42 minutes

I happen to think the best of the best is when Uncle Jr. was with that girl and he told Tony about the tuna!!!!! hahahahahaha

Tony is always welcome here. And we can send Christopher and Furio after anyone that pisses us off.

I don't think it would be a good idea to bring Tony and Furio to the same board after what we heard last night!

I thought it was actually a very good episode. I'm surprised at the amount of people who immediately deem an episode 'boring' when it's not wall-to-wall bloodshed and gunfire. Some of my favorite episodes were ones where nothing much really "happens", so to speak.

I'm really anxious to see Steve Buscemi enter the Sopranos world. But, now I have to wait for the folks to mail me episodes!:mad:

EvilArnold, SFU season 4 starts in June, I think. I liked last season, though they changed a whole lot between season 2 and 3!

Anybody watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? Jim, as a Seinfeld fan, you should definitely check this out, it's by the guy that cocreated that show and wrote a lot of them, only in CYE, he's the main character. It's a lot like Seinfeld if George was the main character. And it's more mean-spirited, which I'm sure is a big selling point for you:p: .

Haven't seen that show since I had hbo. It was great though, in an even more violent, depressing and decadent than NYPD kind of way. Too bad it's only on hbo. And speaking of that how did the commish become the bad cop in the shield?

Forum List

Back