$400 Million In Aid To Palestinians: Yea or Nay?

This White House has just announced their plans to send $400 Million in aid to the Palestinians. Have the Palestinians been good to Americans over the years? Do they deserve our Tax Dollars? Foreign Aid seems to be one of those issues that American Citizens have absolutely no say in at all. Our representatives never debate these aid packages publicly. They seem to get automatically approved with no American Citizen input and somewhat secretly. Would the majority of American Citizens support this Palestinian Aid package? Since our representatives wont listen to us,i would be interested in hearing what you all think about this. Thanks.

NO WAY!!

Just add this to a dozen other ways the nuts in Washington want to spend other peoples money unjustly :cuckoo:

Well the Nays are still holding strong on this one. I think this little poll here reflects how most of this nation feels on this issue. We've already given $Billions to the Palestinians for several decades and what have we gained? I've never seen the Palestinians lift a finger to help or support Americans. Money not well spent in my opinion.

We have strategic interests there, the trick is to give the money to actual allies and not to Arab terrorists.

We have strategic interests there, the trick is to give the money to actual allies and not to Arab terrorists.

IF the Palestinian question is to be resolved? Then may I suggest the Country of Jordan re-admit them from where they came? Syria perhaps?

There NEVER been a State called 'PALESTINE'. It WAS a Roman Province.

I think these wayward people should reclaim thier birthright and go back to their rightful place. And it isn't Israel.

READ

Their present troubles come from early 20th Century World Politics.

This is a starting place...and where the answer lies.

We send Millions of dollars to Israel, yet I don't see you guys complaining..And they don't even need it. The Palestinians aren't able to work and forced to lean on whatever aid they can get to feed their children.

And yet they have funding to lob rockets into Israel.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel strikes key Hamas offices
You would think they would use the money they have to "feed their children" and provide jobs.
With the debt situation the US currently has, we really can not afford to throw money at all of these countries.

It's yet another significant waste of taxpayer money.

I totally agree.

I also agree that we should ask Israel for all the aid we gave them over the years to be returned to us, especially all those low-priced military sales.

why are you only worried about israel? what about the bilions in aid we've given oil rich saudi arabia? and egypt? and jordan? and... and... and...

you know, on most issues i'm left of center. on this issue, i think my side of the aisle is extraordinarily disappointing.

It's yet another significant waste of taxpayer money.

I totally agree.

I also agree that we should ask Israel for all the aid we gave them over the years to be returned to us, especially all those low-priced military sales.

why are you only worried about israel? what about the bilions in aid we've given oil rich saudi arabia? and egypt? and jordan? and... and... and...

you know, on most issues i'm left of center. on this issue, i think my side of the aisle is extraordinarily disappointing.

On every issue your side is extraordinarily brain dead. You just don't realize it yet.

Forum List

Back