46% of Americans believe the Media is printing "Fake News" about Trump. Let's list the stories:

Trump Has Sex With Melania
Let's put this puppy to bed once and for all.

Let's go ahead and list the "Fake News" stories about Trump.
A new fake story comes out just about every day.

Here's the short list:

1. The media falsely reported that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election
  2. The media falsely reported 17 intelligence agencies agreed that Russia was caught influencing the election when only 3 agreed
  3. The media falsely reported that Trump supports the KKK
  4. The media falsely reported that Chief of Staff Gen John Kelly was ready to quit
  5. The media falsely reported that Sec of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a moron
  6. The media falsely reported that the Trump travel ban was a Muslim ban when every Muslim country would have to be included in the ban
  7. The media falsely reported that Trump had the MLK bust removed from the oval office
  8. The media falsely reported that dozens of senior state department members suddenly and unexpectedly tendered their resignations...when in fact they were fired
  9. The media falsely reported that Trump was easing sanctions against Russia when he never did
  10. The media falsely reported that Trump was insensitive about Florida residents after Hurricane Irma
  11. The media falsely reported that Trump abandoned Puerto Rico after the island was devastated by another hurricane, when in fact the problem was Puerto Rican officials were preventing aide from reaching the needy. Dumpsters were filled full of food and supplies by local officials essentially throwing aide away in an overt attempt to worsen the crisis.
  12. The media falsely reported that Trump supporters were attacking Democrat supporters when in fact the Democrats were thugs hired by the Hillary campaign to start fights at Trump rallies.
  13. The media falsely reported that Trump supported the attack by a lone White Nationalist in Charlottesville accusing him of being a Nazi.
  14. The media falsely reported Trump of supporting David Duke when he has condemned him on several occasions.
1. How can you make that statement when, The investigation is still ongoing and he actually did give them code word level information given by the Israeli's? Furthermore find me 1 report where any journalist says we KNOW he did collude?
2. Find me that article were ANY media outlet stated that. It was Trump who started that story.
President Donald Trump, speaking in Poland July 6, downplayed the strength of the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to his benefit.Trump Misleads on Russian Meddling: Why 17 Intelligence Agencies Don’t Need to Agree So that's also wrong.
3. Trump's support for the KKK stems from the fact that he botched an interview when asked to condemn him. You will be hard pressed to find any article the states that he supports the KKK. You will find plenty that state the question though because of that reason.
4. Find me that article please? And I will show you that it'll report on sources that states he was frustrated, or wanted too. Again saying someone wants to do something is different from saying he will. Find me the article where the media stated he will and you have a case.
5. How do you know it's false when even Tillerson won't deny it.
6. Trump CALLED it a Muslim ban, how is something false when the president says it.
7. That one is actually true. Although the reporter did issue a correction after less than an hour. Fake means you WANT to deceive. If you correct your mistake after an hour that'll be a hard case to make.FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Remove a MLK Bust from the Oval Office?
8. Give me the article where it says they were fired?
9. Again the wording is everything here. No media report will say he eased the sanctions on Russia. They will state he wanted to ease them. A power congress took away from him precisely to prevent him from doing just that.
10. Find me that article or interview where the media claimed that because I can't find it.
11. The media reported on Trump's own tweets. Trump threatens to abandon Puerto Rico recovery effort
How is this false?
12. No prove of that claim, and furthermore there are plenty of clips on youtube showing democrats getting beat up during trump rallies.
13. They reported that when asked too condemn them, he did so by first equating those who protest white Nationalists at the same moral level as the Nazi's themselves and only became unequivocal about it after days of uproar. Yet I dare you to find a credible news agency flat out calling him a NAZI.
14. When first asked to condemn David Duke he didn't, he claimed he didn't know him, even after the reporter said he was a former KKK grand wizard he still didn't condemn him. It took him days to do so. That was what was reported.
So far I've only identified 1 actual falsehood in any of your examples. I freely admit that there is bias in American media. But that bias works both ways. Unless you can prove actual lies portrayed by the media I suggest to be more careful with the word fake. A dictionary might help.
Poor fuckup, I mean forkup.
With all the mendacity going around in MSM, it difficult to ascertain what is the truth. The only thing that is clear is that a media so fixated on the destruction of Donald Trump and so will go to any length possible with the filmiest iota of veracity, to damage him.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK ANYMORE! NO ONE IS BUYING IT!

