40% off Amazon Prime - Veteran's Day

I hate Bezos

he is total scum

so

I have never bought a thing in Amazon

But that's only me

I have principles.

some don't

The U.S. Dept of Veteran Affairs is selling Amazon subscriptions? Is that legal?
No they are not selling them, Amazon is. It's a link to the Prime signup were you verify your service. Hell that VA site has links to other services including free or discounted meals, does that mean the government is selling those meals and services? Of course not...... Geeze.......

I hate Bezos

he is total scum

so

But that's only me

I have principles.

some don't

Agreed. Amazon is killing America and downtown main-street. It used to be Wal-Mart, but now it is Amazon.

We should petition USMB to quit using AWS, but they are probably undercutting all competition on that front too. And everyone knows USMB is struggling to make ends meet. :eusa_shifty:

I don't trust them, they have a special relationship with the CIA. Just like Google has a special relationship with DARPA and all the information collection agencies.

This is probably why Ringel is on here promoting their shit, Ringel used to be a janitor for the CIA. :71:

I hate Bezos

he is total scum

so

But that's only me

I have principles.

some don't

Agreed. Amazon is killing America and downtown main-street. It used to be Wal-Mart, but now it is Amazon.

We should petition USMB to quit using AWS, but they are probably undercutting all competition on that front too. And everyone knows USMB is struggling to make ends meet. :eusa_shifty:

I don't trust them, they have a special relationship with the CIA. Just like Google has a special relationship with DARPA and all the information collection agencies.

This is probably why Ringel is on here promoting their shit, Ringel used to be a janitor for the CIA. :71:
Hey!! It was a good job!!!

The U.S. Dept of Veteran Affairs is selling Amazon subscriptions? Is that legal?
No they are not selling them, Amazon is. It's a link to the Prime signup were you verify your service. Hell that VA site has links to other services including free or discounted meals, does that mean the government is selling those meals and services? Of course not...... Geeze.......
The V.A. might link to some health care stuff but I never saw them promote a commercial product. Lots of companies promote discounts for Veterans on Veterans Day but they don't show up on a government site. Is somebody getting a kickback from Amazon?

The V.A. might link to some health care stuff but I never saw them promote a commercial product.
The businesses promote their VA services and discounts, the VA links them for us vets as an FYI service. There is a difference between linking services offered by others as a service and promoting those services. They do this every year and have been for quite a while, suddenly you have a problem with it? :dunno:

Damn, post a public service for vets and people go crazy........ Guess I'm correct in calling this place an online insane asylum....... Wow........

Damn, post a public service for vets and people go crazy........ Guess I'm correct in calling this place an online insane asylum....... Wow........
ezgif-1453156242.gif

Norhin crazy going on but there is something unsettling about the V.A. website advertising discount Amazon junk for Veterans day..

Norhin crazy going on but there is something unsettling about the V.A. website advertising discount Amazon junk for Veterans day..
Do you also have a problem with active duty military sites providing links to "advertising" that potentially benefit our troops? They do the same thing, there's nothing unsettling about it at all. Kinda like city run (government) libraries providing similar services (information) for residents and visitors.
Dude, it's just info with links, no one is forcing anyone to click on those links, the government isn't making any money off of it so if you're unsettled by it make an appointment with a shrink.

Forum List

Back