48 Hour Rule

If you are going to have this 48 hour rule, then the UserCP should list the previous 48 hours of Reputation.

This is just common sense and fairness for everyone.

Or maybe you should stop giving a butt load of neg reps. Trolls like you are the reason this rule is going into affect.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

This is largely true.

But what about those miserable cock-biters who richly DESERVE as much neg rep as they can possibly get dumped on their idiot pin heads?

You know: scumbag racist assholes and lying twoofer vermin and such like?

If you are going to have this 48 hour rule, then the UserCP should list the previous 48 hours of Reputation.

Or maybe you should stop giving a butt load of neg reps. Trolls like you are the reason this rule is going into affect.

I think you two just disagree on a great deal.

He can't be worse than some of the other offenders.

She didn't say anything like that. Everyone should be watching those messages and report it if they are getting negged twice within 48 hours. Otherwise, they deserve what they get.

I unchecked the option to be notified with a message when I receive rep...I'm pretty sure I don't get anything to check. I don't know why you just can't get a full list of your reps, they keep all your posts so you think that'd be less information-intensive. :dunno:

Look in your list of private messages, upper right corner of your page. Click on it and take a look, any rep you get will have the time and date at the top of the message.

but not any rep you sent

This is largely true.

But what about those miserable cock-biters who richly DESERVE as much neg rep as they can possibly get dumped on their idiot pin heads?

You mean the people who are craving the recognition and relish all the negs you send them? The guys who deserve to be sent to coventry and not given the time of day? Those guys?

I think you two just disagree on a great deal.

He can't be worse than some of the other offenders.

In all honesty, the OP has a point. However, I am speaking to him more on a personal level. He's a miserable person who comes online and negs it up. I've gotten negs from him for saying things like the sky is blue. So I don't have an f'ing ounce of sympathy for this ass clown.

Your negs are listed in your "Sent messages" file. If you know how to access them, you should not be making demands on Mods to help you review your Sent messages.

See Si's first post. :lmao:

She didn't say anything like that. Everyone should be watching those messages and report it if they are getting negged twice within 48 hours. Otherwise, they deserve what they get.

I unchecked the option to be notified with a message when I receive rep...I'm pretty sure I don't get anything to check. I don't know why you just can't get a full list of your reps, they keep all your posts so you think that'd be less information-intensive. :dunno:

A list of latest reps given should be in your CP.

Look in your list of private messages, upper right corner of your page. Click on it and take a look, any rep you get will have the time and date at the top of the message.

All I have in my inbox regarding reputation is people replying to ones I've given to them.

I shut it off, I get zero notification when receiving rep...I'm tellin ya.

Scroll down to "Sent Items".

This is largely true.

You mean the people who are craving the recognition and relish all the negs you send them? The guys who deserve to be sent to coventry and not given the time of day? Those guys?

I remember one Poster that only wanted Neg Rep. I drove him crazy with Pos Rep, which brought him back to zero, before we made a Truce. :) He lived for those Red Badges.

This is largely true.

Well, I won't speak to "coventry." (Primarily since I don't know the reference.)

BUT, yes. I suppose that is what I mean.

And I mean it because I have found it valuable to see the idiots sporting three or more red medals of piss-poor reputation. I have NEVER seen anybody with three or more of those red splatz that didn't deserve them. And if you see it in advance, you are prepared not to take anything they say seriously.

Properly so in ALL such cases.

All I have in my inbox regarding reputation is people replying to ones I've given to them.

I shut it off, I get zero notification when receiving rep...I'm tellin ya.

Scroll down to "Sent Items".

doesn't show rep sent-just PMs

I know, I was just saying I wish there was a way to see your entire rep history, but I don't believe you can.

--what I have unchecked in my options said:
Reputation PM notification

You can receive a PM whenever someone adds to your reputation.

Yes but what they want to see are more listed so they can be sure they are not giving anymore of them before the 48 hour mark.

Hope the mods at least draw the line at wiping your asses after the 48 hour rep review access. Run your own lives and accept the consequences.

Common Sense would preferably dictate disabling the Neg Rep ability, for 48 hours so you couldn't neg rep the Poster twice within the time period. It would beat punitive and permanent damage zeroing out your rep and knocking you out of the rep system completely. ;)

My suggestion was to have your Neg Rep go against the User, rather than the Target, automatically, if you neg repped the same person too often within the time period. I thought it would be fun to watch the reactions as the realization set in, that abusers were knocking out their own rep. :)
:lol: Awesome idea!

Common Sense would preferably dictate disabling the Neg Rep ability, for 48 hours so you couldn't neg rep the Poster twice within the time period. It would beat punitive and permanent damage zeroing out your rep and knocking you out of the rep system completely. ;)

My suggestion was to have your Neg Rep go against the User, rather than the Target, automatically, if you neg repped the same person too often within the time period. I thought it would be fun to watch the reactions as the realization set in, that abusers were knocking out their own rep. :)

Now THAT would be hilarious.

yep I go for unlimited neg reps but over 20 in a day or over 1 in 48 hours to the same user and your negs deduct from your rep not theirs.
With no notice at all :D

btw Intense I made the suggestion in one of these threads on the subject.

Last edited:
Your negs are listed in your "Sent messages" file. If you know how to access them, you should not be making demands on Mods to help you review your Sent messages.

See Si's first post. :lmao:

Sorry, Sarah. I do not dwell in the neg world reformatory. I repeat that if someone does regularly neg others, one might consider the sanity of postponing gratification an extra day since beating someone up twice in too close of a time parameter as to do it in hot anger is not conciliatory in any way, and his or her moral growth suffers. Psychiatrists are well-versed in people's stages of moral development. And such is included in many courses of Psychology 101 at universities globally. Controlling one's speech is clearly not everyone's forte here. ;)

No, you dwell in the neg rep threads. Why is that?

Make-It-So-776665.jpg

Forum List

Back