44 sworn in to 2nd- term twelve minutes ago

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree it is a great day for America the same you all did when Bush had his..

but drool on like high school children, sheesh

America voted for failure. I don't hope for it but am resigned to the unnecessarily slow recovery the majority selected. What other choice is there? The people have spoken.
you would rather run gov't on the cheap EXCEPT for the offense..... errr..... defense dept that is. Its well known that the def dept is the conservatives sacred cash cow. They get everything & oftentimes more than they ask for (of tax-payer $) because it brings in votes. Aren't unlimited secret contributions great? :).

I would have actually invested in infrastructure. Not simply posed for photo ops in front of old bridges. I would have followed up to make sure the stimulus I requested was working and would have taken measures to help people take advantage of it when it became clear that it wasn't working as planned. I would NOT have taken extraordinary measures to suppress the effect of the stimulus and pass a regulation-heavy healthcare measure when my first priority should have been making sure I did not get in the way of Americans getting back to work. I would not have played legislative hanky panky to get around the loud and clear message that the nation was so opposed to the proposed healthcare legislation that even the blue state of Massachusetts sent a Republican to fill the Kennedy seat to try to stop it. And I especially would not have lied again and again to make that happen.

But then again, I don't have what it takes to be elected to political office.

Do you understand how the government works? I am asking seriously, because this shows utter ignorance as to who controls the wallet in Washington.

America voted for failure. I don't hope for it but am resigned to the unnecessarily slow recovery the majority selected. What other choice is there? The people have spoken.
you would rather run gov't on the cheap EXCEPT for the offense..... errr..... defense dept that is. Its well known that the def dept is the conservatives sacred cash cow. They get everything & oftentimes more than they ask for (of tax-payer $) because it brings in votes. Aren't unlimited secret contributions great? :).

I would have actually invested in infrastructure. Not simply posed for photo ops in front of old bridges. I would have followed up to make sure the stimulus I requested was working and would have taken measures to help people take advantage of it when it became clear that it wasn't working as planned. I would NOT have taken extraordinary measures to suppress the effect of the stimulus and pass a regulation-heavy healthcare measure when my first priority should have been making sure I did not get in the way of Americans getting back to work. I would not have played legislative hanky panky to get around the loud and clear message that the nation was so opposed to the proposed healthcare legislation that even the blue state of Massachusetts sent a Republican to fill the Kennedy seat to try to stop it. And I especially would not have lied again and again to make that happen.

But then again, I don't have what it takes to be elected to political office.

WOW! I like you kitty... Stop licking the bowl of China produced milk! Massachusetts was pissed with Romney over FEE' Taxation as govern, Not the Massachusetts health law.
As for brown he voted for it. Brown only got the sen. gig as the Dem's made a special change in law to protect the seat and it backfired to a mini quick vote. as for actually invested in infrastructure part. Were you in the area as to paid money for services. if not it was not
much money to do any real good. Pork

If Obamacare is like a fur ball situation.
"Individual mandate waivers
Finally, Obamacare provides for several specific waivers from the mandate that individuals purchase insurance.12 The individual mandate will not apply to you, or you can get a waiver, if you:
•Are a religious objector;
•Are a member of a “Health care sharing ministry;”
•Are an illegal alien;
•Are in jail;
•Are poor;
•Are a member of an Indian tribe; or
•Are suffering a “hardship.”13"

So back on the free ER train..fur ball situation over as you can swallow/cough it up.

Forum List

Back