40th anniversary of Mary Jo Kopechne’s drowning

Ted was and always has been a rat. Riding on the coat tails of John, and Bobby, along with the Kennedy name. No doubt he was the weak link in that family. He lives in a state where he had enough pull from the liberals to change a law on who picks a replacement in an event of an early departure from the Senate, he gets it done with ease. Now that there is a democratic governor in the state....he wants to change it back to the way it was. WTF? Is it just me, or is there something inherently wrong with this scenario?

Last edited:
MaryJo sent me this to post so Ted can hear it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVmOmAALiQQ]YouTube - I Hear You Knocking - 50's Classic - mikeCtv[/ame]

:p

Is this RAT dead yet!!! The devil has a special place waiting for Ted the Drunken MURDERER!!! I just don't know how anyone could defend this murdering piece of filth!!!

Now he wants the law changed to replace him If it was so important why didn't he resign when he herd he was dieing of cancer and followed the law he just had changed when Kerry was running for prez. This guy has a definite problem following laws and rules.

It is indeed a shame that Mary Jo Kopechne was killed 40 years ago. In her memory, let's all tell some endearing stories of her life, her family and what she has meant to us.

Who wants to go first?

It is indeed a shame that Mary Jo Kopechne was killed 40 years ago. In her memory, let's all tell some endearing stories of her life, her family and what she has meant to us.

Who wants to go first?

Whenever I think about MaryJo Kopechne, I think of a very good looking, 28-year old, who died in a tragic car accident on the night of July 18, 1969, while on her way to bang a married man.

Who wants to go first?

oh for sure, we get your message, she's just collateral damage and because none of us knew her we should not comment on the way she died.. go for ya!

Who wants to go first?

oh for sure, we get your message, she's just collateral damage and because none of us knew her we should not comment on the way she died.. go for ya!

That is a fascinating take on her life. Surely you can say something about the young lady and or her family on this memorial occasion.

Who wants to go first?

Whenever I think about MaryJo Kopechne, I think of a very good looking, 28-year old, who died in a tragic car accident on the night of July 18, 1969, while on her way to bang a married man.

Oh dear! You know about that, do you?

*Shrug*

I don't anything really about her, other than that she was about to, or already having a tryst with Kennedy, and that she was a victim of a crime. A crime that Kennedy got away with due to his families power and influence. Nothing new there, thats a tired old story the world 'round.

Do we have to know about the lives of victims before commenting on the people responsible for their deaths? Didn't read that rule in the playbook.

*Shrug*

I don't anything really about her, other than that she was about to, or already having a tryst with Kennedy, and that she was a victim of a crime. A crime that Kennedy got away with due to his families power and influence. Nothing new there, thats a tired old story the world 'round.

Do we have to know about the lives of victims before commenting on the people responsible for their deaths? Didn't read that rule in the playbook.

I am just going by the title of this thread, my friend. And going with concern expressed by many that Mary Jo has been forgotten.

Still waiting for all those mourning her to share stories of her life.

Forum List

Back