41 Palestinian children killed during the aggression on Gaza

No doubt many people here hate Muslims, so do many hate jews, look at the hate attacks against Jews this year in statistics, I made the analogy that not everyone supports Israel like in Skye's one sided fantasy world. A lot of intellectual people don't support Israel.

Although hate is a strong word Hossfly, and the people fit in the conservative racist club that you speak. It's no where near a majority especially the way you have it in context.

One day when Americans realize all the money we are sending to Israel, as people here are struggling so much, I anticipate a big backlash against Israel. Which reminds me I even have a lot of literature form some organization called End The Occupation I am supposed to be doing something with. I think most people around me have no idea what the conflict is really all about.

It's really a racial supremacist conflict when you have Israelis considering Arabs as to guests to their 100% Jewish land. But no when gives the Israelis crap for that mentality but only condemn Palestinians which is hypocritical of them.
I guess Baghdad Bob doesn;t think it wrong that the Muslims in the Muslim world think they are the supremacists who think that everyone should be under them. Even in a country that isn't part of the Muslim world but of the Hindu world, many Muslims in that area think that India should be run by Muslims and not the Hindus. And look at Egypt, which was originally a Christian land before the Arabs invaded. Now these Christian Copts can't even live in peace because the Muslims hate them and think they are inferior to the majority Muslim population.

That's unrelated to bigotry, just your thought process, yeah i did to off because I see the same of the same thing, and I responded to you and that's what I meant, you must of missed it, but I'm not gonna repeat myself anyway.

I apply law to facts and make a an assessment. That was what that thread was and you wanted to personalize it.

No, I made a statement based on my opinion to your post right on top of that. And seemed like a person agreed with me, it was a point and you took it in a different way.

Sure kid

One day when Americans realize all the money we are sending to Israel, as people here are struggling so much, I anticipate a big backlash against Israel. Which reminds me I even have a lot of literature form some organization called End The Occupation I am supposed to be doing something with. I think most people around me have no idea what the conflict is really all about.

It's really a racial supremacist conflict when you have Israelis considering Arabs as to guests to their 100% Jewish land. But no when gives the Israelis crap for that mentality but only condemn Palestinians which is hypocritical of them.
I guess Baghdad Bob doesn;t think it wrong that the Muslims in the Muslim world think they are the supremacists who think that everyone should be under them. Even in a country that isn't part of the Muslim world but of the Hindu world, many Muslims in that area think that India should be run by Muslims and not the Hindus. And look at Egypt, which was originally a Christian land before the Arabs invaded. Now these Christian Copts can't even live in peace because the Muslims hate them and think they are inferior to the majority Muslim population.

We weren't talking about Muslims, but history sees changes, Israel used to belong to the Romans, etc. We can go on and on. If you're trying to make a specific point make it, people have a hard time of understanding what you're trying to say. And not everyone agrees with your Zionist Christian point of view. You mention christian a lot so you indicate a religious bias. But no one is holding you back from trying to make a specific point. Do it.

We weren't talking about Muslims, but history sees changes, Israel used to belong to the Romans, etc. We can go on and on. If you're trying to make a specific point make it, people have a hard time of understanding what you're trying to say. And not everyone agrees with your Zionist Christian point of view. You mention christian a lot so you indicate a religious bias. But no one is holding you back from trying to make a specific point. Do it.
I see you studied logic at school. Got a lot of Fs too.

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn

I encountered islamo nazi pig literature----by age ten-----which was before the USA
provided any support to Israel -----which actually started in the mid 1960s Even
back then the islamo nazi pigs were BITCHING about their alternate "god"
MONEY. back then the islamo nazi pigs claimed that jews were DONATING
money to israel and draining the USA economy for the EVIL ZIONIST
CAUSE They came up with bizarre calculations back then too.

My own mother did send money to Israel----two dollars every year to the orphanage
and hospital for crippled children in Jerusalem.-----thus a calendar with a picture
of a religious woman lighting candles and ---the hebrew months and holidays etc
showed up yearly.

I got older-----one year had the calendar on my desk ----an islamo nazi pig picked it
up---curious about the hebrew lettering----and said "what's this"? I said a calendar
sent out in a charity drive for the jerusalem hospital for crippled children
The pig THREW IT DOWN angrily------"its money to kill arabs---you don't know"

PS----my husband's life was saved in that hospital which was founded in the 1930s
one day I was curous about how the hospital was funded----I correctly concluded
that the BRITISH DIDn't do it-------the story is ---it was founded by a german
Orthopedist who fled sherri's fellow nazis----in the 30s ---and he got his funds
from "THE WOMEN OF AMERICA"

SHERRI IS NOTHING NEW

'because' habibi-----zionism started with ABRAHAM------and is addressed as a
good idea in the koran The people who wrote the koran wrote it about
1300 years ago I have no idea why you missed it. Have you ever read
the koran?

the koran?

Zionism started in the 20 century, it shows how brainwashed you are when you tell us Abraham(PBUH) started Zionism, even though he lived in Arabia.

the koran?

Zionism started in the 20 century, it shows how brainwashed you are when you tell us Abraham(PBUH) started Zionism, even though he lived in Arabia.

Abraham lived in Beersheba----after leaving mesopotamia-----There is no history
at all of Abraham ever living in arabia. He did spend some time in egypt----and
also went north when he bought HEBRON where he is buried Try reading
the koran Some muslim scholars have tried to find a way to put ISHMAEL
in arabia

GENEVA, GAZA, (PIC)-- A European human rights organization issued a detailed report about the child victims from Gaza, killed by the Israeli forces during the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip.

The report issued by the Euro-Mediterranean Observatory of Human Rights today, pointed out that the Israeli forces killed 41 Palestinian children, including seven infants and 21 under the age of ten, during the military operation which was launched on 14 November following the assassination of a military commander in the armed wing of Hamas.

It added that the figures and indicators collected by the observatory, in terms of the number of victims and the raids on the Strip, show that this aggression has been the largest since the end of the 2008 war, and noted that the vast majority of victims were civilians.

I finally found this report but it seems to be in Arabic and I cannot find an English version of the report.

Publication Name: Full page photo - pdfMachine from Broadgun Software, http://pdfmachine.com, a great PDF writer utility!

GENEVA, GAZA, (PIC)-- A European human rights organization issued a detailed report about the child victims from Gaza, killed by the Israeli forces during the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip.

The report issued by the Euro-Mediterranean Observatory of Human Rights today, pointed out that the Israeli forces killed 41 Palestinian children, including seven infants and 21 under the age of ten, during the military operation which was launched on 14 November following the assassination of a military commander in the armed wing of Hamas.

It added that the figures and indicators collected by the observatory, in terms of the number of victims and the raids on the Strip, show that this aggression has been the largest since the end of the 2008 war, and noted that the vast majority of victims were civilians.

I finally found this report but it seems to be in Arabic and I cannot find an English version of the report.

Publication Name: Full page photo - pdfMachine from Broadgun Software, http://pdfmachine.com, a great PDF writer utility!
I wonder if Frau Sherri can give us any information from some group which will apprise us of the exact number of people killed in Syria so far (both Christians and Muslims) and include in this list the dozens and dozens of children (maybe even thousands) who also have been killed by Frau Sherri's Muslim friends. If anyone has this information, it certainly has to be Frau Sherri. Maybe if Frau Sherri can't do this, perhaps Tinnie can come up with a European Human Rights Organization Report which would give us the number. Surely a Human Rights Organization would be interested in the human rights all over the Middle East, not just Israel.

Forum List

Back