45 Experts AE911Truth

PhysicsExist

Dec 8, 2010
45 Experts from AE911Truth - Powerful New DVD in the Works

Here at AE911Truth, we are excited to be producing a new DVD that will present hard-hitting analysis and testimony from more than 45 experts in several fields of study directly related to the destruction of the three WTC skyscrapers on 9/11. The upcoming documentary entitled “9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out” will contain cutting-edge 9/11 evidence from high-rise architects, structural engineers, physicists, chemical engineers, firefighters, metallurgists, explosives experts, controlled demolition technicians, and others. Richard Gage, AIA, will briefly introduce the evidence sections and the experts will provide the details from their individual areas of expertise. All are degreed. Many are licensed. Several have Ph.D’s – including eminent scientist Lynn Margulis, who exposes the fraud of NIST and explains how the scientific method should have been applied.

We also interviewed a half-dozen psychologists who will help us to understand why 9/11 Truth is so difficult for the public to even touch, much less grasp – and what we as activists can do better to reach them. And we will hear from several family members of the 9/11 victims who support AE911Truth in our call for a new investigation.

One of the experts featured in this documentary is Robert McCoy, high-rise architect, who has been licensed in California since 1964 and has worked on the design of many large steel-framed high-rise buildings. He has even corresponded directly with the builders of the WTC complex during its construction. Like many experts, McCoy’s suspicions about the events of 9/11 started almost immediately following the events of that day.

High-Rise Architect Robert McCoy

Robert McCoy
McCoy questioned many aspects of the mechanics involved in the “collapse” of the Twin Towers and Building 7. He discusses in detail the robustness of the buildings’ design, and how sagging of the upper floors would not be sufficient to initiate collapse and bring the buildings down. He also explains the discrepancies between what we might expect to see in a fire-induced gravitational collapse (though more than one hundred fires have never caused the collapse of a skyscraper) and what actually occurred. McCoy explains that in a pancake collapse scenario, “…it’s going to come down in a staccato kind of way … it’s not going to come as a smooth fall … I saw billowing clouds of dust…”

McCoy talks about another critical aspect of the Twin Towers’ design, the massive core columns: “Those columns were probably four times as strong as they needed to be … Now you have this building coming down, and [it was as if] the columns below were simply not there … The buildings accelerated as they were coming down – not getting resistance from these massive columns in the center of the core of [these buildings].”

Turning to Building 7, McCoy notes that a key point surrounding the destruction of Building 7 revolves around NIST’s claim that the building was fully involved in fire, yet photos and video reveal only isolated pockets of fire. McCoy also wonders how the building fell without encountering any resistance until about halfway into its descent “just like a house of cards – I find that a little hard to believe… There’s something about the way those buildings came down that doesn’t add up in my mind.”

Finally, McCoy calmly notes “What I’m looking for is a new investigation, where all of the original information and tests and hypotheses are re-examined, as well as the ones that have surfaced since, including the allegations of controlled demolition.” Referring to his ongoing association with AE911Truth, he states that “I signed the petition for AE911Truth because I felt it was an organization trying to get at the truth of what actually brought those buildings down.”

Great news. I wonder if anyone who doubts the Truth will even dare to watch this or even yet look into this post. It's a shame that people cannot understand physics and would believe the word of the Governments over their own two eyeballs. I'd suggest watching this when it comes out. Any comments besides insults? Intelligent responses are welcomed.

Here at AE911Truth, we are excited to be producing a new DVD that will present hard-hitting analysis and testimony from more than 45 experts in several fields of study directly related to the destruction of the three WTC skyscrapers on 9/11. The upcoming documentary entitled “9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out” will contain cutting-edge 9/11 evidence from high-rise architects, structural engineers, physicists, chemical engineers, firefighters, metallurgists, explosives experts, controlled demolition technicians, and others. Richard Gage, AIA, will briefly introduce the evidence sections and the experts will provide the details from their individual areas of expertise. All are degreed. Many are licensed. Several have Ph.D’s – including eminent scientist Lynn Margulis, who exposes the fraud of NIST and explains how the scientific method should have been applied.

