41% of GOP: Obama foreign-born

Ted Turner's agenda. Or are you trying to claim that CNN is completely fair and balanced, and reports all the news without ever offering an opinion? Those days went away when Walter Cronkite reported his opinion instead of the facts on the ground, and they are not going to return.

Any evidence of that?

What you're trying to is say they are either completely honest or completely dishonest. There is a middle y'know. If your statement is the case, then we should disregard any poll Fox News or any right leaning pollster puts out, no? After all, they must have a agenda.

Shouldn't this be in Conspiracy Theories?

285 people is not a representative sample, especially when they self identify. I also love the way the "article" says Limbaugh is a birther because he points out that no one has seen a birth certificate. It would not be hard for Obama to produce one, he needed it for his passport.

This poll is consistent with other ones taken on the same topic. Point is, they took a poll, you don't agree with their methods? Pay a pollster to do their own poll.

Also, by your logic, every single poll taken can be moved to Conspiracy Theories as long as someone doesn't like their methods. :cuckoo:

I do not know if I agree with their methods until I see them.

What questions were asked? were these people adults, likely voters, or people who voted in the last election? Were they even eligible to vote?

Birther polls always have an agenda, just like truther polls do. The amazing thing, to me, is that the percentage of truthers among Democrats is significantly higher among Democrats than the percentage of birthers among Republicans.

That brings to mind the adage about glass houses and stones.

Ted Turner's agenda. Or are you trying to claim that CNN is completely fair and balanced, and reports all the news without ever offering an opinion? Those days went away when Walter Cronkite reported his opinion instead of the facts on the ground, and they are not going to return.

Any evidence of that?

What you're trying to is say they are either completely honest or completely dishonest. There is a middle y'know. If your statement is the case, then we should disregard any poll Fox News or any right leaning pollster puts out, no? After all, they must have a agenda.

That Ted Turner has an agenda? Good point, he is porbably just crazy.

Turner: Global Warming Will Cause Mass Cannibalism, Insurgents Are Patriots | NewsBusters.org

I wonder, what's in it for the Obama news media to keep reporting this Obama birth crap..We're stuck with him either way.. Even if he wasn't natural born Democrats certainly wouldn't do anything about it.

My guess is that Democrats just want to play the poor me card, bash Republicans and maybe pick up a few more nincompoop votes.

"How could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?" -- Kenyan MP James Orengo

"The president-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates from should show the same excitement, pomp and color. I, therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue." -- Nominated Kenyan MP Millie Odhiambo

"Honorable members, as you may be aware, the people of the United States of America have just had a historic election where the son of this soil, Barrack Hussein Obama, has been elected the 44th president of the United States of America and the first African-American president in the history of that country, please join me in registering and sending this House's congratulations to the President-elect Obama for overcoming great odds to emerge victorious." -- Deputy Speaker Maalim Farah

(congratulates) "an African American of Kenyan origin being president-elect." -- Kalonzo Musyoka, vice president of the Republic of Kenya

"When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test." -- Michelle Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreJZMY_2IY]YouTube - ‪Obama's Kenyan Roots‬‎[/ame]

Yeah! Where do people get such crazy ideas?

Considering the fact that in 2008 the press AVOIDED actually doing anything in depth on Obama, much less any controversy I see no problem with that number at all. The press fawned over Obama and failed miserably at the one real job they have, keeping politicians honest.

So to quote you for later reference, you think Obama stole the election?

And really, the press's one real job is to keep politicians honest? Gosh, I thought there was that whole reporting news thing. :eusa_think:

There you go, LYING again. 41 percent believed he was a foreigner. I was not one of them. You see dumb ass, if you had ever bothered to read any of my posts on the subject I happen to believe since his mother was an American citizen it does not matter one whit where he was born, he is automatically an American citizen Naturally born. Further I find it pretty ignorant to believe his white Grandparents knew in 1961 to bribe people at a hospital and the press to fake his birth in Hawaii. I further believe that since the Republican Governor that OPENLY campaigned for McCain has confirmed his Birth Certificate it is a non issue.

But you stick with your petty lies they serve you so well.

First of all, in 1961, they didn't list people's race as "African". Hence the certificate of live birth Obama provided is a fraud.

Second of all, if you are born abroad of an American mother, today you are considered and American citizen born abroad, not a natural born citizen.

"How could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?" -- Kenyan MP James Orengo

sure dude whatever, I'm fine attacking him or democrats on policy. You'd do your republican brehteren a favor showing some class. But alas that's not popular with you guy's right now. LOFL

Don't mind Frank, he's still trying to come to terms with the fact someone who is part African American won the Presidency.

Don't mind Frank, he's still trying to come to terms with the fact someone who is part African American won the Presidency.

Prove it you lying hack. Claiming republicans are racist might be vogue amongst you liberal racist shits but it does not fly. We have not spent 150 years keeping the black man in his place first with violence and then with hand outs. That is all on the democrats.

It seems that Michelle Obama knows that her husband is a foreign born too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu_C58ij-jI]YouTube - ‪Michelle Obama - "My husbands home country, Kenya" - PLEASE MAKE THIS VIDEO GO VIRAL!‬‎[/ame]

Probably more that someone, most likely, born in Kenya won the presidency.

Forum List

Back