46% of Americans Think Poltiticans are Corrupt.

99% of Russians too think Poltiticans are Corrupt. Сapitalists always corrupt.

Communism didn't work out too well though either, did it? :lol:

Don't you love idiots that come from assbackwards places like russia condemning America?
America has it's issues, undoubtedly, but it's still much much better than most of the world.

Agreed, but it's always nice to see a few reminders from time to time to know what we're not missing.
It's lonely at the top.
flag.gif

This is why I laugh whenever republicans say their pols are "courageous, trustworthy and honest"

It did for those who had the guns.

Immie
Not really, they were purged by Stalin when they got home.

Actually, I was thinking Lenin and Stalin. They were the ones in power. They were the ones that Communism worked for.

Immie
They had bad followers, Stalin was hoping for a nation of dogs, and monkeys that worshiped him as a god; Lenin for people who believed whatever he said and did what they were told. Essentially the same thing, yet the consistent thing was, it never worked even at the top.

Sounds about right to me.

When are the rest of you sheep going to admit it?

New High: 46% Think Most in Congress Are Corrupt - Rasmussen Reports™

Voters are more convinced than ever that most congressmen are crooks.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters now view most members of Congress as corrupt. That’s up seven points from June and the highest finding yet recorded. Just 29% think most members are not corrupt, and another 25% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here .)

Similarly, a whopping 85% of voters think most members of Congress are more interested in helping their own careers than in helping other people. That’s a record high for surveys stretching back to early November 2006. Only seven percent (7%) believe most of the legislators are more interested in helping others.

I used to think that politics were corrupt without reason or regard for the people, however, I no longer think so. It has come to be much more obvious that politics may very well be corrupt but WITH reason AND because of the diverse levels of regard toward the peoples.

Forum List

Back