40th anniversary of Mary Jo Kopechne’s drowning

Shall we hold anniversary parties for the death of each of our soldiers that died for Bush's lies in Iraq? Kennedy was drunk politician looking for a peice of ass, and missed a bridge. Bush was a power drunk politician that deliberatly lied, and well over 4000 of our servicemen and women have died for his lies. Now which is the greater sin?

his comment is about kennedy...that is what he was doing ...who is in denial now? he is not calling her a piece of ass...he is saying that is what kennedy hoped for....now what the hell do you think he was hoping for?

you care about something that happened..what 8 years before your ass was born? no you want to use it ...and make it a debate..the woman is dead..the man who is responsible is dying of brain cancer..what more could you wish on a person....an old curse...may you live to be a rich man and still not pay your medical bills...drop the caring bullshit and admit you just want a reason to continue the political partisan hack shit....at least admit what you are doing..dont put on a fucking halo and beat a dead horse....and expect no one to notice

and when I was born matters how? The rich bastard has lived in luxury for 40 years since then. I didn't realize the OP had said "Dems have no shame" until now.
I have a problem with people making excuses for murder just because the murderer has a holy last name. I didn't make it a debate. Rockhead did.

How long since a woman's body was found in Joe Scarborough's office? Wasn't she his employee?

http://www.nndb.com/people/213/000052057/
Republican, Scarborough resigned from Congress shortly before one of his aides, Lori Klausutis, was found dead in his office. Her death was ruled "heart failure" but her autopsy indicated skull fractures.

Last edited:
it is nice someone marks her deaths anniversary...it is a shame that people use it for a political tool....which is what you are all doing....you should be ashamed of yourselves..not one of you ..truly gives a damn about miss kopechne's death other than to use it....you should be ashamed.

a political tool?...i dont think so Bones....as far as im concerned the only one who bought politics into this was the one named OLD ASSHOLE....in the second post....i was 18 years old whren that poor girl was murdered and all we heard was "hes a Kennedy oh my but hes a Kennedy".....SCREW THE KENNEDIES and screw OLD ROCKS...

you care about something that happened..what 8 years before your ass was born? no you want to use it ...and make it a debate..the woman is dead..the man who is responsible is dying of brain cancer..what more could you wish on a person....an old curse...may you live to be a rich man and still not pay your medical bills...drop the caring bullshit and admit you just want a reason to continue the political partisan hack shit....at least admit what you are doing..dont put on a fucking halo and beat a dead horse....and expect no one to notice

and when I was born matters how? The rich bastard has lived in luxury for 40 years since then. I didn't realize the OP had said "Dems have no shame" until now.
I have a problem with people making excuses for murder just because the murderer has a holy last name. I didn't make it a debate. Rockhead did.

now you just sound childish with that he did it first shit....of course it matters when you are born....do i really have to explain that...what you are looking at in retrospect many of us lived thru...damn it...

i have a problem with people making excuses period.

now you just sound childish with that he did it first shit....of course it matters when you are born....do i really have to explain that...what you are looking at in retrospect many of us lived thru...damn it...

Rockhead defended a murderer by saying Bush killed 4000. I don't see you going after rockhead for politicizing THEIR deaths. I went after rockhead for defending a murderer. I guess since I'm not old enough to remember the Holocaust, I can't feel sorry them, either.

How long since a woman's body was found in Joe Scarborough's office? Wasn't she his employee?

Joe Scarborough
Republican, Scarborough resigned from Congress shortly before one of his aides, Lori Klausutis, was found dead in his office. Her death was ruled "heart failure" but her autopsy indicated skull fractures.
hey, string him up
you seem to think we care what party an asshole belongs to

who the hell is joe scarborough and why is he even mentioned...

hmmm you got me there...elvis...i didnt read old rocks till you mentioned him but i do not see what you see....he said kennedy was looking for a piece of ass...

i see the bush statement as reaching....many politicain have been responsible for death in the name of defending their countries...no comparison to a man letting a woman drown. but i see dont see yall as this caring fucking bunch...pardon me for calling a spade a spade and yall a pack of howling dogs that smell blood.

hmmm you got me there...elvis...i didnt read old rocks till you mentioned him but i do not see what you see....he said kennedy was looking for a piece of ass...

i see the bush statement as reaching....many politicain have been responsible for death in the name of defending their countries...no comparison to a man letting a woman drown. but i see dont see yall as this caring fucking bunch...pardon me for calling a spade a spade and yall a pack of howling dogs that smell blood.

It's hard not to smell blood when a murderer gets away with it. Even in normal cases, when a murderer gets away with it, the outrage against the murderer can upstage the victim. It's tough.

Shall we hold anniversary parties for the death of each of our soldiers that died for Bush's lies in Iraq? Kennedy was drunk politician looking for a peice of ass, and missed a bridge. Bush was a power drunk politician that deliberatly lied, and well over 4000 of our servicemen and women have died for his lies. Now which is the greater sin?
Care to back that up with facts?

Thanks for playing...

Every generation since the inception of this country has had to pay blood price for our freedom. The fact that you chose to single out Bush tells Me you are not really a deep thinker.

it is nice someone marks her deaths anniversary...it is a shame that people use it for a political tool....which is what you are all doing....you should be ashamed of yourselves..not one of you ..truly gives a damn about miss kopechne's death other than to use it....you should be ashamed.
It would not matter what party he belonged to SB what he did was wrong and that girl died. Her family does not have her anymore and to think that anyone can still hold public office after that is an absolute shame. After that any time his name was mention I have thought of that girl even well before I understand the partisan concept.

Thanks for playing...

Every generation since the inception of this country has had to pay blood price for our freedom. The fact that you chose to single out Bush tells Me you are not really a deep thinker.

thats because he is an ASSHOLE....

It's hard not to smell blood when a murderer gets away with it. Even in normal cases, when a murderer gets away with it, the outrage against the murderer can upstage the victim. It's tough.

i know it is...more than you might expect...oj got away with it...saying ****** was worse than killing two people...i have often said the only mistake oj made was killing the son of fred goldman....it is sad that he got away with what he did...was it power and money...hell yea it was.....did he pay for his sins....you say he lead a life of wealth and charm....look deeper into it...his life was not that charmed...

i am sorry i popped off about your age...that was sillie of me...i just see so much stuff being dragged up...at a time when this country is so bitterly divided...we dont need it...we truly need someone to unify this country...but i am afraid we have gone too far for that now...

Thanks for playing...

Care to name Me ANY President who has not been an asshole?

Thanks for playing...

Care to name Me ANY President who has not been an asshole?
i think he was refering to oldrockhead, and not any POTUS
lol

just screw all this sanctimousity bullshit bones,, look what you DUmmies do to live children of politicians.. "use them as political tools"? keeee rist!

But it IS a political tool. The only reason Ted Kennedy got away with it was because he was:

1. A politician
2. A Kennedy

Forum List

Back