40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

Wow you just dont have a grasp on logic. Or do you really just like going around in fucking circles like Rainman in the driveway?

Either a habit, like insults, are Christlike or they aren't. There's no in between you fucktarded motherfucker.

No you didn't literally say those words...but fuck you asswipe...if you think you can be Christian AND insult people...then you're saying that Christ would approve or do the same himself.

God you are a shitstain.

Your concession is duly noted.

Not a concession. And nice to see you give up with the "so sue me!" bahahahaha

Yea it was a concession and it was duly noted.

I didn't give up on the other idiot, so what he can take a few verses out of the Bible. That proves what? That God doesn't approve of me calling you idiots, idiots?

Exactly. So you're being un-christian. which is what i said before..and you refuted.

the whole thread has digress into "nanny-nanny boo boo" land because you can't grasp simple concepts.

I didn't give up on the other idiot, so what he can take a few verses out of the Bible. That proves what? That God doesn't approve of me calling you idiots, idiots?

L_L's version of the Daily Affirmation....makes him feel better about himself.

It proves that, in spite of what you SAY to the contrary, your deeds mock God.

New Topics

Forum List

Back