40 Seconds? What A Joke Palin Is

The media wants to boycott her. Why does she owe them her time?

Fuck you and your double standards.
They want to boycott her because she won't give them anytime and have to stay a certain distance away from her! I wonder why?

So are y'all sayin' private meetings with foreign dignitaries is unusual?

Do you even know or are y'all just carping?

She owes the time to the American voter.

well, like you asswipes say about Fox. "Why should she talk to people who haven't given her a fair shake?" "Most of the press is so obviously biased for liberals. The rest of us have made up our minds. So, that's the way we play the game. Cry me a river.

well, like you asswipes say about Fox. "Why should she talk to people who haven't given her a fair shake?" "Most of the press is so obviously biased for liberals. The rest of us have made up our minds. So, that's the way we play the game. Cry me a river.
Cry me a river! Your guys answer to everything is the media is liberal! And Obama might have had meetings in private but at least he talks to the press on a regular basis along with Biden! Where is Palin on sundays?

The majority of the newspapers in the country endorsed Bush in the last election.

The majority of the newspapers in the country endorsed Bush in the last election.
really?
got some proof to back that up
and i hope you dont include podunct little town papers to make it look that way

Cry me a river! Your guys answer to everything is the media is liberal! And Obama might have had meetings in private but at least he talks to the press on a regular basis along with Biden! Where is Palin on sundays?

youse guys would do well to tell Biden to sit down and stfu. actually. Even with the liberal press he comes off looking like an idiot.

Forum List

Back