41% of children born to unmarried mothers!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"In 2009, 41% of children born in the USA were born to unmarried mothers (up from 5% a half-century ago). That includes 73% of on-Hispanic black children, 53% of Hispanic children and 29% of non-Hispanic white children. Those are not misprints."

Our view on kids: When unwed births hit 41%, it's just not right - USATODAY.com

There are many people who see nothing wrong with this. Look how the media glorifies "single mothers".

Last edited:
We need a liscence before anyone is allowed to get pregnant.
The liscence would require training.

preganant no liscence? go to a FEMA camp.

One thing is we have removed most of the stigma associated with out of wedlock pregnancies.

And this was before that MTV show!
GASP!
Imagine what it will be now?

Last edited:
Yeah, those figures really make you wonder how this nation is going to be able to continue in the future with the same ingenuity and influence we've always had in the past.

And I bet the left sees no problem developing here...

Do we or can we maybe remember what morals are?
Morals are what they happen to be. There is no set standard, it keeps changing and depends on where you are.
A very moral person in Pakistan would have their wife killed for cheating on them.

A very moral businessman may think cheating on taxes is fine, but getting cuaght is not.

A very moral Baptist might see things differently from a Catholic who thinks drinking and gambling is fine morals.

A very Moral Jehovas witness would let their child die before letting them get a blood transfusion.

it used to be very moral to have duels to settle disputes. Own slaves, etc.

Last edited:
A very moral negro might believe that impregnating every female in the village is good.

Morals are what they happen to be. There is no set standard, it keeps changing and depends on where you are.
A very moral person in Pakistan would have their wife killed for cheating on them.

A very moral businessman may think cheating on taxes is fine, but getting cuaght is not.

A very moral Baptist might see things differently from a Catholic who thinks drinking and gambling is fine morals.

A very Moral Jehovas witness would let their child die before letting them get a blood transfusion.

And we see where most off that has taken us.

the first answer to the problem is making the mothers identify the fathers or no govt aid.
and the govt making the fathers support their children.

the second thing is for the grandparents to make the mother actually care for the child instead of dumping it and just running around and getting pregnant again.

Last edited:

the first answer to the problem is making the mothers identify the fathers or no govt aid.

the second thing is for the grandparents to make the mother actually care for the child instead of dumping it and just running around and getting pregnant again.

You mean like I did for almost a year with my underage niece who's mother was a worthless drunk. (and we won't even go into her father's (my brother) problems...... Today she has finished HS, enrolled in vocational school, and is working part time.

You mean like I did for almost a year with my underage niece who's mother was a worthless drunk. (and we won't even go into her father's (my brother) problems...... Today she has finished HS, enrolled in vocational school, and is working part time.

Cool! cudos for you for hanging in there with the niece!

Yep just like that.

As I have a kid out of wedlock, I will not say my son is a mistake nor a problem.

BUT

I also have a problem with the media's glorification of shows like "Teen Mom" and these woman groups who keep telling them they can raise a child on their own.

It takes a village to raise a child. I believe that. My ex does not have much self esteem. I tried for years to get her to realize I was a good man, but I reminded her like her father who was very mean to her growing up (calling her fat, a mistake and beating their mother). But I was an academic and he is a professor at the university. I was too much like him. She got pregnant and I decided to stick around my sons life. My son is the only thing she really has. She isn't a very good student and not very talented except at being a server in a restaurant. So being a mother to her is more rewarding to her. But she wanted to be like her friend and have me bail to Texas. I refused to do that. She would fight with me, tell me to sign over my rights, blah blah blah.

So its been hell, but I pay my child support, get my every other weekend, and make sure my time with him is well spent. But I do know guys that had kids, went away, and felt that they were disrespect. If you're a single mom, people feel sorry for you. You're a single dad, you're an asshole. Still in your kids life? Good, you're still an asshole. I mean the reward should be your kid, but a lot of times, the mother talks trash on you and the kid ends up calling the other guy Dad too so while I don't agree with bailing on a kid, I see why dads do. Don't get emotionally attached to something again only to get your heart broken again.

As I have a kid out of wedlock, I will not say my son is a mistake nor a problem.

No one is saying that your sone is a mistake or a problem.

Robbing children of both their parents is dangerous for society.

Forum List

Back