Fake news has run its course and the reputation of MSM has been severely crippled. American elite media will never be the same since mainstream journalists have become hacks, and almost always for liberal causes.

Fake news:
46% of Americans believe the Media is printing "Fake News" about Trump

The number is way higher. Only the hardcore left refuses to admit the extreme Left bias and contrived anti-Trump stories in the Media. Even Jimmy Carter acknowledges the Media bias and fabrications.
Bias and fake are 2 completely different things. And the air quotes you put it in suggest you know it.The reason you guys resort to the word fake when you mean biased is that that implies lying. The whole thing of quite literally redefining the meaning of words in pursuit of some alternative reality where you can dismiss anything and everything that doesn't fit in your narrative is pretty fucked up. It's reminiscent of dozens of dictatorships throughout history and something I never ever believed could happen in a country that prides itself as the founder of modern Democracy.
Bias and Fake news are absolutely related. When you have extreme bias then that is your motivation to produce contrived "fake" news. Fake can mean completely fabricated as in the whole Russian collusion speculation. Or it can mean taking a sentence out of context and pumping it up into a news story when it is not newsworthy as in Cowboy Hat Clown Fredricka did last week.

Here's the short list:

1. The media falsely reported that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election
  2. The media falsely reported 17 intelligence agencies agreed that Russia was caught influencing the election when only 3 agreed
  4. The media falsely reported that Chief of Staff Gen John Kelly was ready to quit
  5. The media falsely reported that Sec of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a moron
  6. The media falsely reported that the Trump travel ban was a Muslim ban when every Muslim country would have to be included in the ban
  7. The media falsely reported that Trump had the MLK bust removed from the oval office
  8. The media falsely reported that dozens of senior state department members suddenly and unexpectedly tendered their resignations...when in fact they were fired
  9. The media falsely reported that Trump was easing sanctions against Russia when he never did
  10. The media falsely reported that Trump was insensitive about Florida residents after Hurricane Irma
  11. The media falsely reported that Trump abandoned Puerto Rico after the island was devastated by another hurricane, when in fact the problem was Puerto Rican officials were preventing aide from reaching the needy. Dumpsters were filled full of food and supplies by local officials essentially throwing aide away in an overt attempt to worsen the crisis.
  12. The media falsely reported that Trump supporters were attacking Democrat supporters when in fact the Democrats were thugs hired by the Hillary campaign to start fights at Trump rallies.
  13. The media falsely reported that Trump supported the attack by a lone White Nationalist in Charlottesville accusing him of being a Nazi.
  14. The media falsely reported Trump of supporting David Duke when he has condemned him on several occasions.
1. How can you make that statement when, The investigation is still ongoing and he actually did give them code word level information given by the Israeli's? Furthermore find me 1 report where any journalist says we KNOW he did collude?
2. Find me that article were ANY media outlet stated that. It was Trump who started that story.
President Donald Trump, speaking in Poland July 6, downplayed the strength of the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to his benefit.Trump Misleads on Russian Meddling: Why 17 Intelligence Agencies Don’t Need to Agree So that's also wrong.
3. Trump's support for the KKK stems from the fact that he botched an interview when asked to condemn him. You will be hard pressed to find any article the states that he supports the KKK. You will find plenty that state the question though because of that reason.
4. Find me that article please? And I will show you that it'll report on sources that states he was frustrated, or wanted too. Again saying someone wants to do something is different from saying he will. Find me the article where the media stated he will and you have a case.
6. Trump CALLED it a Muslim ban, how is something false when the president says it.
7. That one is actually true. Although the reporter did issue a correction after less than an hour. Fake means you WANT to deceive. If you correct your mistake after an hour that'll be a hard case to make.FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Remove a MLK Bust from the Oval Office?
9. Again the wording is everything here. No media report will say he eased the sanctions on Russia. They will state he wanted to ease them. A power congress took away from him precisely to prevent him from doing just that.
10. Find me that article or interview where the media claimed that because I can't find it.
11. The media reported on Trump's own tweets. Trump threatens to abandon Puerto Rico recovery effort
How is this false?
12. No prove of that claim, and furthermore there are plenty of clips on youtube showing democrats getting beat up during trump rallies.
13. They reported that when asked too condemn them, he did so by first equating those who protest white Nationalists at the same moral level as the Nazi's themselves and only became unequivocal about it after days of uproar. Yet I dare you to find a credible news agency flat out calling him a NAZI.
14. When first asked to condemn David Duke he didn't, he claimed he didn't know him, even after the reporter said he was a former KKK grand wizard he still didn't condemn him. It took him days to do so. That was what was reported.
So far I've only identified 1 actual falsehood in any of your examples. I freely admit that there is bias in American media. But that bias works both ways. Unless you can prove actual lies portrayed by the media I suggest to be more careful with the word fake. A dictionary might help.
With all the mendacity going around in MSM, it difficult to ascertain what is the truth. The only thing that is clear is that a media so fixated on the destruction of Donald Trump will go to any length possible, and with the filmiest of veracity, to damage him.

