41-42-43 Hike.....

A

archangel

Well folks I am really getting depressed with all this political football..For those who forgot... did not Bush 41 coin the phrase "New World Order" when he was making his run for the Presidency for his second term?Then he passed the ball to Bill Clinton 42 when the defense was way to strong...Billy carried the ball well for the "New World Order" game...He then threw the "Hail Mary Pass" to Bush 43...who has taken the game to new heights...coached no doubt by Bush 41...I really got a queazy feeling watching the news and seeing Bush 43 holding hands (literally) with the infamous Saudi Prince...and Bush 41 making the statement that' he was the father Billy never had.'

Also very strange that Jeb Bush refers to Billy as "Bro"

Good Lord where is Captain Fremont who won the California/Mexican war at the end of the 1840's?
Where is Teddy Roosevelt when you need a real Conservative Independent?

If this country cannot find and run a candidate with these former fighters backbone...All I can say is we are either in the first stage of the biblical "Armageddon" or we are just about ready for another "Boston Tea Party"
:blues:

archangel said:
Well folks I am really getting depressed with all this political football..For those who forgot... did not Bush 41 coin the phrase "New World Order" when he was making his run for the Presidency for his second term?Then he passed the ball to Bill Clinton 42 when the defense was way to strong...Billy carried the ball well for the "New World Order" game...He then threw the "Hail Mary Pass" to Bush 43...who has taken the game to new heights...coached no doubt by Bush 41...I really got a queazy feeling watching the news and seeing Bush 43 holding hands (literally) with the infamous Saudi Prince...and Bush 41 making the statement that' he was the father Billy never had.'

Good Lord where is Captain Fremont who won the California/Mexican war at the end of the 1840's?

If this country cannot find and run a candidate with these former fighters backbone...All I can say is we are either in the first stage of the biblical "Armageddon" or we are just about ready for another "Boston Tea Party"

Geez are we all good little party people afraid to express our concerns for fear of party reprisal or what? :rotflmao:

archangel said:
Geez are we all good little party people afraid to express our concerns for fear of party reprisal or what? :rotflmao:

Actually, I couldn't pick out the question in the rant you posted.

manu1959 said:
did i read in your rant that you thought billy made the military stronger during his 8 years

:confused: Are you confused?geez..at least I got a response even though you missed the gest of the comment! Billy only made the "New World Order"propositin stronger...both parties are guilty...doh!

archangel said:
:confused: Are you confused?geez..at least I got a response even though you missed the gest of the comment! Billy only made the "New World Order"propositin stronger...both parties are guilty...doh!

Both parties are guilty in establishing the NWO? Is that why half the GOP wants to leave the UN?

gop_jeff said:
Actually, I couldn't pick out the question in the rant you posted.

Both parties...one in the same....geez! Was the jest of the comment so difficult?..sorry....i did not realize food for thought was so difficult to digest...will work on it though! :coffee3:

gop_jeff said:
Both parties are guilty in establishing the NWO? Is that why half the GOP wants to leave the UN?

Well I would certainly be happier if ALL the GOP wanted to leave the UN along with the few conservative Demos that are left! :slap:

archangel said:

We voted them in and now sit on thier asses. I'm with you. WTF are they waiting for ??????? Xmas????

Forum List

Back