4th Grade Indoctrination

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
OMG Biden is now politicking to 4th graders. How desperate has this administration become?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbd4Y_vsEUA]Vice president Biden visits York - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently now public schools are for teaching reading, writing, and class warfare.

"Take about $500 in additional taxes from someone who makes a million dollars - "a million dollars," Biden emphasized - and the jobs are covered.
"They can pay for all the teachers and all the police and all the firemen to come back," Biden said.

Biden: Jobs act would bring more teachers to city - York Dispatch

So now it's indoctrination when a VP visits a classroom? I guess you said the same thing about Bush and every other president or VP who has done the same exact thing...right?

Biden finally found an audience he can speak to on grade level.

Did he mention anything about the rapes and murders if Son of Failed Stimulus does not pass?

So now it's indoctrination when a VP visits a classroom? I guess you said the same thing about Bush and every other president or VP who has done the same exact thing...right?

Let's see..other VP's and Presidents extort children to stay in school or read stories to the class, Biden is the first that I know of to try to push a policy agenda to 8 and 9 year olds.

Let's see..other VP's and Presidents extort children to stay in school or read stories to the class, Biden is the first that I know of to try to push a policy agenda to 8 and 9 year olds.

You didn't know? The American Jobs Act is a child's fairy tale. :eusa_shhh:

obama043.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

You area a...
pumice-stone.s600x600.jpg

cold.jpg

82b2a_moron_303029397_e778e7c7fc.jpg

When the VP visits a school, not generally indoctrination.

It's indoctrination if he says things like "Take about $500 in additional taxes from someone who makes a million dollars..." though.

He's teaching class warfare to 4th graders.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Hmmm... maybe since so many states have enacted voter I.D. laws, Obama and company could be looking to lower the voting age. That's the only reason I can think of as to why you would promote policy to 9 year olds.

Forum List

Back