44 million americans on food stamps !

Those tax cuts are sure making lots of jobs! Keep it up! If we re-distribute enough wealth from the middle class to the wealthy I'm sure that it will all trickle down and 'create' jobs in China.

How many of the food stamp recipients are families of those in the US military?
And this was the same under reagan, clinton, bush1&2.
I sure am glad that the right wingers support the troops.

Using the military for political point scoring really is as bad as playing the race card. Sick fucker.
Should I hunt up some quotes from the right where they use the military to score political points?

So I am supposed to ignore truth?

Pig ficker?

Last edited:
In mid 2008 more people were on food stamops than any time in history.... Up to that point.

Think a little bit folks do not be partisan parrots.

In mid 2008 more people were on food stamops than any time in history.... Up to that point.

Think a little bit folks do not be partisan parrots.

You are a Liar!!!

Here is the chart

Food%2BStamps%2Bgraph.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouzv0A24uqU]YouTube - ‪Single Mom - SafeLink Wireless - TV Ad‬‏[/ame]

Yep as I said, so why no big outrage back in Jan 2008?

What are you retarded?

Dems took over Congress in 2006. Since the Dems took over the number of people on food stamps have more than doubled.

Yes I am outraged!!!

What a bunmch of partisan dumbasses. What I said was true in mid 2008 we had more people on food stamps than at any other time in history up to that point.

And if you people think that all of our troubles were cause by dems taking over congress in 2006 than you are dumber than rocks, well partisanly programmed rocks though.

Take you chart on back dumbass and you will see that it was climbing before your chart starts setting new records.

Last edited:

What are you retarded?

Dems took over Congress in 2006. Since the Dems took over the number of people on food stamps have more than doubled.

Yes I am outraged!!!

What a bunmch of partisan dumbasses. What I said was true in mid 2008 we had more people on food stamps than at any other time in history up to that point.

And if you people think that all of our troubles were cause by dems taking over congress in 2006 than you are dumber than rocks, well partisanly programmed rocks though.

Take you chart on back dumbass and you will see that it was climbing before your chart starts setting new records.

Yes our troubles have been caused by a number of problems in addition to the Dems taking over in 2006:

1. Barney Franks, Frank Raines and the other Dems at the top of the list with their "Anyone can afford a home and are all responsable enough to pay their morgage" Program

2. The Entitlement culture created by the Dems

3. Obama's War on Wealth

4. Bail-outs by both Bush and Obama

5. Endless wars

7. Big Government

8. Failure to drill in the U.S.

9. Illegal Immigration

10. Democrats are allowed to vote

What are you retarded?

Yes I am outraged!!!

Here is the chart going further back. Food Stamp use was in decline until the Democrats took control after 2006. Democrats caused this not wars, soldiers or republicans. Just keep playing with straw men.

food0206101.gif

1981: Food stamp participation at 21 million

Population (229 million)

9 percent of total population on food stamps

1994: Food stamp participation at 27 million

Population (263 million)

10 percent of total population on food stamps

2009: Food stamp participation 34 million

Population (307 million)

11 percent of total population on food stamps

34 Million Americans Receiving Food Assistance – 6 Million Increase in One Year: Five Charts Showing the Status of U.S. Employment: Manufacturing Pounded, Participation Rate at Multi-Decade Lows, Part-time Employment at Record Levels, and Less

Food stamps feed the poor and make Corporate AGriculture richer.

It's just you middle classers who pay for this who are getting screwed.

Sucks to be you, eh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back