44% of Congress Millionaires

I would say that just about our entire U.S. Senate is made up of Multi-Millionaires. They are clearly out of touch with average American Citizens. It's all about their special interest lobbyists at this point.

I would say that just about our entire U.S. Senate is made up of Multi-Millionaires. They are clearly out of touch with average American Citizens. It's all about their special interest lobbyists at this point.

A Senator is on par with a corporate CEO in terms of power, influence, degree of control

What percentage of CEO's are millionaires?

A Senator is on par with a corporate CEO in terms of power, influence, degree of control

What percentage of CEO's are millionaires?

:eusa_eh: Most of the senators are the CEOs ...

I would not vote for a Senator who made less than I do

I'm not surprised they have so many millionairs in Congress. Geeze, what do they really do?? They have a 3 day work week and sure don't bust ass doing anything except when it comes to screwing us taxpayers. Man for that they will work iinto the night and weekend. They have great bene's and retirement packages voted in for themselves at our expense. Jeeze, they gotta live afta all

so we are dogging on the people who handle a large amount of tax dollars for being able to make money in their private lives? Don't we want them to know how to make money and manage that money?

It would be nice if they would manage the nation's wealth as well as they seem to manage their own. Unless their wealth is the result of graft or unearned inheritance, a distinct possibility, then you are correct they ought to be good at handling money. Yet they are not.

Roughly 20% of the GDP is handled by these people, yet they have amassed a huge debt because they cannot control their spending. A debt we, the citizens, are expected to pay.
This is why we dog them for their wealth.

I think it's nice that we pay our servants so well. No wonder they all feel so benevolent towards the suckers that vote them into office year in and year out

Of the 535 Senate and House members 237 are millionaires.

Among the top 25 wealthiest legislators, which includes... Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein and Olympia Snowe... The limousine liberals pull out ahead with 14 to the Republicans 11.

Report: 237 millionaires in Congress - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com

Ya think members of the Senate and House will exempt themselves from paying taxes on the health care bill...?

I started a thread about this yesterday. Anyway, interesting stuff. I guess the threads will get merged.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/94292-report-237-millionaires-in-congress.html

I apologize...:( ....I'm just a lazy.. didn't look around to see...duffus..:redface:

Of the top 5, 4 are Democrats.

And yes it is true they do now pay into Social Security and can collect it.

Public law 98-21

P.L. 98-21

:salute:...Thank you SFC Ollie .. for the sacrifices and your service to our country. I truly honor and respect you.

Forum List

Back