4th Grade Science Test

Perhaps for the benefit of the limp wristers on here we can show what they teach in muslim schools? Maybe liberals will insult that too? Will you?
It is appears that Muslims are much closer to convention scientific thought in regard to creation and evolution than Christians.

Muslims interpret the description of a "six day" creation as six distinct periods or eons. The length of these periods is not precisely defined, nor are the specific developments that took place during each period.

Allah is never "done" with His work, because the process of creation is ongoing. Each new child who is born, every seed that sprouts into a sapling, every new species that appears on earth, is part of the ongoing process of Allah's creation.

Creation and Evolution in Islam

Do you think all Christians are fundamentalists?

I'm a Christian and my beliefs regarding creation are more like what you say the Muslims believe than what you say Christians believe. I really don't think there are a lot of Christians who believe the universe was created in six literal days. If people want to believe that way, it's fine with me.

There are two creation stories in the bible. One is a litany, the other is a parable concerning the loss of innocence and man's relationship with God and the universe.
No I don't believe all Christians are fundamentalist nor do I believe that all Muslims are fundamentals, or that all liberals are revolutionaries, or all conservatives are reactionaries. Maybe I should have written Christian fundamentalist. On these forums most people generalize which they really shouldn't do.

It's obviously not from a public school. It's from a private, "faith-based" school or charter school, using taxpayer money to promote this crap and warp our childrens' minds.

For all we know, it's made-up bullshit.

Prove it's genuine. Then explain why the taxpayers should care.

LOL

Let me see if I have this sorted out:

Religious nutters are getting all bent out of shape over the validity of this quiz, refusing to believe it's true because there is no proof, and yet they'll devote their entire lives and existence to a book that was written 2000 years ago and live under a made up deity also in the absence of proof.

Here's why taxpayers should care: Religious nutters are infiltrating schools and taxes are wasted on teaching religious crap to kids. As far as I know, no taxes have been wasted on this possibly bogus quiz, if it is indeed bogus. If it is real, it's a travesty on many levels.

There is plenty of proof that God exists.
Christians looked for the proof and found it.
You think that Christians just go around blindly believing without any proof? Christians had the same question as to - does he exist and they find the proof.
When you accept Christ as your personal savior you feel it.
It changes you to turn from wickedness and evil.
Many miracles happen everywhere around the world when Christians pray.
Doctors are baffled when prayer heals the sick.
This is just one posting of a miracle, but it happens very often all around the world.
Is Jack Sullivan proof that miracles really can happen? - Telegraph
6 reasons for Gods existent.
Does God Exist - Six Reasons to Believe that God is Really There - Existence of God - Proof of God

Last edited:
It's obviously not from a public school. It's from a private, "faith-based" school or charter school, using taxpayer money to promote this crap and warp our childrens' minds.

LOL

Religious nutters are getting all bent out of shape over the validity of this quiz, refusing to believe it's true because there is no proof, and yet they'll devote their entire lives and existence to a book that was written 2000 years ago and live under a made up deity also in the absence of proof.

I'm hardly a "religious nutter." I'm an atheist. Your photo may be a real test, but I think it's bullshit. There may be a handful of private schools in the country who teach such nonsense, but the vast majority do not. This is strictly a red hearing designed to scare the gullible.

Here's why taxpayers should care: Religious nutters are infiltrating schools and taxes are wasted on teaching religious crap to kids. As far as I know, no taxes have been wasted on this possibly bogus quiz, if it is indeed bogus. If it is real, it's a travesty on many levels.

The taxpayers should be more concerned about the left-wing nutters who run the schools and insist on ramming quackery like AGW down our children's throats. You are making an issue of the evolution issue only because you want to maintain control of the government indoctrination centers.

LOL

You think that Christians just go around blindly believing without any proof? Christians had the same question as to - does he exist and they find the proof.
This is just one posting of a miracle, but it happens very often all around the world.
Does God Exist - Six Reasons to Believe that God is Really There - Existence of God - Proof of God

Aren't you precious.

LOL

Sorry Peach but what you posted here is not proof that God exists.

There is no proof that God exists.

LOL

Sorry Peach but what you posted here is not proof that God exists.

There is no proof that God exists.

There is plenty of proof.
It's your right not to believe.
Revelation is happening right before our very eyes, but many will not see and refuse to believe. The bible says that we will be hated in end times for being Christians.
When Jesus returns and if you make it through end times alive, there will be your absolute proof.

The pic is relatively new.
It'll be debunked soon enough

I submitted it to Snopes yesterday. I haven't heard back but don't hold out much hope that they will pursue it,

If it turns out this is a fake, it's still totally irrelevant to the fact that there are schools teaching this crap all over the country.

liberals that they are there.

What's the matter, Ernie? Did they once disagree with a wingnut, so now they are dismissed as Liberals? :lol:

Chris Christie Syndrome: you extremists LOVED him until he went against the hive collective just once, now he's on your shit list.

The pic is relatively new.
It'll be debunked soon enough

I submitted it to Snopes yesterday. I haven't heard back but don't hold out much hope that they will pursue it,

If it turns out this is a fake, it's still totally irrelevant to the fact that there are schools teaching this crap all over the country.

What's the matter, Ernie? Did they once disagree with a wingnut, so now they are dismissed as Liberals? :lol:

Chris Christie Syndrome: you extremists LOVED him until he went against the hive collective just once, now he's on your shit list.

It is relevant. If the test is a fake, this thread is a failure. We must have standards for what we post.

I love this review:

When we were looking for a way to lie out right to our children and keep them in the dark about the actual workings of life on Earth, this was the perfect video for us. With fun characters and great music, we were able to indoctrinate our children into a way of thinking that should have gone away in the bronze age. If you want your kids to believe in fairy tales and hocus pocus with no factual basis whatsoever, this is the best place to start!

:lol:

It is relevant. If the test is a fake, this thread is a failure. We must have standards for what we post.

Au contraire, mon frere. Threads are created to foster discussion. This one certainly has done that, regardless of the legitimacy of the test.

As the Shrub would say: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Au contraire, mon frere. Threads are created to foster discussion. This one certainly has done that, regardless of the legitimacy of the test.

You know synthia, you would be completely useless on here if it weren't for the picture of that swarthy young man you sport as your avatar! :clap2:

You know synthia, you would be completely useless on here if it weren't for the picture of that swarthy young man you sport as your avatar! :clap2:
Lyin' Ryan is dark-skinned?

Can't be - wingnuts would reject him.

Forum List

Back