We also interviewed a half-dozen psychologists who will help us to understand why 9/11 Truth is so difficult for the public to even touch, much less grasp – and what we as activists can do better to reach them. And we will hear from several family members of the 9/11 victims who support AE911Truth in our call for a new investigation.

One of the experts featured in this documentary is Robert McCoy, high-rise architect, who has been licensed in California since 1964 and has worked on the design of many large steel-framed high-rise buildings. He has even corresponded directly with the builders of the WTC complex during its construction. Like many experts, McCoy’s suspicions about the events of 9/11 started almost immediately following the events of that day.

Robert McCoy
McCoy questioned many aspects of the mechanics involved in the “collapse” of the Twin Towers and Building 7. He discusses in detail the robustness of the buildings’ design, and how sagging of the upper floors would not be sufficient to initiate collapse and bring the buildings down. He also explains the discrepancies between what we might expect to see in a fire-induced gravitational collapse (though more than one hundred fires have never caused the collapse of a skyscraper) and what actually occurred. McCoy explains that in a pancake collapse scenario, “…it’s going to come down in a staccato kind of way … it’s not going to come as a smooth fall … I saw billowing clouds of dust…”

McCoy talks about another critical aspect of the Twin Towers’ design, the massive core columns: “Those columns were probably four times as strong as they needed to be … Now you have this building coming down, and [it was as if] the columns below were simply not there … The buildings accelerated as they were coming down – not getting resistance from these massive columns in the center of the core of [these buildings].”

Turning to Building 7, McCoy notes that a key point surrounding the destruction of Building 7 revolves around NIST’s claim that the building was fully involved in fire, yet photos and video reveal only isolated pockets of fire. McCoy also wonders how the building fell without encountering any resistance until about halfway into its descent “just like a house of cards – I find that a little hard to believe… There’s something about the way those buildings came down that doesn’t add up in my mind.”

Finally, McCoy calmly notes “What I’m looking for is a new investigation, where all of the original information and tests and hypotheses are re-examined, as well as the ones that have surfaced since, including the allegations of controlled demolition.” Referring to his ongoing association with AE911Truth, he states that “I signed the petition for AE911Truth because I felt it was an organization trying to get at the truth of what actually brought those buildings down.”

Great news. I wonder if anyone who doubts the Truth will even dare to watch this or even yet look into this post. It's a shame that people cannot understand physics and would believe the word of the Governments over their own two eyeballs. I'd suggest watching this when it comes out. Any comments besides insults? Intelligent responses are welcomed.

We know what happened already, CD. No need to watch a DVD.

Robert McCoy

How did a steel highrise freefall for 2.25 seconds into its own foot print? 8 floors of freefall, straight down, symmetrically, requires that all support columns were removed on EACH floor simultaneously. This is impossible. Fire cannot do this, let alone half of this.

You claim to know what happened already, could you explain this to me?
And could you please take the time to watch the DVD when it comes out on youtube? Thanks.

How did a steel highrise freefall for 2.25 seconds into its own foot print? 8 floors of freefall, straight down, symmetrically, requires that all support columns were removed on EACH floor simultaneously. This is impossible. Fire cannot do this, let alone half of this.

And could you please take the time to watch the DVD when it comes out on youtube? Thanks.

Gravity probably did it, that and two major airplane crashes and two progressive collapses of two of the largest buildings in the world.

You're the definition of someone who can't see the forest for the trees.

I will absolutely not watch the DVD when it comes out on YouTube. Perhaps if you could just lay out what you think happened that day. Oh yeah, you're a worm and don't want any part of standing next to something you say yourself which is why you're hawking someone else's DVD you sorry assed piece of shit.

Some things never change.

