45 Signs That America Will Soon Be a Nation With a Very Tiny Elite and the Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Economy' started by hvactec, Apr 8, 2012.

1. hvactec

hvactec VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Will Be Poor

The middle class is being systematically wiped out of existence in the United States today. America is a nation with a very tiny elite that is rapidly becoming increasingly wealthy while everyone else is becoming poorer. So why is this happening? Well, it is actually very simple. Our institutions are designed to concentrate wealth in the hands of a very limited number of people. Throughout human history, almost all societies that have had a big centralized government have also had a very high concentration of wealth in the hands of the elite. Throughout human history, almost all societies that have allowed big business or big corporations to dominate the economy have also had a very high concentration of wealth in the hands of the elite. Well, the United States has allowed both big government and big corporations to grow wildly out of control. Those were huge mistakes. Our founding fathers attempted to establish a nation where the federal government would be greatly limited and where corporations would be greatly restricted. Unfortunately, we have turned our backs on those principles and now we are paying the price.

When you have great concentrations of wealth and power, the economic rewards of a society tend to go to just a few.

In the United States today, big businesses and wealthy individuals fund the campaigns of our politicians, and in turn our politicians pass laws which rig the game in their favor. It is a symbiotic relationship which is very bad for America.

read more 45 Signs That America Will Soon Be a Nation With a Very Tiny Elite and the Rest of Us Will Be Poor

2. docreflex

docreflex Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree 100% an I think the only way to get some power back in the hands of the people is to boy cott all bug business and barter an trade with each other.

3. sparky

sparky VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341

didn't know that, most postworthy, thanx ~S~

4. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    The following shows us what wealth distribution is;

what most Americans think it is;

and what a poll of Americans think they would like it to be.

[​IMG]

5. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,996
    This is clearly the Republican Plan. Don't ask me why they believe a government of rich people is better than a government elected by regular Americans is better. Once our Democratic Government is gone, it's gone. Maybe they think all rich people are white? That's my best guess.

6. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    I don't need 45 reasons to see the rearranging of the countries wealth into a small cliche. Not only that but I see a large portion of our wealth leaving the country to a worldwide elite. This is not only happening here it is happening all over the world.

7. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    This is the essence of communisim. And the essence of the utopian society the liberals want to create.

8. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    It's true, but also laughable. Because these elites can not retain wealth and power under our system for long as teh wealth gap closes. Furthermore, it is a global economy now. We rely heavily on monetized debt being bought by foreign nations. That is quickly a fleeting means of sustainability.

We already have the concentration of wealth established. The next move will depend on how the govt. responds to the coming economic crisis. I'm figuring full blown despotic govt. takeover of all assets, wealth, etc..to save themselves and continue the spending spree. That is, if they are smart enough to see what is coming. If not;

Chaos.

9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,996
    This is what Republicans are fighting for. I have no doubt it's fueled by racism and religion. Twin pillars of ignorance.