Fake news has run its course and the reputation of MSM has been severely crippled. American media will never be the same since mainstream journalists have become hacks, and almost always for liberal causes.
Lol Name calling without ever addressing the premise of what I say, is both predictable and so very sad. I've now posted in every post in this OP about the difference between fake and biased, and you guys just blow past it like it doesn't exist. Fox is MSM and they are BIASED towards your side, what of it? I've got the intellectual honesty ( mostly ) to address people's replies. I don't claim stuff usually that I can't back up and when I am proven wrong I apologize. I try to treat people with respect ( most of the time), even when those I argue against don't do the same. So if you don't have the honesty to actually address what I say don't bother replying at all.

Here's the short list:

How is this false?
With all the mendacity going around in MSM, it difficult to ascertain what is the truth. The only thing that is clear is that a media so fixated on the destruction of Donald Trump will go to any length possible, and with the filmiest of veracity, to damage him.

Fake news has run its course and the reputation of MSM has been severely crippled. American media will never be the same since mainstream journalists have become hacks, and almost always for liberal causes.
Lol Name calling without ever addressing the premise of what I say, is both predictable and so very sad. I've now posted in every post in this OP about the difference between fake and biased, and you guys just blow past it like it doesn't exist. Fox is MSM and they are BIASED towards your side, what of it? I've got the intellectual honesty ( mostly ) to address people's replies. I don't claim stuff usually that I can't back up and when I am proven wrong I apologize. I try to treat people with respect ( most of the time), even when those I argue against don't do the same. So if you don't have the honesty to actually address what I say don't bother replying at all.
I replied to the utter stupidity of your premises and the obviousness of its being fake news. Your analysis is no more than legitimizing fake news itself, which by definition makes it fake.

Fake news:

The number is way higher. Only the hardcore left refuses to admit the extreme Left bias and contrived anti-Trump stories in the Media. Even Jimmy Carter acknowledges the Media bias and fabrications.
Bias and fake are 2 completely different things. And the air quotes you put it in suggest you know it.The reason you guys resort to the word fake when you mean biased is that that implies lying. The whole thing of quite literally redefining the meaning of words in pursuit of some alternative reality where you can dismiss anything and everything that doesn't fit in your narrative is pretty fucked up. It's reminiscent of dozens of dictatorships throughout history and something I never ever believed could happen in a country that prides itself as the founder of modern Democracy.
Bias and Fake news are absolutely related. When you have extreme bias then that is your motivation to produce contrived "fake" news. Fake can mean completely fabricated as in the whole Russian collusion speculation. Or it can mean taking a sentence out of context and pumping it up into a news story when it is not newsworthy as in Cowboy Hat Clown Fredricka did last week.
Like I said redefining the meaning of fake. Why do you put "fake" in air quotes if you think it is in actuality fake? Like I said I freely admit too bias but the definition of fake is untrue which is something you can not make stick for any of the stories.

Hear that? Silence rofl!

Well one story alone at CNN got three senior journalists to resign. That's a biggie.
3 CNN Journalists Resign After Retracted Story on Trump Ally

It wasn't on Trump.

and

It proves CNN stands behind their reporting.

As opposed to, say, Fox or Breitbart.

Fox News pulls false story about ‘hero’

Where are the disgraced journalists?

Double standard much?
Where are the disgraced journalists?
Probably getting awards for being dishonest assholes.

Here's the short list:

How is this false?
Fake response to my list of fake news reports
Prove it? I provided sources to back up my claims. Why don't you? And where I didn't just ask and I'll look it up for you.
An op-ed from the Washington Compost is "Proof" of jack-squat.
Using the source of the Fake News isn't proof.

