44th Man to Become President of the United States!

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
111414196MasksUSANEWS-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Arizona Cardinals fans wear masks of Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the NFL game against the New York Jets on October 17, 2016 in Glendale, Arizona ©Norm Hall (Getty/AFP)

While reading a news report today on last night's election, I found this photograph which was displayed in the article. Two football fans wearing the numbers 44 and 21. As you can see in the photograph, the person wearing the mask of Donald Trump is wearing the number 44 jersey and the person wearing the mask of Hillary Clinton is wearing the number 21. The moment I saw the numbers I wondered are these numbers prophetic concerning these two presidential candidates?

This led to a search for the meaning of the biblical numbers 21 and 44. There is significance given to numbers in the Bible and with that, I want to share with the people on this board what I found (link provided for each number).

Hillary Clinton's number 21:

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 21
Twenty-one symbolizes the great wickedness of rebellion and sin. After the children of Israel left Egyptian bondage they had 21 major rebellious events as their traveled and wandered the wilderness.

The number 13, which symbolizes depravity and sinfulness, and 21 are closely related. The meaning of twenty-one in the Bible is an outgrowth of thirteen. Adding thirteen (sinfulness) and eight (symbolizing a new beginning) gives us twenty-one or a number that represents beginning a new level or effort that is sinful and disobedient against God.

On the last day of God's seven-day Spring festival, the 21st of the month of Nisan, the Eternal carried out his last judgment against the Egyptians. He drowned Pharaoh and his entire army in the Red Sea as they were pursuing the Israelites in order to make them slaves again.

How is the number 21 related to sin?
In 2 Timothy 3 the apostle Paul writes of 21 sins which show the exceeding wickedness of self and sin. He begins the chapter with a warning and then starts his list with the words "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will . . ."

1. Selfishly love themselves

2. Love money

3. Brag quite a bit

4. Be proud of themselves

5. Blaspheme

6. Disregard and disobey their parents

7. Not be thankful for what they have

8. Reject being holy

9. Will not have natural affection

10. Uncompromising

11. False accuse others

12. Lack any self-control

13. Fierce

14. Hate anyone who does good

15. Betray others

16. Will act Hard-headed

17. Will have exalted, selfish views

18. Love pleasure

19. Reject loving God

20. Will look from the outside as being Godly

21. On the inside they will deny God's power (2 Timothy 3:1 - 4)Paul advice to Timothy is "turn away from all these." (2 Timothy 3:5)
Meaning of the Number 21 in the Bible

Checking again the number 21 and it's significance to both Jew and Christian I found this:
What is the significance of the number 21?
A:
QUICK ANSWER
The number 21 has symbolic meaning in many traditions, with special significance in the Jewish and Christian Scriptures. According to The Bible Study Site, it symbolizes willful wickedness. It is closely related to the number 13, which symbolizes sin, rebellion and depravity. Adding eight, which symbolizes fullness and eternity, to 13 yields 21, representing total wickedness or an increased level of sin.
What is the significance of the number 21?

Here is the Biblical meaning of Donald Trump's number 44:

The Number 44 and 444
The final part of Jesus' earthly ministry is 44 days long. This period began on the day he was crucified, which was Wednesday, April 5 in 30 A.D. (Nisan 14 in the year 3790 according to the Hebrew calendar used in the Bible). It ended on the day he gave his final instructions to his disciples and ascended to heaven from the Mount of Olives, which occurred on Thursday, May 18 (Iyar 27).

According to the book "The Appointed Times of Jesus the Messiah" (page 213), there seems to exist an interesting relationship between the number 444 and Christ's ministry. Jesus' ministry began in the fall of 26 A.D. In his first recorded public address, he links his ministry and message to the start of the Jubilee year (Luke 4:16 - 21, see also Isaiah 61:1 - 2). This special period of liberty and freedom began every 50th year on the Day of Atonement (Leviticus 25). Christ's linkage suggests that his ministry, like the Jubilee, also started on this holy day.

The Day of Atonement in 26 A.D. corresponds on the Hebrew calculated calendar (used to determine God's annual Feast Days) to Wednesday, Tishri 10 in the Hebrew (Jewish) year 3787. If Christ's ministry began on this day, it means it lasted 44 months (Hebrew years 3787 and 3789 had 13 months in them) and 4 days (444) until his crucifixion on Passover in 3790 (30 A.D.).
Meaning of Numbers 23, 44, 444, 1,000

In a further study of the number 44 I found this - which is really interesting:

The biblical meaning of 44
Oct 17, 2011
I showed earlier that the number 43 speaks of "contention" in Scripture. That number figures prominently in the rivalry between those who wanted to be the chosen inheritors. As we saw, the number also applied to the two covenants, under which men contend with each other.

