45 Experts AE911Truth

We know what happened already, CD. No need to watch a DVD.

How did a steel highrise freefall for 2.25 seconds into its own foot print? 8 floors of freefall, straight down, symmetrically, requires that all support columns were removed on EACH floor simultaneously. This is impossible. Fire cannot do this, let alone half of this.

You claim to know what happened already, could you explain this to me?
And could you please take the time to watch the DVD when it comes out on youtube? Thanks.

your wasting your time on candytroll and the rest of these Bush dupe trolls,they only see what they WANT to see and listen to what they want to listen to,they never watch DVD'S or videos when you challenge them to and to refute them.anytime you ask them to do so, they cover their ears and close their eyes and sing out loud to themselves as they demonstrated here on this thread of mine as an example.

btw notice how these disinformation agent trolls cant even agree on thier false accusations on WHO you are? Agent Moron In the Hat claims you are Christopher and Candytroll is now saying you are Creative Dreams.:lol:

they dont know how to debate without resorting to insults,they know they cant refute the evidence and facts so thats all they can do is sling shit in defeat just like they did on my thread above.
:clap2:

yes considering the findings of NIST you have no point whatsoever

the loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.

NIST Tech Beat - November 20, 2008

If you are going to continue to quote the NIST report as authoritative, why do you ignore their points about the vertical and then horizontal internal collapses that did allow 2.25 seconds of free fall? You would think an honest person would look at the whole report, not cherry pick points here and there when it fits their retarded theories.
NIST and FEMA, and the idiots that believe the bullshit conspiracy theory that 19 fanatics with box cutters were responsible for the 9-11 attacks that day are all full of shit, and who ever thinks it went down like they said it did are clueless, easily taken in by whatever anybody says, or cowards that hide from reality. If you don't think they lied to you or at least know what the discrepancies are all about are one sorry ass gullible imbecile, or a POS troll.

Last edited:
We know what happened already, CD. No need to watch a DVD.

How did a steel highrise freefall for 2.25 seconds into its own foot print? 8 floors of freefall, straight down, symmetrically, requires that all support columns were removed on EACH floor simultaneously. This is impossible. Fire cannot do this, let alone half of this.

And could you please take the time to watch the DVD when it comes out on youtube? Thanks.

your wasting your time on candytroll and the rest of these Bush dupe trolls,they only see what they WANT to see and listen to what they want to listen to,they never watch DVD'S or videos when you challenge them to and to refute them.anytime you ask them to do so, they cover their ears and close their eyes and sing out loud to themselves as they demonstrated here on this thread of mine as an example.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

btw notice how these disinformation agent trolls cant even agree on thier false accusations on WHO you are? Agent Moron In the Hat claims you are Christopher and Candytroll is now saying you are Creative Dreams.:lol:

they dont know how to debate without resorting to insults,they know they cant refute the evidence and facts so thats all they can do is sling shit in defeat just like they did on my thread above.

Funny how you know what I write...I thought you were ignoring me. LOL. I own you. CD/PE is also just another possession; helplessly trying to convince all that he matters.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

Funny how you know what I write...I thought you were ignoring me. LOL. I own you. CD/PE is also just another possession; helplessly trying to convince all that he matters.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpnIFK-RM&feature=related[/ame]

WTC7 fell for 2.25 seconds in freefall. Admitted and documented by NIST. AE911truth forced NIST to change their findings and admit to freefall. This debunks the WHOLE 9/11 story. Freefall is only possible through ZERO resistance. 8 floors of structural steel does not do this. Unless explosives are used.

WTC7 fell for 2.25 seconds in freefall. Admitted and documented by NIST. AE911truth forced NIST to change their findings and admit to freefall. This debunks the WHOLE 9/11 story. Freefall is only possible through ZERO resistance. 8 floors of structural steel does not do this. Unless explosives are used.

How did paint do that again?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8[/ame]

None of you can handle the facts being presented, and in turn state random fallacies or post a ridiculous video or rebuttal. Grow up please. This is not a joke.

