48 hour rule clarification.

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
There are a few posters that shock the shit out of me from time to time with a touch of humanity, a brief moment of brilliance or say something that is just so damned funny that it must get positive reputation.
Pretty common you say? Well no not from the people you are nearly always in a flame war with; not with the people that have you constantly checking your User CP to see when the last time you negged them was.

All that said, is it still a violation to neg someone twice in a 48 hour period if you have given them positive rep in between?

There are a few posters that shock the shit out of me from time to time with a touch of humanity, a brief moment of brilliance or say something that is just so damned funny that it must get positive reputation.
Pretty common you say? Well no not from the people you are nearly always in a flame war with; not with the people that have you constantly checking your User CP to see when the last time you negged them was.

All that said, is it still a violation to neg someone twice in a 48 hour period if you have given them positive rep in between?

my take on that is .. yes, you would still get dinged for a double neg in 48. Its not a how many hours between reps.... just how many hours between negative reps.

Forum List

Back