5,000-year-old city discovered in Israel

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
Wouldn´t these archiologists be better keeping quiet...?

I am pretty sure that the inhabitants, estimated at around 6,000 people, were not Jewish?!?!

Maybe god(?) appeared AFTER these particular inhabitants and declared it.... Oh wait...

Israeli archaeologists unearth ancient city

I am pretty sure that the inhabitants, estimated at around 6,000 people, were not Jewish?!?!

Maybe god(?) appeared AFTER these particular inhabitants and declared it.... Oh wait...

That must have made sense in Your head before writing that down.
Was it an attempt to be smug or appear smart?

Pre or post Abraham (who came from Ur...a real city found along the Tigris/Euphrates corridor).

They couldn't be Jewish; the Torah wasn't given to the Children of Israel yet.
And man...are you stupid!

Pre or post Abraham (who came from Ur...a real city found along the Tigris/Euphrates corridor).

What difference does it make?
The questions should be rather - were the inhabitants Semites, could they write,
and the name of the city.

That would give some perspective.

Probably were those native Akkadian
Maybe god(?) appeared AFTER these particular inhabitants and declared it.... Oh wait...I'm

OUTSTANDING POST! Little did those Zionists know these ancient people were the indigenous Akkadian Palestinians, right? Heh Heh!

First of all, the article doesn't say that they were not Jewish/Israelite/Hebrew. Secondly, the Bible makes no secret of the fact that King David captured the city from the Jebusites. The Jebusites aren't around any longer. As between the Jews and the Arab nomads, the Jews are more indigenous to Jerusalem.

First of all, the article doesn't say that they were not Jewish/Israelite/Hebrew. Secondly, the Bible makes no secret of the fact that King David captured the city from the Jebusites. The Jebusites aren't around any longer. As between the Jews and the Arab nomads, the Jews are more indigenous to Jerusalem.
ECVCi9iWsAESEQY.jpg

:SMILEW~130:

ECVCi9iWsAESEQY.jpg

Thanks for proving that the inhabitants of a 5000 year old city were not Jewish!

You know, I was going to give you 4000 years existence but 3000 is fine also!

ECVCi9iWsAESEQY.jpg

Thanks for proving that the inhabitants of a 5000 year old city were not Jewish!

Each time You "argue" something, is about a ridiculous strawman that no one ever claimed otherwise. Like coming here saying 2+2 does not equal 5, and implying it was ever argued by someone.
You choose the easy path, and quiet pathetic one.

I still don't get if You're that dumb, or just "playing on public" hoping they're as ignorant of history as Yourself, and frankly don't care. This is just the common pattern with Your non-arguments.

What IS argued here, is that the pre-Israel civilization was of Hebrew origin.
That every city and hilltop carried a Hebrew name, and that the original indigenous inhabitants were Hebrews.

And I'm not surprised You evade any sensible discussion, and wouldn't dare touch any of that.
So either man up... or if that makes You feel a winner enjoy trolling oneself to death,
who cares.:dunno:

Last edited:

ECVCi9iWsAESEQY.jpg

Once again, you are arguing a point that was never in dispute. When Abraham arrived in Canaan 4000 years ago, Shem (or Melkizedek) the son of Noah, was the king of Jerusalem. Abraham sanctified the city for the Jews for all time by binding Isaac there, and Jacob dreamt of angels there. Somehow the Jebusites got ahold of the city from the Semites, but it really didn't belong to them, and King David captured it 3000 years ago. As between the Jews and the Arab invaders/nomads, the Jews are more indigenous to Jerusalem than the fake Palestinians are.

Last edited:
Neanderthals were the first homosapiens in israel.
So let's give israel back to the original inhabitants!
I swear this whole israel/Palestine thing is stupid.

Who told you they weren’t Jewish; Your “ Jewish Friends” at your latest barbecue? What were they then? :auiqs.jpg:

Well, actually, Abraham, the first Jew, arrived in Canaan 4000 years ago. But 5000 years ago, Jerusalem was still probably ruled by a Semitic ppl, from whom the Jews are descended.

"Israeli archaeologists unearth ancient city.."

the page wasn't loading - but wow. i believe it...

...and...

at least these "israelis" work for a living and not "in" some terrorist cut-throat gang that blow up ancient cities....

I have it on good authority that a time capsule was opened recently that dated all the Way back to 1919. it contained all sorts of news articles from the area, was filled with cultural artifacts and acted as a perfect microcosm of life 100 years ago.

guess what, folks - not one single mention of a people called Palestinian. afher all - they hadn't been invented yet .

Forum List

Back