We have the internet to help make up for the MEDIAS LACK of COVERAGE of the COUNTLESS evidence that REQUIRES a reinvestigation of that day. I'd suggest watching Loose Change an American Coup. It was Aired on Colorado Public Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1CW9QdzA0I'd then watch AE911truth presentations on youtube. Here's their DVD in 30 min. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA[/ame] http://www.NYCCAN.org is a great website to checkout as well.This is real, as much as I dont want it to be. There have been countless citizens coming out. 1,400 Architects and Engineers, Firefrightersfor911truth.org, Patriotsquestion911.org etc etc. The NIST report is a fraud, and the whole 9/11 investigation was a sham. Look into it yourself if you have the capacity to comprehend such findings.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpnIFK-RM&feature=related

None of you can handle the facts being presented, and in turn state random fallacies or post a ridiculous video or rebuttal. Grow up please. This is not a joke.

We have the internet to help make up for the MEDIAS LACK of COVERAGE of the COUNTLESS evidence that REQUIRES a reinvestigation of that day. I'd suggest watching Loose Change an American Coup. It was Aired on Colorado Public Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1CW9QdzA0I'd then watch AE911truth presentations on youtube. Here's their DVD in 30 min. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA[/ame] NYC Coalition For Accountability Now is a great website to checkout as well.This is real, as much as I dont want it to be. There have been countless citizens coming out. 1,400 Architects and Engineers, Firefrightersfor911truth.org, Patriotsquestion911.org etc etc. The NIST report is a fraud, and the whole 9/11 investigation was a sham. Look into it yourself if you have the capacity to comprehend such findings.

Then what else do we know. We know you are of course insinuating a controlled demolition like all truthers.

What do we know about controlled demolitions? We know buildings have to be rigged to accomplish them. And while there are certainly questions and inconsistencies with the 'official' story, one thing has consistently remained missing from the evidence for a controlled demolition. Not a single soul has come forward to report suspicious activity that would have been required to rig the building. Not a single soul has come forward in a moment of guilt to confess to rigging either of the two towers.

truthers are full of explanations for their theories, but amazingly tight lipped when it comes to how the buildings were rigged to implode. Of all the people that said they heard bangs right before the collapses to the experts offering counter opinions. Why is it that we can't get a single person to come forward saying the witnessed the towers being rigged? Why is it that not one of the many peope it would have taken to righ the buildng has taken credit? Hell give me a missing person's report or something showing that someone who was gonna tell the truth is now missing.

Last edited:

We have the internet to help make up for the MEDIAS LACK of COVERAGE of the COUNTLESS evidence that REQUIRES a reinvestigation of that day. I'd suggest watching Loose Change an American Coup. It was Aired on Colorado Public Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1CW9QdzA0I'd then watch AE911truth presentations on youtube. Here's their DVD in 30 min. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA[/ame] NYC Coalition For Accountability Now is a great website to checkout as well.This is real, as much as I dont want it to be. There have been countless citizens coming out. 1,400 Architects and Engineers, Firefrightersfor911truth.org, Patriotsquestion911.org etc etc. The NIST report is a fraud, and the whole 9/11 investigation was a sham. Look into it yourself if you have the capacity to comprehend such findings.

Lets see if he watches your video. I guess he's afraid

Then what else do we know. We know you are of course insinuating a controlled demolition like all truthers.

What do we know about controlled demolitions? We know buildings have to be rigged to accomplish them. And while there are certainly questions and inconsistencies with the 'official' story, one thing has consistently remained missing from the evidence for a controlled demolition. Not a single soul has come forward to report suspicious activity that would have been required to rig the building. Not a single soul has come forward in a moment of guilt to confess to rigging either of the two towers.

truthers are full of explanations for their theories, but amazingly tight lipped when it comes to how the buildings were rigged to implode. Of all the people that said they heard bangs right before the collapses to the experts offering counter opinions. Why is it that we can't get a single person to come forward saying the witnessed the towers being rigged? Why is it that not one of the many peope it would have taken to righ the buildng has taken credit? Hell give me a missing person's report or something showing that someone who was gonna tell the truth is now missing.

So since no person has come forward saying they put Bombs in the World Trade Center prior to 9/11, we can throw out ANY fact that it is possible? What detective strategy is that? Where is this practice of investigating used? Would you like your type of analysis to be used on a murder victim in your family? It is absurd you are suggesting that since no report of someone admitting bombs were being planted/suspicious noises, then there is NO chance of it being a demolition. That is a very eye opening statement from you, and is not a great impression.

