48 Hour Rule

She didn't say anything like that. Everyone should be watching those messages and report it if they are getting negged twice within 48 hours. Otherwise, they deserve what they get.

I unchecked the option to be notified with a message when I receive rep...I'm pretty sure I don't get anything to check. I don't know why you just can't get a full list of your reps, they keep all your posts so you think that'd be less information-intensive. :dunno:

A list of latest reps given should be in your CP.

And that is the problem.

Your user CP only shows the last 20 reps handed out. You can run through 20 in a 24 hour period. So anything past that drops off the list and you cannot just have a quick look to see when the 48 hours is up.

I unchecked the option to be notified with a message when I receive rep...I'm pretty sure I don't get anything to check. I don't know why you just can't get a full list of your reps, they keep all your posts so you think that'd be less information-intensive. :dunno:

And that is the problem.

Your user CP only shows the last 20 reps handed out. You can run through 20 in a 24 hour period. So anything past that drops off the list and you cannot just have a quick look to see when the 48 hours is up.

Dammit that's what your cock is for. :D

And that is the problem.

Dammit that's what your cock is for. :D

:lmao:

That is exactly what it is for.

However, in my opinion..... you should not have to use an out of system method for something that carry's such a punishment.

And that is the problem.

At the least, that should be amended to include 48 hours.

And that is the problem.

At the least, that should be amended to include 48 hours.

The only easy i can see that happening is if they put everything on a 48 hour cycle.

So.... 40 reps allowed in a 48 hour period. That way your past 48 hours of reps show up in user CP.

We've been at this over two days now. Anybody get their rep priviledges revoked yet? What? You mean we can adapt?

The OP has been endorsed by a few of the Mods, yet the admin hasn't weighed in.

Is the topic not worth their time?

Try PMing an Administrator.

wait wait ....changes are made to the rep system to lessen the load....but now you want all of us to pm an admin...when the said admins could simply answer all of us in one post?

damn intense...try pedaling forward

Try PMing an Administrator.

wait wait ....changes are made to the rep system to lessen the load....but now you want all of us to pm an admin...when the said admins could simply answer all of us in one post?

damn intense...try pedaling forward
That would be the USMB equivalent of "Transparency" eh? :D

Forum List

Back