Australian PM Turnbull: Donald Trump relationship "warm" despite transcripts - CBS News

January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball
On the day of Trump’s inauguration, CNN claimed Nancy Sinatra was “not happy” with the fact that the president and first lady’s inaugural dance would be to the tune of Frank Sinatra’s “My Way.” The problem? Nancy Sinatra had never said any such thing. CNN later updated the article without explaining the mistake they had made.

January 20: The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy
On January 20, Time reporter Zeke Miller wrote that a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed from the White House. This caused a flurry of controversy on social media until Miller issued a correction. As Time put it, Miller had apparently not even asked anyone in the White House if the bust had been removed. He simply assumed it had been because “he had looked for it and had not seen it.”

January 26: The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department
On January 26, the Washington Post’s Josh Rogin published what seemed to be a bombshell report declaring that “the State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned.” This resignation, according to Rogin, was “part of an ongoing mass exodus of senior Foreign Service officers who don’t want to stick around for the Trump era.” These resignations happened “suddenly” and “unexpectedly.” He styled it as a shocking shake-up of administrative protocol in the State Department, a kind of ad-hoc protest of the Trump administration.

The story immediately went sky-high viral. It was shared nearly 60,000 times on Facebook. Rogin himself tweeted the story out and was retweeted a staggering 11,000 times. Washington Post columnist Anne Applebaum had it retweeted nearly 2,000 times; journalists and writers from Wired, The Guardian, the Washington Post, Bloomberg, ABC, Foreign Policy, and other publications tweeted the story out in shock.

There was just one problem: the story was more a load of bunk. As Vox pointed out, the headline of the piece was highly misleading: “the word ‘management’ strongly implied that all of America’s top diplomats were resigning, which was not the case.” (The Post later changed the word “management” to “administrative” without noting the change, although it left the “management” language intact in the article itself).

More importantly, Mark Toner, the acting spokesman for the State Department, put out a press release noting that “As is standard with every transition, the outgoing administration, in coordination with the incoming one, requested all politically appointed officers submit letters of resignation.” According to CNN, the officials were actually asked to leave by the Trump administration rather than stay on for the customary transitional few months. The entire premise of Rogin’s article was essentially nonexistent.

As always, the correction received far less attention than the fake news itself: Vox’s article, for instance, was shared around 9,500 times on Facebook, less than one-sixth the rate of Rogin’s piece. To this day, Rogin’s piece remains uncorrected regarding its faulty presumptions.

January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair
On January 27, Observer writer Dana Schwartz tweeted out a screenshot of Trump that, in her eyes, proved President Trump had “photoshopped his hands bigger” for a White House photograph. Her tweet immediately went viral, being shared upwards of 25,000 times. A similar tweet by Disney animator Joaquin Baldwin was shared nearly 9,000 times as well.

The conspiracy theory was eventually debunked, but not before it had been shared thousands upon thousands of times. Meanwhile, Schwartz tweeted that she did “not know for sure whether or not the hands were shopped.” Her correction tweet was shared a grand total of…11 times.

January 31: The White House-SCOTUS Twitter Mistake
Leading up to Trump announcing his first Supreme Court nomination, CNN Senior White House Correspondent Jeff Zeleny announced that the White House was “setting up [the] Supreme Court announcement as a prime-time contest.” He pointed to a pair of recently created “identical Twitter pages” for a theoretical justices Neil Gorsuch and Thomas Hardiman, the two likeliest nominees for the court vacancy.

Zeleny’s sneering tweet—clearly meant to cast the Trump administration in an unflattering, circus-like light—was shared more than 1,100 times on Twitter. About 30 minutes later, however, he tweeted: “The Twitter accounts…were not set up by the White House, I’ve been told.” As always, the admission of mistake was shared far less than the original fake news: Zeleny’s correction was retweeted a paltry 159 times.

January 31: The Big Travel Ban Lie
On January 31, a Fox affiliate station out of Detroit reported that “A local business owner who flew to Iraq to bring his mother back home to the US for medical treatment said she was blocked from returning home under President Trump’s ban on immigration and travel from seven predominately Muslim nations. He said that while she was waiting for approval to fly home, she died from an illness.”

