4th Grade Science Test

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
554563_474354935968057_1950018821_n.jpg

Wait! You liberals say you love science and you claim we think science is bull shit. I say this test is bull shit taught by a bull shit teacher so I must hate science then.

Wait! You liberals say you love science and you claim we think science is bull shit. I say this test is bull shit taught by a bull shit teacher so I must hate science then.
It's obviously not from a public school. It's from a private, "faith-based" school or charter school, using taxpayer money to promote this crap and warp our childrens' minds.

[MENTION=24278]Synthaholic[/MENTION]
Private schools don't use tax payer money
That is why they are called "private"
Oh, and the teachers union is what is warping our children's minds
Being all equal and shit
But in regards to the OP, that is BS
But if that is what their parents are paying for, so be it

It's obviously not from a public school. It's from a private, "faith-based" school or charter school, using taxpayer money to promote this crap and warp our childrens' minds.

Prove that taxpayer money is being used by the school that supposedly administered this quiz.

Prove that taxpayer money is being used by the school that supposedly administered this quiz.

This is way beyond taxpayer money. This bs is just blatantly wrong. Hopefully the kids taking this quiz will look back on it later in life and laugh their asses off at the idiots who were pushing this crap as fact.

So you say it's from South Carolina, not from a government school, from a private sect ro charter school....blah blah blah.

Where is it from? Do you have a link?...something to confirm authenticity? The red ink looks like photoshop to me....:eusa_angel:

More likely it is from some left wing moron who thinks he can pass this off as an actual 4th grade science test and make right wingers look like idiots.

Immie

Or, it's a test specific to an alternative, Creationist course, or more likely, a fake.

That is not obvious unless you post the name of the school and the manner in which it is funded. DUH!

Or, it's a test specific to an alternative, Creationist course, or more likely, a fake.

Fake.

Anyone with a computer, a printer and a twenty dollar printing software program, can make this and then take a picture of it and post it out on the net.

post the link that you got it from Synthaholic.

Anyone with a computer, a printer and a twenty dollar printing software program, can make this and then take a picture of it and post it out on the net.

post the link that you got it from Synthaholic.

Perhaps it was synthesized by Synthaholic! Do you give him credit for having enough savvy?

Forum List

Back