the 5000 year old city, not the clowns from Poland, Ukraine and Russia.

Wouldn´t these archiologists be better keeping quiet...?

I am pretty sure that the inhabitants, estimated at around 6,000 people, were not Jewish?!?!

Maybe god(?) appeared AFTER these particular inhabitants and declared it.... Oh wait...

Israeli archaeologists unearth ancient city

The Canaanites inhabited Israel before Joshua strolled into town to kill them folks. The Jewish people were exiled out of Israel in AD 70. I am not sure what your remark about them not being Jewish is supposed to mean.

Israeli history suggests that the Jewish people didn't occupy Canaan until 1273BCE. 5,000 years ago would have been 2981 BCE. Of course they weren't Jewish.

Last edited:

I am pretty sure that the inhabitants, estimated at around 6,000 people, were not Jewish?!?!

Maybe god(?) appeared AFTER these particular inhabitants and declared it.... Oh wait...

Why must you inject your hatred in every post you make?

The find is very interesting because villages from that time are very rare. I think the best known one is up in Turkey. It is a couple of thousand years older than this one.

The Jewish people were exiled out of Israel in AD 70.

54755.jpg

The only place Askhenazis were ever (self-) exiled from was Belarus, Poland and Ukraine during the first decades of the last century in order to populate the future state of Israel.

They are an autochthonous european population.

The Jewish people were exiled out of Israel in AD 70.

54755.jpg

The only place Askhenazis were ever (self-) exiled from was Belarus, Poland and Ukraine during the first decades of the last century in order to populate the future state of Israel.

They are an autochthonous european population.

DJyytyqWsAA2QJu.jpg

Convenient isn't it?
Not to mention that in those European provinces of Russia,
Jews are actually called Hebrews.

I guess Jose knows well where he can go to...

Last edited:
When my grandfather left Europe in 1935,
there was grafitti on the wall saying:

Jews, go to Palestine!

54800.jpg

Which ideology was on the rise in Europe in 1935?

Which ideology inspired those european scumbags to bully the jewish grandpa telling him to leave his homeland and go to a foreign land which according to them was his real homeland?

Nazism and Zionism are hands down the strangest bedfellows in the history of human ideas.

Both ideologies viewed Askhenazis as foreign interlopers, expatriates from the Middle East who refused to fully assimilate to their host nations.

Who would have imagined that a movement hellbent on expelling Jews from Europe or even massacring them as a last resort had so much in common with another one trying to turn a religious community with a loose sense of peoplehood into a national, territorially bound people?

There's a spanish saying that says:

Los extremos se tocan.

Polar opposites have similarities.

Strangest bedfellows I have ever seen.

Last edited:
When my grandfather left Europe in 1935,
there was grafitti on the wall saying:

Jews, go to Palestine!

54800.jpg

Which ideology was on the rise in Europe in 1935?

Which ideology inspired those european scumbags to bully the jewish grandpa telling him to leave his homeland and go to a foreign land which according to them was his real homeland?

Nazism and Zionism are hands down the strangest bedfellows in the history of human ideas.

Both ideologies viewed Askhenazis as foreign interlopers, expatriates from the Middle East who refused to fully assimilate to their host nations.

Who would have imagined that a movement hellbent on expelling Jews from Europe or even massacring them as a last resort had so much in common with another one trying to turn a religious community with a loose sense of peoplehood into a national, territorially bound people?

There's a spanish saying that says:

Los extremos se tocan.

Polar opposites have similarities.

Strangest bedfellows I have ever seen.

So You've just found out that a self-defense class and a bunch of lowlife wife beaters, have a common focus on the victim.

Congrats genius!

But as much as with the OP, that still doesn't cover for Your and Your Spaniard ancestors open account of 'special fascination' with Israel, does it?

There's as well a Hebrew saying : "The righteous man will rejoice because he saw revenge; he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked. And man will say, "Truly, the righteous man has reward; truly there is a G-d Who judges on earth." (King David)

Whoever thinks G-d gives up, his life will be given up.
Think You gonna be spared, think again.

Israel has been paying with the last 2000 years of exile among degenerates like You lovely,
what have You paid with?

The Canaanites inhabited Israel before Joshua strolled into town to kill them folks. The Jewish people were exiled out of Israel in AD 70. I am not sure what your remark about them not being Jewish is supposed to mean.

Israeli history suggests that the Jewish people didn't occupy Canaan until 1273BCE. 5,000 years ago would have been 2981 BCE. Of course they weren't Jewish.

Canaanites themselves were invaders from Africa, into lands of the Hebrews.

That's why a couple of centuries later, when Joshua A"H led Israel to take the land back,
every place had its original Hebrew name.

Same repeated with the invading Arabs, who barely built anything on their own to call it in their language, or could even pronounce the name of the place correctly, not to mention know what it actually means.
And in spite of all the propaganda for the naive westerners- even they still call it 'Sahara al-Yahudin', literally translated - 'The Desert of the Jews'.

Last edited:
I have it on good authority that a time capsule was opened recently that dated all the Way back to 1919. it contained all sorts of news articles from the area, was filled with cultural artifacts and acted as a perfect microcosm of life 100 years ago.

guess what, folks - not one single mention of a people called Palestinian. afher all - they hadn't been invented yet .

51474.jpg

It doesn't change the fact that they are the real semitic descendants from the inhabitants of the 5000 year old city, not the clowns from Poland, Ukraine and Russia.
They may have had different names, different religions, and different rulers, but the Palestinians have lived there for thousands of years.

They may have had different names, different religions, and different rulers, but the Palestinians have lived there for thousands of years.

Different names, different religions, different languages, different cultures....

There is no point in distinguishing "Palestinians" AS "Palestinians" when you mean all sorts of different cultures and peoples.

51474.jpg

Many may not know this but “Palestinian” derives from the “Planck Time” as the “country of Pal’istan” and Pal’istanians existed shortly after the Big Bang.

Different names, different religions, different languages, different cultures....

There is no point in distinguishing "Palestinians" AS "Palestinians" when you mean all sorts of different cultures and peoples.
Do you mean like in the US?

We are not a people?

Do you mean like in the US?

We are not a people?

Nope. You are not. You are a nationality. Not a peoples. Not a culture.

They weren't the current ppl calling themselves Palestinians either.

So You've just found out that a self-defense class and a
bunch of lowlife wife beaters, have a common focus on the victim.

Congrats genius!

54800.jpg

No.

What I "found out" is the fact that both ideologies, the "self-defense class" (Zionism) and the "bunch of lowlife wife beaters" (Nazism) are based on the same lie:

The lie that Askhenazis are not an indigenous european population.

The mass transfer of European Jews to Madagascar or some other god-forsaken backwater in the middle of nowhere would have been outright ethnic cleansing, not the expulsion of a "foreign" population, because Askhenazis were as european as Hitler or Goebbels.

The colonization of Palestine by european Jews was exactly that. Sheer colonialism, plain and simple.

Nobody was "returning" to anywhere with the exception of those who couldn't endure the rigors of life in Palestine and returned to Europe.

Zionism is by definition "the 'return' of those who never went". :biggrin:

Nazism and Zionism: two different ideologies based on the same lie.

The lie that Askhenazis are not an indigenous european population.

Forum List

Back