40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

I believe it was 40,000 polled and self proclaimed conservatives it is over 50%.
Religion gives conservatism a bad name.

Dec. 10-12 with a random sample of 1,019 adults, ages 18 and older, living in the continental United States. The findings were weighted by gender, age, race, education, religion and phone lines to make the sample nationally representative.

Not impressed. It even blows away your rant about conservatives.

I believe it was 40,000 polled and self proclaimed conservatives it is over 50%.

Dec. 10-12 with a random sample of 1,019 adults, ages 18 and older, living in the continental United States. The findings were weighted by gender, age, race, education, religion and phone lines to make the sample nationally representative.

Not impressed. It even blows away your rant about conservatives.

OK, 1000 random adults. Good enough for me and Gallup.
And newsflash Moe: I have been voting conservative for 40 years.
Facts that go against religous beliefs never impress the uninformed.
Your problem.

New Gallup poll.
Americans sure are dubasses, ignorant and robots.

They must have asked ten thousand retarted liberals.
Wrong again asshole. It's the flag waving, republicunt, Jeezoos freaks who worship the Palins of duh world.
I call them murkins because you're too fucking dumb to get an "A" in anything..

The partisanship isnt a problem.

The whining idiocy is something you should avoid.

40% of Americans on earth are 10,000 years old?

They need to share their secret.

LOL, good one!!

You know what I meant-40% believe the earth is 10,000 years old.
Called Young Earth Creationsim. Was around in the 1800s and now the religous kooks have started it again.
Good way to have fund raisers at church now. Attendance and the plate offerings are way down.

How does a country move forward and compete in a world market when so many shun science and trust in myths to make our decisions?

Actually..this may be good news. The Fundamentalists seem to be "splitting" the difference with Science. The earth gained 4 thousand years give or take.

Republicans and Democrats have a real problem if facts get in the way with the lock step marching orders of many in their parties.
Republicans are the worse as the religous right and their brown shirts led by Pat Robertson with the REligous Wrong, and a convicted felon state leader for him, almost took over our party here in the 80s. Bob Barr led the charge to fight them and their ranks and we ran most, but not all, of them off.

Absolutely. One of the only positive reps I've received from one of the most vitriolic conservative ideologues on this board, was for this post (paraphrased)...

"You cannot say the earth is millions of years old, and there are no mistakes in the bible. They're mutually exclusive."

I don't know if she realized or cared which of those two statements I believed, but obviously agreed with my analysis. When Conservatives start thumpin' that bible, their whole manifesto goes to shit and, for me anyway, they become impossible to take seriously.

And sorry, Willow. This is about as far from being a liberal phenomenon as you can get.

Last edited:
Most of the 6 billion plus people on the planet believe in a fictional god, so what's your point that the whole world is fucking stupid?

I'd agree with that.

Forum List

Back