48%...

Voters are waking up to the big mistake they made....

Ah BUT WAIT!!!

Obama is having a "Jobs Summit"

Look for a nice teleprompted speech and some photos - that is certain to turn things around for him...

How long before we start hearing this 'poll' means nothing?

If you take the three most recent national polls - Fox, Gallup, and Rasmussen, you see the following job approval results. These numbers now indicate some moderate Democrats are breaking from Obama along with the larger numbers of Independents who have been doing so for months...

46%

48%

48%

There is serious trouble in Obamaland.

And look for the healthcare debate to get very ugly this week - that is coming very soon...:eusa_angel:

If you take the three most recent national polls - Fox, Gallup, and Rasmussen, you see the following job approval results. These numbers now indicate some moderate Democrats are breaking from Obama along with the larger numbers of Independents who have been doing so for months...

46%

48%

48%

And look for the healthcare debate to get very ugly this week - that is coming very soon...:eusa_angel:

Of course. How long before we hear that these polls asked the wrong question(s) or the wrong demographic...or to further how long before we hear from on high that the American people are accused to being swayed by the Nazi's in the 'TeaBagger's' movement?

Belive me...it's coming.

Only problem for the GOP is that Obama isn't running against himself in 2012. :lol:

How long before we start hearing obama doesn't care about the polls? Oh, wait, it's the same thing:eusa_whistle:

Yes It is the same thing...and the 'power' behing Obama, and everything he's doing. His support is lagging...but even he will poo-poo it as meaning nothing...just as he poo-pooed it when his ratings were higher.

Same as Clinton, same as any of these things. Live by the Poll...Die by them.

Only problem for the GOP is that Obama isn't running against himself in 2012. :lol:

LOL...well, actually, he is. He's certainly not helping himself.
And no, I don't know who will be the runner for the GOP in '12. If I knew that, I would be one of those super rich people that Obama hates.

How long before Gallup gets poo-pooed as an "outlier"? :eusa_whistle:
Indeed. How long before we see subsequent articles of Obama waging 'war' on polling outfits?

Wonder how his war against Palin is going?

What a pathetic thin-skinned wussy nerd our president is...:doubt:

George Washington crapped bigger than Obama...

46%

48%

48%

yep,, healthcare, illeagl immigration, cap and trade, it's gonna be a super nova

How long before we see the Bush ratings at the end of his first term...oops..he got re-elected...

LOL...well, actually, he is. He's certainly not helping himself.
And no, I don't know who will be the runner for the GOP in '12. If I knew that, I would be one of those super rich people that Obama hates.

Come 2012, his winning/losing will all depend on the economy. That will be the biggest factor. To use some poker terms, he's pushed all in with a hand of the economy and health care. Now it's time to see the flop, turn, and river.

How long before Gallup gets poo-pooed as an "outlier"? :eusa_whistle:
Indeed. How long before we see subsequent articles of Obama waging 'war' on polling outfits?

Wonder how his war against Palin is going?

What a pathetic thin-skinned wussy nerd our president is...:doubt:

George Washington crapped bigger than Obama...

Careful, that could be construed as racist. When the PC police get here your gonna have to answer all kinds of questions........

OBAMA RAISING FUNDS TO SILENCE GALLUP POLL

Coming soon to a leftist website or news source near you

Forum List

Back