40 sex offenders caught in Texas in 5 days & 1300 sex offenders deported in 8 mo.s

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Illegal alien sex offenders in TX., Border Patrol caught 40 & they will removed & deported them from society!

Operation SOAR (Sex Offender Alien Removable)

ICE arrests 50 convicted of crimes in Texas

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/19536233/ice-arrests-50-convicted-of-crimes-in-texas

Monday, September 24, 2012

In my opinion, this is just one state in 5 days;

Texas Immigration agents started a program called Operation SOAR, which stands for, "Sex Offender Alien Removal. They began the SOAR Operation on Saturday, September 15, 2012 and they ended it on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. In the 5 days they arrested 40 sex offenders who are illegal aliens living in Texas illegally.

A total of 50 illegal aliens were arrested you might call them the worst of the worst criminal repeat offenders who have served time on a multitude of felonies they were deported and then they slipped back into the country.

The illegal aliens who were targeted were the ones who committed the most heinous crimes and had charges like” Indecency with a child, Sexual conduct, Aggravated sexual assault of a child, Sex offense against a child.”

“"Every person identified on the list was a serious threat and we treated them the same," said ICE Field Office Director Enrique Lucero.”

“The Border Agents, so far this year, have caught and removed nearly 1,300 illegal alien sex offenders” in Texas from January 1 to September 19, 2012 in just 8 months. Why don’t we let all the Border Patrol in every state work full time on this issue!?

Last edited:
And yet obozo's uncle onyango has NOT been deported even though he was convicted of DUI last spring . Our policy must be to deport all known illegals but esp those who are a public threat.

Forum List

Back