A building freefell for 2.25 seconds, This. Is. Impossible. Unless. Explosives. Were. Used.

It is on video, we have witnesses, we have evidence, we have video, we have forensics, we have corroborating evidence, etc etc. Why can't you look at THOSE facts, and digest those instead, rather than take some random assumptions and say it debunks the facts? Its not smart, its not respectable, and its not right.

Please, just open your mind, use your intellect, think deep. Put aside implications, facts are facts. Now a reinvestigation could help us answer any other factors we DONT know for sure. Which is required. 3000 people were murdered, millions of lives have been affected in the middle east, we are in wars, we have had liberties taken, we have spent trillions, why can't we ask the simple questions and get answers? Wouldn't you want to have a THOROUGH investigation that was not a fraud on this event? This event changed the world. We need to know the truth.

I have no disrespect for you. I know how hard it is to fathom this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhPlV99AVQE[/ame]

I'd really ask of you to watch this. If one video you could ever watch and sit down and 'waste your time on', make it this one. Be open, you have the mind, I can tell you're wanting the truth. Don't deflect. You CAN handle it. Trust physics, trust your eyes, DONT trust the governments reports.

amazing how this moron deflects from a question i asked him
i just want to know if he supports goof-o-phera's concrete core hoax

So since no person has come forward saying they put Bombs in the World Trade Center prior to 9/11, we can throw out ANY fact that it is possible? What detective strategy is that? Where is this practice of investigating used? Would you like your type of analysis to be used on a murder victim in your family? It is absurd you are suggesting that since no report of someone admitting bombs were being planted/suspicious noises, then there is NO chance of it being a demolition. That is a very eye opening statement from you, and is not a great impression.

A building freefell for 2.25 seconds, This. Is. Impossible. Unless. Explosives. Were. Used.

It is on video, we have witnesses, we have evidence, we have video, we have forensics, we have corroborating evidence, etc etc. Why can't you look at THOSE facts, and digest those instead, rather than take some random assumptions and say it debunks the facts? Its not smart, its not respectable, and its not right.

Please, just open your mind, use your intellect, think deep. Put aside implications, facts are facts. Now a reinvestigation could help us answer any other factors we DONT know for sure. Which is required. 3000 people were murdered, millions of lives have been affected in the middle east, we are in wars, we have had liberties taken, we have spent trillions, why can't we ask the simple questions and get answers? Wouldn't you want to have a THOROUGH investigation that was not a fraud on this event? This event changed the world. We need to know the truth.

I have no disrespect for you. I know how hard it is to fathom this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhPlV99AVQE[/ame]

I'd really ask of you to watch this. If one video you could ever watch and sit down and 'waste your time on', make it this one. Be open, you have the mind, I can tell you're wanting the truth. Don't deflect. You CAN handle it. Trust physics, trust your eyes, DONT trust the governments reports.
why should anyone waste 10 minutes on that video when you refuse to even answer a simple question

We have the internet to help make up for the MEDIAS LACK of COVERAGE of the COUNTLESS evidence that REQUIRES a reinvestigation of that day. I'd suggest watching Loose Change an American Coup. It was Aired on Colorado Public Television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1CW9QdzA0I'd then watch AE911truth presentations on youtube. Here's their DVD in 30 min. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA NYC Coalition For Accountability Now is a great website to checkout as well.This is real, as much as I dont want it to be. There have been countless citizens coming out. 1,400 Architects and Engineers, Firefrightersfor911truth.org, Patriotsquestion911.org etc etc. The NIST report is a fraud, and the whole 9/11 investigation was a sham. Look into it yourself if you have the capacity to comprehend such findings.

Lets see if he watches your video. I guess he's afraid

He's already changed one of my posts into something I did not say. (Against the rules of this board) I'm sure he'll try to modify this one into something I did not say.

]
I believe NIST failed to determine the cause of the collapse , actively deterred a fact driven investigation and that their computer simulation ( the only evidence they have).. is a fraud

They did not determine anything. Of course if they had the plans, (and they did not) none of them would be able to term the event a collapse, and it was not. Accordingly, how the hell can they determine how it happened.

Please stop calling it a collapse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back