Like most other sensational news incidents, this one took off, big-time: it was shared countless times on Facebook, not just from the original article itself (123,000 shares) but via secondary reporting outlets such as the Huffington Post (nearly 9,000 shares). Credulous reporters and media personalities shared the story on Twitter to the tune of thousands and thousands of retweets, including: Christopher Hooks, Gideon Resnick, Daniel Dale, Sarah Silverman, Blake Hounshell, Brian Beutler, Garance Franke-Ruta, Keith Olbermann (he got 3,600 retweets on that one!), Matthew Yglesias, and Farhad Manjoo.

The story spread so far because it gratified all the biases of the liberal media elite: it proved that Trump’s “Muslim ban” was an evil, racist Hitler-esque mother-killer of an executive order.

There was just one problem: it was a lie. The man had lied about when his mother died. The Fox affiliate hadn’t bothered to do the necessary research to confirm or disprove the man’s account. The news station quietly corrected the story after giving rise to such wild, industrial-scale hysteria.

February 1: POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico
On February 1, Yahoo News published an Associated Press report about a phone call President Trump shared with Mexican president Enrique Pena Nieto. The report strongly implied that President Trump was considering “send[ing] U.S. troops” to curb Mexico’s “bad hombre” problem, although it acknowledged that the Mexican government disagreed with that interpretation. The White House later re-affirmed that Trump did not have any plan to “invade Mexico.”

Nevertheless, Jon Passantino, the deputy news director of BuzzFeed, shared this story on Twitter with the exclamation “WOW.” He was retweeted 2,700 times. Jon Favreau, a former speechwriter for Barack Obama, also shared the story, declaring: “I’m sorry, did our president just threaten to invade Mexico today??” Favreau was retweeted more than 8,000 times.

Meanwhile, the Yahoo News AP post was shared more than 17,000 times on Facebook; Time’s post of the misleading report was shared more than 66,000 times; ABC News posted the story and it was shared more than 20,000 times. On Twitter, the report—with the false implication that Trump’s comment was serious—was shared by media types such as ThinkProgress’s Judd Legum, the BBC’s Anthony Zurcher, Vox’s Matt Yglesias, Politico’s Shane Goldmacher, comedian Michael Ian Black, and many others.

February 2: Easing the Russian Sanctions
Last week, NBC News national correspondent Peter Alexander tweeted out the following: “BREAKING: US Treasury Dept easing Obama admin sanctions to allow companies to do transactions with Russia’s FSB, successor org to KGB.” His tweet immediately went viral, as it implied that the Trump administration was cozying up to Russia.

A short while later, Alexander posted another tweet: “Source familiar [with] sanctions says it’s a technical fix, planned under Obama, to avoid unintended consequences of cybersanctions.” As of this writing, Alexander’s fake news tweet has approximately 6,500 retweets; his clarifying tweet has fewer than 250.

At CNBC, Jacob Pramuk styled the change this way: “Trump administration modifies sanctions against Russian intelligence service.” The article makes it clear that, per Alexander’s source, “the change was a technical fix that was planned under Obama.” Nonetheless, the impetus was placed on the Trump adminsitration. CBS News wrote the story up in the same way. So did the New York Daily News.

In the end, unable to pin this (rather unremarkable) policy tweak on the Trump administration, the media have mostly moved on. As the Chicago Tribune put it, the whole affair was yet again an example of how “in the hyperactive Age of Trump, something that initially appeared to be a major change in policy turned into a nothing-burger.”

February 2: Renaming Black History Month
At the start of February, which is Black History Month in the United States, Trump proclaimed the month “National African American History Month.” Many outlets tried to spin the story in a bizarre way: TMZ claimed that a “senior administration official” said that Trump believed the term “black” to be outdated. “Every U.S. president since 1976 has designated February as Black History Month,” wrote TMZ. BET wrote the same thing.

The problem? It’s just not true. President Obama, for example, declared February “National African American History Month” as well. TMZ quickly updated their piece to fix their embarrassing error.

February 17: The Mobilization of the National Guard
On February 17, Garance Burke at the Associated Press published a bombshell report that claimed “the Trump administration considered a proposal to mobilize as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants, including millions living nowhere near the Mexico border.” The AP story was shared 43,000 times on Facebook. The Boston Globe ran the story; so did CBS and the Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles Times and Slate and Vice and countless smaller outlets. Social media went nuts.

February 25: Kuwait’s Pay-to-Play at Trump Hotel
On February 25, NPR and Reuters reported that Kuwait’s ambassador was holding his annual National Day celebration at Trump International Hotel in Washington DC, an event that could have cost him upwards of $60,000. Trump was spotted at the same hotel, leading many in the media to believe he was there as part of some pay-for-play scheme with the Kuwaiti government.

