47 vertical support columns in core of each Twin Tower from bedrock to top floor

Typical for you to try and misrepresent one of a few pieces of vertical steel remaining as "core columns". They were not, they were elevator guide rail support steel and they were inside the core.

The core is typically empty in ALL 9-11 images.

spire_dust-3.jpg

In your images it's only standing because it is fastened to the interior box columns which does have a footing. It is not a "core column". It is elevator guide rail support steel and the butt plates seen left and right of the central crane prove it because they are too weak to be used to join sections of "core column.

Sorry Chris. Those are core columns. I see no buttplates on that columns in my photos.

You lose again.

Wrong. Below is a column, and it is not in the core as the superimposition shows.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

that picture is photoshopped!! :lol:

Last edited:
Hmmm. Let's see. Chris says that the columns shown in that picture sandwiched his supposed concrete core wall between them. That must mean that:

1. Heavy Interior Box Column = Outside the core

Which then means

2. The Column To The Left = Inside the core

Thanks for confirming that for me Chris. You have answered your own request for proof of columns INSIDE the core area.

:razz:

Typical for you to try and misrepresent one of a few pieces of vertical steel remaining as "core columns". They were not, they were elevator guide rail support steel and they were inside the core.

The core is typically empty in ALL 9-11 images.

spire_dust-3.jpg

In your images it's only standing because it is fastened to the interior box columns which does have a footing. It is not a "core column". It is elevator guide rail support steel and the butt plates seen left and right of the central crane prove it because they are too weak to be used to join sections of "core column.

Sorry Chris. Those are core columns. I see no buttplates on that columns in my photos.

You lose again.

It is astounding that gamoloon attempts the distortion it does reagarding what is shown in the photo of rebar as the distortion relates to this photo showing the butt plates on top of elevator guide rail support steel. The only vertical steel inside the core. Why ALL 9-11 images show an empty core area.

x5o1sh.jpg

Last edited:
It is astounding that gamoloon attempts the distortion it does reagarding what is shown in the photo of rebar as the distortion relates to this photo showing the butt plates on top of elevator guide rail support steel. The only vertical steel inside the core. Why ALL 9-11 images show an empty core area.

x5o1sh.jpg

whats really astounding is that you defy all laws of physics by claiming you can see something 3 inches wide from over a mile away.

there is no rebar in your picture!! :lol:

x5o1sh.jpg

whats really astounding is that you defy all laws of physics by claiming you can see something 3 inches wide from over a mile away.

Agent tactic, intentionally acting confused and commenting upon another image other than the one that shows rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

x5o1sh.jpg

Agent tactic, intentionally acting confused and commenting upon another image other than the one that shows rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

doesnt matter which one i show. there is no rebar in any of them!! :lol:

spire_dust-3.jpg

doesnt matter which one i show. there is no rebar in any of them!! :lol:

Of course you have never provided a reasonable explanation for what those fine vertical elements are if NOT rebar. Nor have you provided one for the WTC 2 core being anything but concrete.

Gosh all this back and forth conspiracy talk is getting annoying. Lets just blame the French and move on.

]elevator guide rail support steel and the butt plates seen left and right of the central crane prove it because they are too weak to be used to join sections of "core column.

you already admitted they were welded. :cuckoo:

The perps would like that you are trying to induce "all or nothing thinking" a cognitive distortion.

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.

There are many kinds of welds. Anything short of a 100% deep fillet weld will not work for "core columns". The elevator guide rail support steel also used "butt plates" to shift, plumb and generally align the steel so guide rails could be more easily set perfectly.

Left and right of the central crane are the "butt plates".

x5o1sh.jpg

No real lateral strength so they all fell as soon as the concrete core walls went down.

core_animation_75.gif

Hmmm.

Why does the column end I circled in red below have the "buttplate" then? I thought the CORE COLUMNS SURROUNDING your core were all 100% "deep fillet welds"?
x5o1sh.jpg

Those aren't "buttplates" dumbass.

Last edited:

You did not show steel core columns inside the core area. That one was fastened to the concrete that was between the heavy interior box column on the right. The other end of the same remnant shows mass concrete.

Hmmm. Let's see. Chris says that the columns shown in that picture sandwiched his supposed concrete core wall between them. That must mean that:

1. Heavy Interior Box Column = Outside the core

Which then means

2. The Column To The Left = Inside the core

Thanks for confirming that for me Chris. You have answered your own request for proof of columns INSIDE the core area.

:razz:

Chris, you admitted that the columns above were INSIDE your supposed concrete core, hence the word "between" that you use.

:lol:

Hmmm, I wonder what happened to this piece of steel in the upper left?

10697258-L.jpg

Odd tear of bolts from a plate. Could have been a sliding, scraping action. I first thought of the molten steel pouring out of WTC 2 on the east side but the edges of the torn bolt holes and tears are square.

This end of this one gets me.

workerdog.jpg

But a really telling piece is this. Look at that billow in the web of the "I" beam.

pre.cut.salvage.box.column.jpg

you already admitted they were welded. :cuckoo:

The perps would like that you are trying to induce "all or nothing thinking" a cognitive distortion.

There are many kinds of welds. Anything short of a 100% deep fillet weld will not work for "core columns". The elevator guide rail support steel also used "butt plates" to shift, plumb and generally align the steel so guide rails could be more easily set perfectly.

x5o1sh.jpg

No real lateral strength so they all fell as soon as the concrete core walls went down.

core_animation_75.gif

Hmmm.

Why does the column end I circled in red below have the "buttplate" then? I thought the CORE COLUMNS SURROUNDING your core were all 100% "deep fillet welds"?
x5o1sh.jpg

Those aren't "buttplates" dumbass.

You appear to be ignorant of the fact that steel erectors will grab any sick of straight steel and tack it into place to use as an alignment reference. That piece of steel does not even match the steel in the inner wall of the exterior steel framwork. Obviously.

Also, pieces are stuck in various positions to use in guiding other pieces into place

the perps would like that you are trying to induce "all or nothing thinking" a cognitive distortion.

there are many kinds of welds. Anything short of a 100% deep fillet weld will not work for "core columns". The elevator guide rail support steel also used "butt plates" to shift, plumb and generally align the steel so guide rails could be more easily set perfectly.

x5o1sh.jpg

no real lateral strength so they all fell as soon as the concrete core walls went down.

core_animation_75.gif

hmmm.

Why does the column end i circled in red below have the "buttplate" then? I thought the core columns surrounding your core were all 100% "deep fillet welds"?
x5o1sh.jpg

those aren't "buttplates" dumbass.

you appear to be ignorant of the fact that steel erectors will grab any sick of straight steel and tack it into place to use as an alignment reference. That piece of steel does not even match the steel in the inner wall of the exterior steel framwork. Obviously.

Also, pieces are stuck in various positions to use in guiding other pieces into place

bullshit!!

You appear to be ignorant of the fact that steel erectors will grab any sick of straight steel and tack it into place to use as an alignment reference. That piece of steel does not even match the steel in the inner wall of the exterior steel framwork. Obviously.

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLY SHIT!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I gotta pass this on to some of my buddies! That's what I call pulling something out of your ass. What a complete moron.

Chris, I've worked more construction jobs as a supervisor than you EVER will. I've worked in steel mills, government facilities, breweries, chemical plants, etc. I have NEVER seen a construction crew tack weld a steel column to use as a reference for ANYTHING.

Your explanation above is the WORST case of "I've gotta make shit up to sound like I know what I'm talking about" that I have ever seen!

Please Chris. I have to laugh some more. Please make yourself look like more of an asshole than you already do and explain HOW they would use that as a reference piece...

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back