48%...

And there's no money left for all those that are still standing in line for their free gas and free mortgages.
Talk about a bummer.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
How long before we start hearing this 'poll' means nothing?

If you take the three most recent national polls - Fox, Gallup, and Rasmussen, you see the following job approval results. These numbers now indicate some moderate Democrats are breaking from Obama along with the larger numbers of Independents who have been doing so for months...

46%

48%

48%

There is serious trouble in Obamaland.

And look for the healthcare debate to get very ugly this week - that is coming very soon...:eusa_angel:

yep,, healthcare, illeagl immigration, cap and trade, it's gonna be a super nova
No doubt. And it will be a matter of time before the Statists will attempt to tell Americans what they really mean, And when they start telling Amricans what they really want.

As long as Government, and Obam's statists mignons sty in the way of business, and continue their WAR on freedom? These polls will continue to reflect it, and all the while the Statists will tell us how stupid we are.

How long before we start hearing this 'poll' means nothing?

How long before we start hearing obama doesn't care about the polls? Oh, wait, it's the same thing:eusa_whistle:

Yes It is the same thing...and the 'power' behing Obama, and everything he's doing. His support is lagging...but even he will poo-poo it as meaning nothing...just as he poo-pooed it when his ratings were higher.

Same as Clinton, same as any of these things. Live by the Poll...Die by them.
The way I see it, they'll just move the goal posts. This will be spun into something along the lines of "other presidents had similar numbers at this juncture in their first term too".

I don't really care about polls. Never have. All they really are is a way to get Americans to beleive what the government wants them to believe.

A pre-determined answer to a question.

LOL...well, actually, he is. He's certainly not helping himself.
And no, I don't know who will be the runner for the GOP in '12. If I knew that, I would be one of those super rich people that Obama hates.

Come 2012, his winning/losing will all depend on the economy. That will be the biggest factor. To use some poker terms, he's pushed all in with a hand of the economy and health care. Now it's time to see the flop, turn, and river.

interesting analogy...what were his first two cards? A duece and a 5 off suit? And how much did he push in? Oh wait...somewhere around 2 trillion, right?

If you take the three most recent national polls - Fox, Gallup, and Rasmussen, you see the following job approval results. These numbers now indicate some moderate Democrats are breaking from Obama along with the larger numbers of Independents who have been doing so for months...

46%

48%

48%

There is serious trouble in Obamaland.

And look for the healthcare debate to get very ugly this week - that is coming very soon...:eusa_angel:

yep,, healthcare, illeagl immigration, cap and trade, it's gonna be a super nova
No doubt. And it will be a matter of time before the Statists will attempt to tell Americans what they really mean, And when they start telling Amricans what they really want.

As long as Government, and Obam's statists mignons sty in the way of business, and continue their WAR on freedom? These polls will continue to reflect it, and all the while the Statists will tell us how stupid we are.

What? You mean they think they are superior intellectually to the unwashed masses? OMG! They've been to Harvard, Yale, Stanford. They KNOW what's good for the country. Hell's bells, Obama taught at my alma mater, are you saying that it's possible that education is not indicative of being all knowing? Shit. ;)

How long before Gallup gets poo-pooed as an "outlier"? :eusa_whistle:
Indeed. How long before we see subsequent articles of Obama waging 'war' on polling outfits?

Wonder how his war against Palin is going?

What a pathetic thin-skinned wussy nerd our president is...:doubt:

George Washington crapped bigger than Obama...

Same as any that Obama and his puppeteers are waging against 'Teabaggers', Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, (noted) Palin, or anyone that speaks against the biggest takeover of Liberty this Republic has seen.

interesting analogy...what were his first two cards? A duece and a 5 off suit? And how much did he push in? Oh wait...somewhere around 2 trillion, right?

You seem to miss what his first two cards were. Economy and Health Care. He needs to see a good flop obviously for things to look good. However, even if he doesn't have a good flop, don't discount the turn and river. Remember, it wasn't until the Palin interviews with Couric that Obama began to cover the ground and then pull ahead of McCain.

Weren't you guys the same ones that said for years that the only poll that mattered was the election? What happened to that?

What? You mean they think they are superior intellectually to the unwashed masses? OMG! They've been to Harvard, Yale, Stanford. They KNOW what's good for the country. Hell's bells, Obama taught at my alma mater, are you saying that it's possible that education is not indicative of being all knowing? Shit. ;)

Indeed. No amount of 'School' is enough, and a rather poor substitute to real life common sense which these elites continue to dismiss. It will be their undoing.

;)

You seem to miss what his first two cards were. Economy and Health Care. He needs to see a good flop obviously for things to look good. However, even if he doesn't have a good flop, don't discount the turn and river. Remember, it wasn't until the Palin interviews with Couric that Obama began to cover the ground and then pull ahead of McCain.
The Economy and probably an offside card like the enviroment.

Health care isn't even a a viable suit. It is a manufactured crisis by the left for the purpose of increasing the power of government.

If it was a crisis, the legislation they are currently talking about would go into effect immediately after it passed. Not three years later in 2012.

Weren't you guys the same ones that said for years that the only poll that mattered was the election? What happened to that?
I still believe it. In the end, the only poll that does matter is the ballot.

That does not mean that the American people cannot be lied to and influenced with the use of political polls.

Health care isn't even a a viable suit. It is a manufactured crisis by the left for the purpose of increasing the power of government.

If it was a crisis, the legislation they are currently talking about would go into effect immediately after it passed. Not three years later in 2012.

Health Care is certainly a viable suit. More than half of all bankruptcies last year were due to medical bills, and the majority of those people had insurance.

Geez...People are willing to meet you on your turf and now you're gonna complain?
Well, isn't that one of the criteria earlier in this thread? That the left would say that polls don't really matter?

Health Care is certainly a viable suit. More than half of all bankruptcies last year were due to medical bills, and the majority of those people had insurance.
Other then the fact that I don't really believe those numbers why is it that the alleged 'fix' for this problem is put off until 2012?

How long before we start hearing obama doesn't care about the polls? Oh, wait, it's the same thing:eusa_whistle:

Yes It is the same thing...and the 'power' behing Obama, and everything he's doing. His support is lagging...but even he will poo-poo it as meaning nothing...just as he poo-pooed it when his ratings were higher.

The way I see it, they'll just move the goal posts. This will be spun into something along the lines of "other presidents had similar numbers at this juncture in their first term too".

I don't really care about polls. Never have. All they really are is a way to get Americans to beleive what the government wants them to believe.

Exactly the point. This rather boils down to selecting the correct just course for the country. And that is rather what the question remains.

They WILL move the posts, of that there is no doubt. Just have they have subverted the language in the form of Political Correctness, thus redefining reality.

Did that crap taste good when you swallowed it?

]Other then the fact that I don't really believe those numbers why is it that the alleged 'fix' for this problem is put off until 2012?

The numbers are real, sorry to burst your bubble.

As for the solution, I do not know why they are waiting until 2012. I assume it is due to the fact that they want to get this right and are going to set up so there are no major problems come 2012.

Remember, it is in the Dems best interest to get this done ASAP. If they were trying to score political points, they would have this passed and set up in a rushed manner before 2010 to point and say "look what we did."

Exactly the point. This rather boils down to selecting the correct just course for the country. And that is rather what the question remains.

They WILL move the posts, of that there is no doubt. Just have they have subverted the language in the form of Political Correctness, thus redefining reality.
I don't expect anything less. And I'm sure I won't be disappointed. The only problem that remains to address is getting actual people who ARE conservative into a party that has a chance of winning. Right now, the GOP is just Democrat-lite.

Forum List

Back