48 Hour Rule

If you are going to have this 48 hour rule, then the UserCP should list the previous 48 hours of Reputation.

This is just common sense and fairness for everyone.

Or maybe you should stop giving a butt load of neg reps. Trolls like you are the reason this rule is going into affect.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
False. I am not a troll; I neg trolls. Perhaps you do not know the definition?

If you are going to have this 48 hour rule, then the UserCP should list the previous 48 hours of Reputation.

This is just common sense and fairness for everyone.

Or maybe you should stop giving a butt load of neg reps. Trolls like you are the reason this rule is going into affect.

This is largely true.

But what about those miserable cock-biters who richly DESERVE as much neg rep as they can possibly get dumped on their idiot pin heads?

You know: scumbag racist assholes and lying twoofer vermin and such like?

You think I'm a troll? That I don't engage and debate?

You, of all people, know better.
evillaugh.gif

I think you two just disagree on a great deal.

He can't be worse than some of the other offenders.

In all honesty, the OP has a point. However, I am speaking to him more on a personal level. He's a miserable person who comes online and negs it up. I've gotten negs from him for saying things like the sky is blue. So I don't have an f'ing ounce of sympathy for this ass clown.
You're a liar. :)

My pos/neg ratio must be 80/20, at least.

Edit to add: Make that 79/21. :lol:

This is fairly representative of my repping style. Your new one is at the very top, for being a blatant liar.

lw4Wz.png

So, like in most things around here, you are dead wrong.

Last edited:
I have no clue what any of you fucking people are talking about but the stink of daving too much about the internets is almost unbearable... :thup:

:)

peace...

They say one of the first things to go with Fire-Aids, are your memory and comprehension skills.

Little known Fact about the FireAIDS... It's not only the Disease but it's also the Cure. :thup:

:)

peace...

This is largely true.

But what about those miserable cock-biters who richly DESERVE as much neg rep as they can possibly get dumped on their idiot pin heads?

You know: scumbag racist assholes and lying twoofer vermin and such like?

You mean the people who are craving the recognition and relish all the negs you send them? The guys who deserve to be sent to coventry and not given the time of day? Those guys?

Well, I won't speak to "coventry." (Primarily since I don't know the reference.)

BUT, yes. I suppose that is what I mean.

And I mean it because I have found it valuable to see the idiots sporting three or more red medals of piss-poor reputation. I have NEVER seen anybody with three or more of those red splatz that didn't deserve them. And if you see it in advance, you are prepared not to take anything they say seriously.

Properly so in ALL such cases.
I would say that's true in MOST cases, but not all.

I would venture that if a poster like 8537 were just joining today, with the facts that he brings which embarrass Rightwingers, I could see him initially getting negs/red splotches during this run-up to the election.

Hope the mods at least draw the line at wiping your asses after the 48 hour rep review access. Run your own lives and accept the consequences.

Not to deliberately try to make a stupid comparison, but:

Would you tell a day trader that he could only see what a company's stock did yesterday but not the past week, month, year(s)?

My point is that everyone should be able to make informed decisions concerning their actions. Online, on a forum, in real life.

It's the only way for people to truly be accountable for their actions.

Hope the mods at least draw the line at wiping your asses after the 48 hour rep review access. Run your own lives and accept the consequences.

Would you tell a day trader that he could only see what a company's stock did yesterday but not the past week, month, year(s)?

My point is that everyone should be able to make informed decisions concerning their actions. Online, on a forum, in real life.

So you started another thread.

Bravo.:clap2:

Buy low, Sell high. ;)

You mean the people who are craving the recognition and relish all the negs you send them? The guys who deserve to be sent to coventry and not given the time of day? Those guys?

Well, I won't speak to "coventry." (Primarily since I don't know the reference.)

And I mean it because I have found it valuable to see the idiots sporting three or more red medals of piss-poor reputation. I have NEVER seen anybody with three or more of those red splatz that didn't deserve them. And if you see it in advance, you are prepared not to take anything they say seriously.

I would venture that if a poster like 8537 were just joining today, with the facts that he brings which embarrass Rightwingers, I could see him initially getting negs/red splotches during this run-up to the election.

