46% of mississippi democrats think same race marriage should be illegal

I've had many libs tell me how they wish everyone would have interacial babies so we could get rid of "racism".
Thus the thinking of the Neo-Nazis and David Duke, to preserve the White race.

Last edited:
I've had many libs tell me how they wish everyone would have interacial babies so we could get rid of "racism".

Getting rid of races WOULD put an end to some problems we have for a week or two.

BUT I accept the imperfect human condition. In Germany where practically everyone was white they suddenly started finding other reasons to discriminate, someone to blame their problems on. Couldn't be the stupid Germans' fault they had to sign the dumb treaty of Paris after all.

Racists are not always incorrect.

Tank is not helping you prove your point. But you are correct. Hell David Duke and Farrakhan make good points. then they go off into their crazy land talk Just like Ron Paul. (Although he is not a racist, he is a libertarian and yes, I know some would consider that grounds to call him racist.)

Anyone that thinks libertarian is synonymous with Racist, is an idiot.

The fact that they feel like it should be legal for a business owner to tell a black or hispanic or asian family they are not allowed there, makes them racist to me.

I dont care how they wrap it, it makes them racist.

Tank is not helping you prove your point. But you are correct. Hell David Duke and Farrakhan make good points. then they go off into their crazy land talk Just like Ron Paul. (Although he is not a racist, he is a libertarian and yes, I know some would consider that grounds to call him racist.)

The fact that they feel like it should be legal for a business owner to tell a black or hispanic or asian family they are not allowed there, makes them racist to me.

Being a libertarian and being a racist are absolutely not the same. Saying that the government should not force an individual to do something is not the same as saying that that individual hates other races.

Being a libertarian and being a racist are absolutely not the same. Saying that the government should not force an individual to do something is not the same as saying that that individual hates other races.

Imagine if one actually won the presidency. Imagine it! We would be back in the 40's racially. Some people in here would like this, but the rest of the civilized America would hate it.

It must be nice being in your position on this and like I said, "some" would like it to regress back to that crap.

I guess slavery is fine with libertarians as well? I dont really know if it gets that deep. I know they are for segregation (what they say is, it would be bad for business but businsses should be allowed to do it), no special help for handicapped people etc etc. Weird fucking group they are.

It's true

then they are CONSERVATIVE democrats

and they are in agreement with CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS who feel the same way

up until recently CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN COLLEGES (who favor republicans) BANNED INTERRACIAL dating...

but
don't let these facts spoil your great attempt at misrepresenting reality with partial information

Forum List

Back