The number 44 naturally follows 43 as if in sequence, because 44 is the number of "chosen people." For this reason, the contentions of number 43 are designed to bring us the resolution of the conflict that is manifested in the number 44.

For example, in the transfiguration scene on the mount we see first how God contends with Peter, and then resolves the dispute with the resolution: "This is My Son, My chosen One; listen to Him" (Luke 9:35).

Hence, when Luke mentions the name "Jesus" for the 43rd time in verse 33, it is followed by the contention. When Jesus is mentioned for the 44th time in verse 36, "Jesus was found alone," because the divine decree had settled the issue forever.

The number 44 is rooted in the number 4, which is the number of the creation, particularly the earth. But the four is doubled, almost as if to illustrate to us the contention between two people who each have the desire to be chosen to rule or inherit the earth.
The biblical meaning of 44

This led me to a study on the number of people who have been Presidents of the United States of America.
This is what I found:

How many presidents has the United States had?
People have served as President of the United States. This includes Barack Obama, currently serving his second term. Barack Obama is most often listed as the 44th President, this is because Grover Cleveland is counted as both the 22nd and 24th President - he was elected, then lost, then won again four years later.
http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/app-question/7977/How-many-presidents-has-the-United-States-had
_______
It stands to reason that the 44th person to become the President of the United States will be announced on November 8, 2016. In the photograph the person depicting Donald Trump is wearing the number 44 Jersey. Is this a prophetic sign? I believe it is. Interesting that Barack Obama didn't know that there were 43 men (including himself) who had been President of the USA.

Is Obama No. 43 or No. 44? - Political Blotter

In a statement, Barack Obama was quoted as saying that he was the 44th man to become president. He's wrong. He was the 43rd man to become president. The 44th man who will become president of the United States is coming up!

http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/app-question/7977/How-many-presidents-has-the-United-States-had
________
I find that the Biblical definitions of the number 21 and number 44 describe each candidate to a "T." 44th Man to become President of the USA, Donald Trump? Sounds good to me!

Humanity really began to move away from spirituality and responsibility with the concept of a male dominator god, envisioning the creator in human form.

Where is the comet when you need it most? It is time to start this exercise in futility all over again. Perhaps so many comets have already been used, availability is short at this time? Matthew, oh Matthew, where are you when we need you? We require scientific fact and advice from you. Drats, drats and double drats! I suppose it is time for another episode of Star Talk with Neil. Damn, damn, double diddy down, DAMN!

There's one teensy tiny problem (amid a plethora of major problems) with your "analogy":

The next President will be #45.

Barack Obama is the 44th.

What do they teach in civics classes these days, or was civics cut because the football team needed new cleats?

There's one teensy tiny problem (amid a plethora of major problems) with your "analogy":

What do they teach in civics classes these days, or was civics cut because the football team needed new cleats?
Actually he isn't the 44th man to be president of the United States, he is the 43rd man to be president of the United States. If you will look at the links I provided it explains that the "State Department" chose to count one of the presidents twice because he served twice. It does not surprise me that the State Department is incapable of simple math. They reportedly lost 6 Billion Dollars during Sec. Hillary Clinton's oversight and have no idea where it went! As it was reported today that Sec. Clinton stole the State Department's furniture, perhaps they should look at her house first?

Uh oh! Is it permissible to borrow the 1 from 21?

Actually he isn't the 44th man to be president of the United States, he is the 43rd man to be president of the United States. If you will look at the links I provided it explains that the "State Department" chose to count one of the presidents twice because he served twice. It does not surprise me that the State Department is incapable of simple math. They reportedly lost 6 Billion Dollars during Sec. Hillary Clinton's oversight and have no idea where it went! As it was reported today that Sec. Clinton stole the State Department's furniture, perhaps they should look at her house first?

In that case, it's your duty to inform anyone who refers to "Bush 41" and "Bush 43" that they're mistaken.

In that case, it's your duty to inform anyone who refers to "Bush 41" and "Bush 43" that they're mistaken.
Agreed. But perhaps to save time I could ask when either of them have been right?

Mrs. M you are very quick on your feet. Kudo's on that response and quick thinking, it is the gender thing, even if it is a hallmark of progressive thought. I amso IR.

Mrs. M you are very quick on your feet. Kudo's on that response and quick thinking, it is the gender thing, even if it is a hallmark of progressive thought. I amso IR.
That is a lovely compliment. Thank you, I amso IR.

That is a lovely compliment. Thank you, I amso IR.
My pleasure. I amso IR

Forum List

Back