43.3 Million Foreign Soldiers in Our Nation

giphy.gif

It is a violation but that POS Obama just changed it to anything he wanted, how about they get to wear gawd dam head wraps , beards etc. Well what can we expect from a girly man who destroyed society to the point the Air Force had their men wear red high heels so they could feel what women feel. Give me a fkn break.

I bet almost every last person living in America is an immigrant or a decedent of an immigrant.

Ship them all home.

“He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.”
“He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.”
The Declaration of Independence – The Grievances

Sound familiar.......exactly waht is being done. German Govt just admitted a minimum of 75% of rapeugees
will be on on lifetime full ride of benefits.

“He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.”
“He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.”
The Declaration of Independence – The Grievances

Sound familiar.......exactly waht is being done. German Govt just admitted a minimum of 75% of rapeugees
will be on on lifetime full ride of benefits.
Germans and Dutch will be bred out of existence.

In 1860, 2/3rds of NYC's population was illegal and one half of the entire country.

Bush92 is still working on learning his numbers.
Why...is it more than 43.3?
It's a lot less. You claim it's 43.3M illegal immigrants when your article clearly states just "immigrants". Your link also states this:
"Where are unauthorized immigrants from?

Mexico and Central America accounted for most unauthorized immigrants in the United States as of 2010-14, with MPI estimating their totals at about 7.9 million (71 percent of the overall unauthorized population). About 1.5 million (13 percent) were from Asia; 673,000 (6 percent) from South America; 432,000 (4 percent) from Europe, Canada, or Oceania; 353,000 (3 percent) from Africa; and 232,000 (2 percent) from the Caribbean.

The top five countries of birth for unauthorized immigrants were Mexico (56 percent), Guatemala (7 percent), El Salvador (4 percent), Honduras (3 percent), and China (2 percent)."

It's one thing to raise concerns about illegal immigration, but it's another to falsely convey information into a big fucking lie. It a makes you look like Al Gore screaming "we're all gonna die of global warming!!!!"

Last edited:
I bet almost every last person living in America is an immigrant or a decedent of an immigrant.

Ship them all home.
They are here "legally."

Oh yeah there is that law where if they serve they get a faster legal status or something to that nature.

On your legally comment, yeah I missed that when I commented, I only had a chance to skim it on that first comment.

Forum List

Back