Wrong. He can be opinionated, arrogant and wrong. But he comes with some game and integrity. He offers facts and the qualified opinions of some experts which he actually understands beyond a bullet point or three. His "facts" do not embarrass right-wingers, either. Some of the silly shit you say should embarrass left-leaners, though. :cool:

But in any event, I am not saying (and I did not say) that he would not get some negs. SOME negs are misplaced. But there's no way he'd accumulate 3 or more red medals. And you cannot cite even one example of anybody sporting that many red splats who doesn't richly deserve them.

Wrong. He can be opinionated, arrogant and wrong. But he comes with some game and integrity. He offers facts and the qualified opinions of some experts which he actually understands beyond a bullet point or three. His "facts" do not embarrass right-wingers, either. Some of the silly shit you say should embarrass left-leaners, though. :cool:

Some wingnuts on this site really hate informed Lefties who debate effectively.

But in any event, I am not saying (and I did not say) that he would not get some negs. SOME negs are
misplaced. But there's no way he'd accumulate 3 or more red medals. And you cannot cite even one example of anybody sporting that many red splats who doesn't richly deserve them.
I believe he would, in this election environment. I believe I would, also.

Last edited:

But in any event, I am not saying (and I did not say) that he would not get some negs. SOME negs
are misplaced. But there's no way he'd accumulate 3 or more red medals. And you cannot cite even one example of anybody sporting that many red splats who doesn't richly deserve them.

And you are wrong.

So?

You have a right to be wrong, as you apparently know quite well given how you exeercise that right so very much.

But in any event, I am not saying (and I did not say) that he would not get some negs. SOME negs
are misplaced. But there's no way he'd accumulate 3 or more red medals. And you cannot cite even one example of anybody sporting that many red splats who doesn't richly deserve them.

And you are wrong.

So?

You have a right to be wrong, as you apparently know quite well given how you exeercise that right so very much.
I'm rubber, you're glue, nyah, nyah, nyah.

Your opinion, my opinion...whatevah!!!

Even though my opinion is correct.

And you are wrong.

So?

I'm rubber, you're glue, nyah, nyah, nyah.

Your opinion, my opinion...whatevah!!!

Even though my opinion is correct.

No. No.

You are, as always, simply wrong,

and a dick head.

:D

I think you two just disagree on a great deal.

He can't be worse than some of the other offenders.

In all honesty, the OP has a point. However, I am speaking to him more on a personal level. He's a miserable person who comes online and negs it up. I've gotten negs from him for saying things like the sky is blue. So I don't have an f'ing ounce of sympathy for this ass clown.

This is fairly representative of my repping style. Your new one is at the very top, for being a blatant liar.

lw4Wz.png

I've seen how you roll Synthaholic. You've negged me morning and night and often while spouting falsities.

She didn't say anything like that. Everyone should be watching those messages and report it if they are getting negged twice within 48 hours. Otherwise, they deserve what they get.
Sorry, Sarah. I do not dwell in the neg world reformatory. I repeat that if someone does regularly neg others, one might consider the sanity of postponing gratification an extra day since beating someone up twice in too close of a time parameter as to do it in hot anger is not conciliatory in any way, and his or her moral growth suffers. Psychiatrists are well-versed in people's stages of moral development. And such is included in many courses of Psychology 101 at universities globally. Controlling one's speech is clearly not everyone's forte here. ;)

No, you dwell in the neg rep threads. Why is that?
Protecting the innocent from meansie fleas.

Last edited:

lw4Wz.png

I've seen how you roll Synthaholic. You've negged me morning and night and often while spouting falsities.

tissue, jay?

Sorry, Sarah. I do not dwell in the neg world reformatory. I repeat that if someone does regularly neg others, one might consider the sanity of postponing gratification an extra day since beating someone up twice in too close of a time parameter as to do it in hot anger is not conciliatory in any way, and his or her moral growth suffers. Psychiatrists are well-versed in people's stages of moral development. And such is included in many courses of Psychology 101 at universities globally. Controlling one's speech is clearly not everyone's forte here. ;)

No, you dwell in the neg rep threads. Why is that?
Protecting the innocent from meansie fleas.
That's Obama's job!

517e537c.jpg

common sense would have been....leaving the rep system as it was....and not make this a board where whiners rule.....which it has now become....lumpy can be as stupid as he wishes and still have rep....funny how that works.....people can spew hate and evil hateful words but they cant be negged

fucking jellyfish have more spine than these board admins

Forum List

Back