48% of Americans say Trump indictment is politically motivated... Marco Rubio comments

Proves to me there have been inequities in the way prosecutions have been conducted for a long time. Berger was given a sweetheart deal because he was a commiecrat.

How come Trump was released without bond and his passport not taken? He’s being treated with kid gloves. If it were you or I, we’d be sitting in jail for espionage. Yes, some people are treated differently and despite his whining and that of others, Trump is one of those people.

How come Trump was released without bond and his passport not taken? He’s being treated with kid gloves. If it were you or I, we’d be sitting in jail for espionage. Yes, some people are treated differently and despite his whining and that of others, Trump is one of those people.
Maybe his secret service detail has some input?

He's a secret service protectee, don't think he's going to disappear.

more fun to be Gestapo

iu

Forum List

Back