40 more years till whites are a minority

So white will not be the majority if you add up ALL the non-whites?

Either I'm not understanding or you and the writer of the article don't understand math.

So white will not be the majority if you add up ALL the non-whites?

Either I'm not understanding or you and the writer of the article don't understand math.

You live in San Jose aren't you already the minority! :lol:

When anyone but whites wants to organize based on race it's celebrating their culture, white do it they're nazis. Bingo, you win, take a cookie on your way out.

This is true. When I spoke of freedom for all people of all ethnicities, races whatever to assemble and/or live amongst eachother or separate if they choose to I was referred to as a racist. Maybe I am but the fact is I believe in what this country has done for all ethnicities and if I felt a race was not treated equally at this present time I would gladly say so and stand behind my words. My personal desire is not to separate amongst other whites and live happily ever after or whatever but I respect people that feel they would be happier that way and I see no reason they should not be able to do that. This includes all races.

When this line of thinking is spoken, it is true, some asshole names you a Nazi and for no good reason at all. But if a nonwhite says it, it is easier to accept by people for some reason. If someone is not throwing out racist remarks or being overly obnoxious, just debate them if you do not agree. You may get your point acrossed or POSSIBLY see that they are not as bigoted as you thought.

Forum List

Back