44 million americans on food stamps !

gingrich-obama-food-stamp-president-obama-depression-failure-political-poster-1305392717.jpg

That can't be right...the total U.S. population is only 311 million.

One seventh of the population of the United States are on government assistance?

I went to BJs Wholesale recently with a friend who has a membership and I noticed up at the registers there were huge signs everywhere We Accept EBT.

So I asked the guy at the register, "What's EBT?" :confused:

He explained it is food stamps! :eusa_eh: Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT)

It just seemed so strange the signs were EVERYwhere as if everyone was using them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - ‪Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!‬‏[/ame]

I went to BJs Wholesale recently with a friend who has a membership and I noticed up at the registers there were huge signs everywhere We Accept EBT.

So I asked the guy at the register, "What's EBT?" :confused:

He explained it is food stamps! :eusa_eh: Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT)

It just seemed so strange the signs were EVERYwhere as if everyone was using them.

Look at the number of people who are on food stamps:

44 million / 307 million = 1 in 7 people

ObamaFoodStamps.JPG

There are some interesting headlines on Drudge today which tell the story:

- Private Sector Jobs Grew By Only 38,000 in May...

- Manufacturing Slows...

- 77,000 federal employees paid more than governors...

- Number of federal-owned limousines has soared under Obama...

- Obama bailout of GOV'T MOTORS to cost taxpayers at least $14 billion...

- Nearly 1/3 of DC's ambulances out of service...

- Dallas-Fort Worth leads USA in job growth...

- MORE PUMP: Prepare for 3RD ROUND Of Money Printing...

- 'WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A GREAT, GREAT DEPRESSION'...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dZXVc1sQVg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Eye To Eye: Food Stamps‬‏[/ame]

Thanks to Obamacrats being in charge of the USA for 4-1/2 years now, we are "Mourning in America" instead of celebrating "Morning in America" as with Reagan.

Here is what we woke up to this morning in America!

Economy Gets Widespread Downgrade
If the US economy were a stock, it would be a big-time sell this morning after a widespread downgrade from Wall Street economists, reports CNBC's Steve Liesman.

Steve Liesman always sides with the government. For Steve to say this about the economy this morning really brings the seriousness of the Obama disaster into perspective.

9%+ Unemployment, Record number of US citizens on food stamps & other government assistance, 63% of college grads are behind on their student loan payments, 85% of college graduates moving back in with parents, ballooning deficits, rising gas prices & the plunging US dollar.

Thank you Obamacrats for causing this "Mourning in America".

Last edited:
How many of the food stamp recipients are families of those in the US military?
And this was the same under reagan, clinton, bush1&2.
I sure am glad that the right wingers support the troops.

How many of the food stamp recipients are families of those in the US military?
And this was the same under reagan, clinton, bush1&2.
I sure am glad that the right wingers support the troops.

Using the military for political point scoring really is as bad as playing the race card. Sick fucker.

Forum List

Back