48 degrees in Tennessee in OCTOBER!!

The unusually cool temps are caused by global warming, Al Gore told me so ..........

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The unusually cool temps are caused by global warming, Al Gore told me so ..........

Well if Al said so, it must be true. After all, he has one of those really hard to get Nobel Peace Prize thingees.

Nice here, 78 degrees today. Of course the tempeture in Tenn. or Ca. is irrelevent, climate change is happening; only fools, birthers and liars suggest otherwise.

we got to 18 degrees the other night but the northwest passage was passable this summer which it usually is not and the ice pack is only 6ft in some parts.

Nice here, 78 degrees today. Of course the tempeture in Tenn. or Ca. is irrelevent, climate change is happening; only fools, birthers and liars suggest otherwise.

Only crackheads, troofers and people making money off it believe in the religion of global warming .........

Its 97 degrees/zero percent humidity here now in arizona...I just came in from the pool. I love this place this time of year...

July-Aug....not so much.

48 is warm...we got 36.7 this am and its dropping...welcome to the wooly worm festival....o i wonder if they know that wooly worms just curl up and wont "race" at this temperature?

We're already in the 30's at night, and 40's with some snow during the day.. The fun part is, this is supposed to be the coldest winter ever for WI.. (and that's saying a LOT, since we hit -40 a few times last year, and came close to breaking record snowfalls).

I love my truck. SO glad I don't have my car anymore.

We're already in the 30's at night, and 40's with some snow during the day.. The fun part is, this is supposed to be the coldest winter ever for WI.. (and that's saying a LOT, since we hit -40 a few times last year, and came close to breaking record snowfalls).

o

My wife is from Wisconsin and tells me the colder the winter the less snow falls. She remembers the winter of '65 when too much snow fell too fast and shut down Milwaukee and Chicago for two days. She also recalls wind chills in the - 40 to -60. And, by the way, I remember winter vacations here in SF when we surfed all December (and in those days wet suits were rare, we surfed in cutoff jeans).
One place, one year, one record, does not prove climate change is bogus.

o

My wife is from Wisconsin and tells me the colder the winter the less snow falls. She remembers the winter of '65 when too much snow fell too fast and shut down Milwaukee and Chicago for two days. She also recalls wind chills in the - 40 to -60. And, by the way, I remember winter vacations here in SF when we surfed all December (and in those days wet suits were rare, we surfed in cutoff jeans).
One place, one year, one record, does not prove climate change is bogus.

I'm good with that.. You don't have to clean up cold weather...

Forum List

Back