Many in the media jumped on board this story and began circulating it widely. ThinkProgress’s Legum put out a series of tweets about the alleged scandal; these tweets were collectively retweeted thousands and thousands of times. Phillip Rucker, the Washington Post’s White House bureau chief, tweeted about it. New York Times and MTV writer Ana Marie Cox tweeted about it, and so did HuffPost’s Sam Stein tweeted it, as well.

One big problem, however: NPR and Reuters got their dates mixed up. The Kuwaiti celebration had actually been held the Wednesday prior to Trump’s visit. Most of these erroneous tweets were subsequently deleted as the mistake became clear, though Cox left hers up and simply issued a correction (her original tweet received 1,200 retweets; her correctionreceived a grand total of ten).

Want more? I've got'em, or the federalist does. This was just a couple of months worth. There are many, many more.

Fake news:

Like I said redefining the meaning of fake. Why do you put "fake" in air quotes if you think it is in actuality fake? Like I said I freely admit too bias but the definition of fake is untrue which is something you can not make stick for any of the stories.
Fake news is fabricated

Errors in a news story is not fake news

Here's the short list:

8. The media falsely reported that dozens of senior state department members suddenly and unexpectedly tendered their resignations...when in fact they were fired as part of the transition
  14. The media falsely accused Trump of supporting David Duke when he has condemned him on several occasions.
There's a reason you didn't post any links. Like the very first one. Trump and his campaign is under investigation for colluding with the Russian. It hasn't been proven. But you posted: The media falsely reported that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election
So post a story backing up that false claim. You can't because the investigation is on going. This is the problem with your kind. You can't stand the truth so you make up your own truth. "Alternative facts".
Nobody said anything about posting links. The OP asked someone to list the Fake News Stories.
You know every one of these stories, bud, so stop playing dumb.

He is a liberal, so he might not be playing.

You don't watch CNN, NBC, read WaPo or NYT and their unnamed sources? And that's just MSM.

Fuck you're lazy.
Unnamed sources are not fake news

Fake news is claiming things like

Thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ on 9-11
The largest inauguration crowd in history
Three million illegal Mexicans voting for Hillary
Obama being born in Kenya

Understand Fake News now?
Thats only fake news if it is being put out by an actual reporter or news outlet a candidate, talk show host or even a President are not either. News outlets and those who work for them pushing stories about Russian collusion despite having no proof of it is a better example of fake news or at the very least extremely biased news. I hope you understand the difference now.

Do you really think the NY times would print anything nice about Trump if it had a chance of not being true?

Yea, he's saying big league. Moron. Its not our fault you can't understand English.

You don't watch CNN, NBC, read WaPo or NYT and their unnamed sources? And that's just MSM.

Fuck you're lazy.
Unnamed sources are not fake news

Fake news is claiming things like

Thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ on 9-11
The largest inauguration crowd in history
Three million illegal Mexicans voting for Hillary
Obama being born in Kenya

Understand Fake News now?
Thats only fake news if it is being put out by an actual reporter or news outlet a candidate, talk show host or even a President are not either. News outlets and those who work for them pushing stories about Russian collusion despite having no proof of it is a better example of fake news or at the very least extremely biased news. I hope you understand the difference now.
Someone with the visibility of a President is more than capable of pushing fake news......Trump is very accomplished at it

The news has reported a major investigation of Russian collusion. That is far from fake

Just because you do not like it does not make it fake

So who is lying? The FBI? The NYPost? Please, prove it's a lie.

So are you admitting the NYpost makes up shit? Because if you are I could have a hell of a lot of fun with that. Just say it, that's all I need you to do....

Only 46%? Seems low.

Turn them off. I did.

Not just the news... The whole network...entertainment, sitcoms, sports. All of them...ABC, NBC, CBS...even FoxNews...anyone who profits from advertisers.

Go outside...learn a new skill. I learned leatherworking with the time I used to waste on the idiot box.

And caught up on a lot of reading.

I have free radio for news. KSGF Springfield. And I can do something else at the same time, like go for a walk, or work on the pickup, or tend the garden.

And if I must watch some news... Klowdtv.com has One America News Network with no commercials and some other channels commercial free for $8 a month streaming.

They just tell you what happened with no bias or commentary. It's up to you to process the news for yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back