Gravity probably did it, that and two major airplane crashes and two progressive collapses of two of the largest buildings in the world.

You are beyond naive for saying statements like these. You are beyond ignorant to say such ridiculous claims. You are a disgrace to yourself and completely disrespect any basic knowledge and morals you were ever taught with statements like these. Wake up and stop playing games.

Last edited:

You are beyond naive for saying statements like these. You are beyond ignorant to say such ridiculous claims. You are a disgrace to yourself and completely disrespect any basic knowledge and morals you were ever taught with statements like these. Wake up and stop playing games.

What part is ridiculous?

There were 2 major airplane crashes.
There were 2 major progressive collapses of 2 of the world's largest buildings
All within a block of the building in question.

It's ridiculous to think it wouldn't have an effect.

Those are facts and they are not in dispute.

Also the fact that you're a useless piece of shit is a fact and nobody disputes it; regardless of which ID you are using.

What part is ridiculous?

There were 2 major airplane crashes.
There were 2 major progressive collapses of 2 of the world's largest buildings
All within a block of the building in question.

It's ridiculous to think it wouldn't have an effect.

Those are facts and they are not in dispute.

Also the fact that you're a useless piece of shit is a fact and nobody disputes it; regardless of which ID you are using.

yes considering the findings of NIST you have no point whatsoever

the loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.

NIST Tech Beat - November 20, 2008

Last edited:

the loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.

If you are going to continue to quote the NIST report as authoritative, why do you ignore their points about the vertical and then horizontal internal collapses that did allow 2.25 seconds of free fall? You would think an honest person would look at the whole report, not cherry pick points here and there when it fits their retarded theories.

your wasting your time on candytroll and the rest of these Bush dupe trolls,they only see what they WANT to see and listen to what they want to listen to,they never watch DVD'S or videos when you challenge them to and to refute them.anytime you ask them to do so, they cover their ears and close their eyes and sing out loud to themselves as they demonstrated here on this thread of mine as an example.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

btw notice how these disinformation agent trolls cant even agree on thier false accusations on WHO you are? Agent Moron In the Hat claims you are Christopher and Candytroll is now saying you are Creative Dreams.:lol:

they dont know how to debate without resorting to insults,they know they cant refute the evidence and facts so thats all they can do is sling shit in defeat just like they did on my thread above.

Last edited:

this is a great video because not only do you see the picture of the thermite cuting the steel before the tower collapses,you also see the flashes of light of the explosions going off as well when it collapses that eyewitnesses reported seeing saying they saw bright yellow and orange light flashes which proves explosives were planted.the Bush dupes can only sling shit in defeat.:lol:

If you are going to continue to quote the NIST report as authoritative, why do you ignore their points about the vertical and then horizontal internal collapses that did allow 2.25 seconds of free fall? You would think an honest person would look at the whole report, not cherry pick points here and there when it fits their retarded theories.

posting the final conclusions of NIST is cherry picking ?..that is honest ..what is dishonest is candycorn still trying to perpetrate the myth that damage to the building outside of igniting the fire was a significant in the collapse of wtc 7 ...according to NIST

posting the final conclusions of NIST is cherry picking ?..that is honest ..what is dishonest is candycorn still trying to perpetrate the myth that damage to the building outside of igniting the fire was a significant in the collapse of wtc 7 ...according to NIST

So you agree that the vertical and then horizontal collapse of internal structures brought the WTC 7 down and not controlled demolitions, right?

So you agree that the vertical and then horizontal collapse of internal structures brought the WTC 7 down and not controlled demolitions, right?

I believe NIST failed to determine the cause of the collapse , actively deterred a fact driven investigation and that their computer simulation ( the only evidence they have).. is a fraud

Last edited:
hey its parrot and slackass trolls here now coming on to sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen to Babs' voice if she got that nose job she's always wanted. and yes I think she has said she wants one but doesn't want to wreck her voice. i think she looks fine.

Forum List

Back