40 Seconds? What A Joke Palin Is

Ok ... looking back you did concede that he does go on FOX news ...

From what I saw of the interview Bill o' wasn't asking him a bunch of fluffy bunny questions. Though admittedly, it wasn't the toughest interview I've seen.

But again ... I don't see either McCain or Palin sitting down it Olbermann or Maddow ... nor do I think will.

You think McCain could expect a fair interview with these members of the Obama cheerleading squad or what? Maybe you forgot, but Olbermann so badly crossed the line into pure Obama partisanship with his RNC convention reporting -he lost his anchor spot for Election Night. To say nothing of the fact that FNC and CNN both just stomped him in the dirt in the ratings.

Maybe McCain will agree to an interview with Olbermann when Obama agrees to one with Sean Hannity. The difference is Hannity advertises himself as a conservative news analyst (not reporter, news anchor or journalist) right off the bat -and has never falsely advertised himself to be some kind of impartial "journalist" or "news anchor" who is supposed to just relay the facts to viewers and leave his own personal opinions out of it. LOL

Last edited:
You think McCain could expect a fair interview with these members of the Obama cheerleading squad or what? Maybe you forgot, but Olbermann so badly crossed the line into pure Obama partisanship with his RNC convention reporting -he lost his anchor spot for Election Night. To say nothing of the fact that FNC and CNN both just stomped him in the dirt in the ratings.

Maybe McCain will agree to an interview with Olbermann when Obama agrees to one with Sean Hannity. The difference is Hannity advertises himself as a conservative news analyst (not reporter, new anchor or journalist) right off the bat -and has never falsely advertised himself to be some kind of impartial "journalist" or "news anchor" who is supposed to just relay the facts to viewers and leave his own personal opinions out of it. LOL

You mean like how O'Reilly claims to be an "unbiased journalist."

LOL yourself.

i've seen it
its only about 35%
they are over sampling democrats
and that is why the race is so close

If you really want to cut through the BS ....

Obama's multiracial background—his mother is white and father is black—could lose him up to 6 percentage points in what is expected to be a close fall contest against McCain, according to an AP-Yahoo survey conducted between August 27 and September 5.

^ That is why the race is so close.

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/campaign-2008/2008/09/23/racism-could-hurt-obama-in-pennsylvania.html

youse guys would do well to tell Biden to sit down and stfu. actually. Even with the liberal press he comes off looking like an idiot.

Yeah -who was it who said "Better to be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt."?

honestly, how often do you watch?
if you dont, you really should
you'll see what i have been telling you is the truth

I got sick of him a couple of years back when Iraq was going terrible and things looked bad for the Bush Administration and suddenly he wasn't interested in those things anymore instead turning his attention to the pop news story of the day.

Last edited:
You mean like how O'Reilly claims to be an "unbiased journalist."

LOL yourself.

But he doesn't. He claims to be a news ANALYST. He doesn't report the news -his show is typically two guests with opposing views discussing and answering questions about what is already IN the news. Unlike Hannity and Colmes, both of whom advertise themselves as conservative and liberal news analysts, O'Reilly advertises himself as a populist who does not confine his criticism to those of just one party but towards those whose actions he thinks aren't in the best interests of people in general. He must be doing something right in his interviews though - because whether he interviews a Democrat or Republican, he is bombarded with just as many emails accusing him of softballing and favoring that individual as those accusing him of being biased against and unfairly attacking that person.

But he doesn't. He claims to be a news ANALYST. He doesn't report the news -his show is typically two guests with opposing views discussing and answering questions about what is already IN the news. Unlike Hannity and Colmes, both of whom advertise themselves as conservative and liberal news analysts, O'Reilly advertises himself as a populist who does not confine his criticism to those of just one party but towards those whose actions he thinks aren't in the best interests of people in general. He must be doing something right in his interviews though - because whether he interviews a Democrat or Republican, he is bombarded with just as many emails accusing him of softballing and favoring that individual as those accusing him of being biased against and unfairly attacking that person.

I have heard O'Reilly refer to himself as a journalist on several occasions ...

And I know how O'Reilly advertises himself as some impartial guy and to some extent he tries to adhere to it but when the rubber meets the roads O'Reilly is to the right. And it's obvious.

Then why doesn't Palin go on Olberman? McCain went on the View! or even do a unscripted interview at all! That is the issue!

Then why doesn't Palin go on Olberman? McCain went on the View! or even do a unscripted interview at all! That is the issue!

They know that's the issue.

But they are invested in running cover for Governor Palin.

They know if they let her out into the jungle their stock will plummet.

we already told you and told you Palin will go on Olberman in about 2 years, that is equal to the time obamalama farted around before he went on O'Reilly.. fair and square huh? quit whining so much. keep :dig:

I'm not convinced.

And I know about the racist republicans ...

So?
he wont lose because of the racist republicans(they are actually a lower percentage of white republicans than white democrats) its those racist democrats not voting for him because he is black that will hurt him
the republicans(even the racist few) wouldnt have voted for him ANYWAY

I have heard O'Reilly refer to himself as a journalist on several occasions ...

And I know how O'Reilly advertises himself as some impartial guy and to some extent he tries to adhere to it but when the rubber meets the roads O'Reilly is to the right. And it's obvious.
he may lean a little to the right, but not much

i dont agree with that at all
i think Palin will hold her own in any interview

Wake me up when John or Sarah have a sit down with Keith Olbermann ...
Keith is just a sportscaster, what would they talk about, Hockey? Didn't some lesbian take over his news show?
I've seen Obama and Biden on TV answering questions from and giving statements to the press corps pretty consistently thoughout this election ...
I guess that explains why they aren't running away with the election doesn't it?

Forum List

Back